Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 21049
-
08-08-11 16:04 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 486Cruise
Errands took me by JR this late morning. It was pretty dead, other than Melanie the stripper with the rock hard knobs, just N of 7. She looked really good, nice outfit and short skirt. I originally wasn't going to monger but I went around the block. Just in time to watch her get scooped up. Otherwise, the only one out was Nikki at the party store. I passed, thinking I might nab her later, if I was in a pinch.
Midafternoon, I spotted the BSW with the cane between 6 and Nevada. Not a bad body for her age. But then I recalled that she was crazy, so I passed.
A few were out near the party store closer to 8, a red-blonde thick-built WSW who looked a little crazy and a skinny red-blonde WSW wearing a Bulls jersey who looked crazier than the first. I was going back down the street when I spotted Nikki down the block (she'd changed clothes) but I had to get going, especially after I noticed 2 DPD cars in the gas station at 8.
Still midafternoon, Gratiot and sidestreets were pretty dead. Eventually a dark-haired, average build WSW wearing a string top and jeans appeared, only to get scooped ahead of me.
I lost 2 but I still like to go around the block on every last one of them, even if I know they're not LE, just to make sure there's no LE watching. Safe is the way to go for me.
-
08-08-11 12:50 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 70Arielle
I too have been with her same thing happened to me! She just out there getting $$ and not putting in any work, she's a scam. But by far the prettiest girl on j / are, I did notice a funny spot inside her, not sure what is was.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-11 00:52 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 305Bad time w / Juice.
I had a really fun time w / Juice (John R, gorgeous young BSW) the first time I hooked you with her about 2 months ago, so I was happy to pick her up when I spotted her near 7 mile early Sunday. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that you need to keep her from taking her 'medicine' before she takes care of you. She became a stammering, mumbling, paranoid waste case after disappearing into the bathroom for a few seconds before the deed. I've been around lots of girls over the years, but I've never seen one become this much of a basket case after doing a hit. She's probably the prettiest girl on John R, but she's severely lacking in street smarts and 'work ethic' and I'll have to pass her up going forward.
-
08-07-11 20:57 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 88Berry Part 2
I was so taken with Berry in my dream last night that I decided to have another dream. In this dream she offered me h / h for. 5. I just couldn't past that up! You know the old saying."it's never as good as the first time"? This dream fit that to a T. I mean don't get me wrong she was still sweet with a great personality and she did give me a helluva deal but the FS was terrible. She was tight and dry. Not a good combination. She also was trying to get my to nut as soonas I got it in which was a task in and of itself. It was fun while it lasted but I won't be repeating.
-
08-07-11 13:55 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 157Toya
About two weeks, I'm out on a Sunday afternoon strolling the block. Nothing from west to east, so I dip up John R. To wrap up my trip. Right past Centerfolds, I see a young black philly riding a bike. Really looked out of place so I kept it moving until she waved. Doubled around and I see her locking up the bike. Made quick contact, hopped in the car, the usual standard convo. Her name was Toya. I remembered the face because she really is a 8/9 and always dressed up when she is working. I used to see her last Summer on the block but she was never out long. Due to the time of day it was crucial that we find a secluded, quiet spot. Rode around for awhile, parked, paid $20 for a CBJ. Flashed the tits (a nice, pretty D cup) , nice round ass that hugged the pair of jeans she had on. Took her time and made sure to put in work. Says she lives in Ferndale and was trying to hustle up on rent money. No digits, but I'm sure she will be back out again (who knows when).
I'm out.
-Cudi
-
08-07-11 13:49 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 157Toledo's Finest
For the last few weeks, I've been trying to switch up my hobby stroll, but I'm still usually on the streets late at night. Fast forward to last week, I'm on the Ave after venturing from the East Side (which was dead from Mack to Chene to Harper to Chalmers to Gratiot). Lo and behold, I see one of the finest BSW's on the block. About 5'6' wearing a fish net body dress, huge booty with the exposed thong, with a nice pair of C tits. Hops in, quick cop check, and name exchange. I looked at her and realized it was Anitra from Toledo. I posted on her before from our visit in January. She hasn't been on the block since then (trust and believe I would have made multiple posts if I had seen her before). This woman is HOT (beyond f'and HOT). Of course Uncle Leo was strolling the block so we had to get off the Ave quickly. Dipped to one of my usual quiet spots. Paid $25 for a CBJ. Very nice technique, slow / wet, DT, moans, etc. Wanted $40 for h / h but that would have required time that I didn't have at that moment. Gave me her digits (still the same as before). The only negative is that she has a driver and they have a 2-way phone, so I told her to shut it off because I didn't want any distractions.
Be safe out there.
Out like the wind.
-Cudi
-
08-07-11 13:49 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes that sounds exactly like Berry's girl she was with. They say they are there all the time around that time of night. They were both really cool girls. I got berry's number so I'm sure she can put you in touch with her girl.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-11 13:42 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 157Allie is a nice pickup!
I've seen Allie twice over the last week (or so). A nice piece of meat indeed!
