Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13118
-
07-30-11 12:27 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 49Dang
To bad about Ashley, too bad about the raid.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-11 07:58 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Laura (sp?)
I only saw Ashley that once. Sometimes it just happens that way. Girls come and go, like ripples on a wave.
Originally Posted by Jacksbackin
[View Original Post]
(FYI: A side note, the locale where her pictures were taken was raid.)

CookyJar
-
07-30-11 05:49 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 2243Stroll Maps . Reminder
Pretty interesting how quickly the community "forgets" about the resources that are available.
Now while the two posters that were responsible for the bulk of this work are now gone, their hard work remains.
Look at post #6 and #14 on the following link for maps of the Kensington Stroll.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ighlight=fbtom+map.
Happy Hunting!
-
07-30-11 00:36 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 49Laura (sp?)
So after seeing Cookyjar's pictures and review of Ashley from the K http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1199122 I just knew I was going to have to go and see if I could find her myself.
Unfortunately, after a couples hours driving up and down without a sighting, I figured I'd pick up Laura near the Dunking Donuts.
She's a little older, taller, long red / brunette hair (really long). Says she charges more cause she clean and takes care of herself. FS, always covered, wanted $60 and BBBJCIM no S for $40. Told her I pay $20. She promised she was better then any $20 BJ I'd find and she wouldn't rush or disappoint, so we settled on $30.
She directed me to a spot to park under the bridge and dove right in. It wasn't before I delivered.
On the way back she asked how I found the K. I told her I her about some providers getting busted and thought I would drive by.
She said, oh ok, I thought maybe you found it on the internet. I said, no why. She starts talking about this website with pictures and where we all look out for each other. So I said interesting and then she asked to be dropped off at the next corner.
I would definitely repeat, nice girl, nice skills, clean.
J
-
07-29-11 17:20 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 56Good info. You could probably get it down less next time. Street price in Philly is $.2. And like Frank asked. What time was this?
Originally Posted by Curiousjoe
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen any during the day time (I come through S Philly pretty often) , it's getting to be a clean neighborhood. I saw SW maybe once or twice on Broad, usually after midnight.
-
07-29-11 10:10 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 218I suspect the Brittney in this report may be the blond who works for Art, I have seen her very recently but I have not seen the Gia Brittany in some time. Hopefully Gregor can confirm. There are pics somewhere on the site posted last year of her.
Originally Posted by DukePV
[View Original Post]
Z
-
07-29-11 06:30 #4037Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18What time of the day did you see her?
Originally Posted by Curiousjoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-11 20:59 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 65Not completely dead
I picked up Molly on Monday at 15th and Ritner. She says alot of girls are working side streets and along 15th to avoid LEO.
Got a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 with all the roaming I wanted. Took her time and varied from soft and slow, to hoover style.
Great personality and very friendly. Going to get pics next round. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mmppt
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-11 18:09 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 56I'd avoid the K or at least be extremely cautious. There's a LOT of LEO lately. However, the other day I did manage to find a decent BSW in S Philly. I thought the area was dead but guess not.
-
07-28-11 15:46 #4034Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 45K stroll
I took Allegheny and then the right on the K. I saw maybe 3 or 4 possibilities with one that looked real good. Hard to turn around and I had cold feet A's I am unfamiliar with the area. May have to make another trip. I continued on up to woodhaven Road, where I stopped in to see Mary Jane:
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...der-24/7476477
I'll put my review on the backpage thread.
-
07-26-11 22:39 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 56Leo leo leo
Man, needed a stroll after work today, hit the K up. Nothing but LEO everywhere. Down at huntingdon, around allegheny and the 7/11, even up north at the walgreens. Not a single girl to be seen. Saw about 3 or 4 cars pulled over, guess it's the end of the month quota.
-
07-26-11 11:15 #4032Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 45K
Thanks everyone for their help. I will report back to let you know of my success, or failure.
-
07-26-11 08:10 #4031Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231I just take the exit for alagany and follow it to K. Then left or right, you will find SW.
-
07-26-11 07:57 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 78Correction
Bill,
Originally Posted by BillJonespbr
[View Original Post]
In addition to Tex's help on the exit name, after you trun onto York, you make the right at the first stop sign, not the first street, Amber St. After Frankford Ave. Did a drive by yesterday, late morning, not much activity.
-
07-25-11 19:34 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 1384Sorry for the typos in my last post, but I'm out of town posting from my phone. Tried to edit but just not working. Oh well I guess everyone can read thru it.









Reply With Quote