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-11 13:32 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 62Crystal. Vernor
Picked up Crystal the other night on Vernor near Lawndale. WSW, probably 30ish, blonde and looks a lot better driving by at 30mph then she does up close. There was absolutely nobody else out so I decided to just go for it. She wanted $30 for a BJ and I offered $20 which she accepted. She told me what a great deal I was getting because she gives the best blowjobs around. When they start bragging that is usually a bad sign, but we shall see. Anyway, she is a very heavy mouth breather, I had to keep checking to make sure Darth Vader wasn't sucking my dick. It turned out the bragging was for nothing because she wasn't very good at it. And that heavy breathing was nonstop and very annoying. She said that she is friends with Faith who is also out in the area a lot. I will skip over this one the next time I see her and look for Faith, who may be looking a little rough but man, can she suck a dick.
-
08-07-11 13:24 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 62Lexi / Lexus (2nd time)
I picked up Lexi again on Lonyo near Michigan and she was looking pretty good in a short little sundress. She wasn't acting as paranoid and fucked up as she did the last time, but surprisingly this wasn't a good thing. The last time I picked her up the BJ was outstanding but this time it was average at best. Afterwards she wanted me to drive her all around, which I was having no part of and that gave her kind of an attitude. I would probably only pick her up again if there wasn't anything else out just to see if I could get a repeat of the first time, but then again I might just keep driving by.
-
08-07-11 12:05 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 163Keisha, Ave
Found myself in the car at 4 a. M. This morning. Drove through the triangle and it was absolutely dead. Nothing moving (not even drug boys). Quick drive down Fenkell and again nothing out. Decided to go check out the ave. For the 30 minutes I drove up and down the ave I saw 9 different WSW / HSWs and 4 or 5 BSWs. Most of the BSWs were in and out of rooms at the Victory. After some near pickups and misses (other mongers moving faster) , I finally picked up Keisha from the Vic's parking lot. I see what you guys have been saying about the hollywood hookers hanging outside the Vic. There were 4 different ladies out and all of them were dressed to the 9, very nice and sexy clothes and well done up makeup. Keisha was wearing a short dress (about to the bottom of crotch, but barely). She had her hair done up nicely and a nice looking makeup job. I'd say she is probably early / mid-20s. She said she was 5'6", but she was 6"1' in the heals she was wearing. She had some nice bees, but her ass, WOW, the #2 best ass I've ever seen and it was fighting hard to be #1. Face was attractive too. Definite 10 for SW. 8 or 9 for non-SW. I picked her because she was the best looking girl out and she was build like a brick shit house. She informed me it was. 6 for BJ and 1. 0 for h / h and that she had a room there in the hotel. Ultimately I got h / h for. 6 in her room (CBJ) and I went too fast because doggy behind that ass was absolutely unbelievable. She was clean and had a nice attitude.
She was sharing a room with another BSW, I never saw her face but what I could see of her body it looked nice (perhaps the "Berry" from Kappa's review). Keisha said she is there at the Vic every day. I forgot to grab a number but I would definitely repeat.
-
08-07-11 10:09 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 155Gem13
Picked up Gem 13 last night at a agreed upon spot. What a sweet girl. Smelled real nice. Very nice BBBJWSP. A definite keeper.
Thanks J
-
08-07-11 10:05 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 86Question on finding a place to park
I've been reading the forums for a while now and doing some recon. And thank you all for the tips and advice. I just woundering how you pick a place that will not atrack uncle loe's attention. I'm not asking for anyone to tell there spots just some tips on what to look for. And thanks again for the the helpfull info so far.
-
08-07-11 02:17 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 88Berry
I just got in from a little mongering. I first hit the Are and it was dead as a door nail (always wondered how that saying originated) so I headed over to the Ave. As soon as I got there LEO pulled some poor guy over right in front of Victory. Had him there for about an hour! Another squad car came but they finally let him go. I made a few passes while this was happening and there was nothing out. As soon as they left 3 sexy BSW's appeared from nowhere. I stopped and talked to a sexy spinner BSW a solid 8 on civilian scale, a 10 on SW scale. She had perky be'z and a cute little figure. She told me how she was trying to work at Crazy Horse but they had enough girls so she had to get out and hustle. She had a really nice personality like someone I could just hang out with. It was refreshing. She wanted. 8 for half and half and. 5 for CBJ. I dreamt I talked her down to. 4 and off we went to a nice quiet spot and it was a very good CBJ. In my dream she had on a short dress with no underwear. I had some digit play and she was very tight and extremely clean! I got digits and she told me I could share with nice gentlemen such as myself. I told her I would send some good guys her way. I will definitely have this dream again and next time explore more of the menu.
-
08-05-11 17:03 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 409Dry spell of late
Hit the triangle last night about 2 or so. Came across SheriLynne again but passed it up. She's looking worse every time I see her and you can smell her BS coming. Glad I hit that a long time ago. Saw the petite dirty blonde someone mentioned getting scooped at the station on 7 & GR. Did a few more recons and then leo showed up in force with 3 cars. 2 Blue& whites and a vice. Figured it was time to go as they were rolling the streets slow. BTW, the drug / gangsta activity is also getting more brazen around there. Last several times out I was offered "free" samples of H and / or told to take a number when I had to stop for gas. No thank you.
Hit the G on the way back east. Only came across becky. Friendly girl but not what I was looking for. I tend to prefer something that wears the milage better, if only marginally. Same story with leo. Several cars rolling and I got "the look" from one. Time to go.
I need digits for a low cost good value (funds are challenged and won't recover till early next week) for this weekend or I may reluctantly have to find something better to do with my time. But hell what could be better?
I did post a report early in the week (about Melissa) but somehow it wound up in the massage section.












Reply With Quote





