Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 121 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #942

    Cecilia

    Has anyone dated Cecilia recently? She was my first BP date back in March 2011. First time was amazing! Things started getting weird after that. Random knocks on the door and creepy gangsters showing up kinda prevented me from calling her again. Maybe she's cleaned up? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Readhead

  2. #941

    Preventing herpes and other STDs with the FEMALE CONDOM

    Quote Originally Posted by Hortense  [View Original Post]
    I've finally gone and caught Genital Herpes. * * * My only purpose for this post is to help others on this board by suggesting how this happened. The two bumps were located exactly where the bottom of my condom is situated. So either her hand or her lips or her pussy touched that area. * * * The only advice going forward then is to ensure that the condom is rolled down as far as possible And to stop any constant rubbing where the tight unrolled part of the condom presses against the penis. That's for us all-condom-all-the-time guys. You BBBJers are on your own.
    This report illustrates particularly well why repeatedly in the Sexual Health section of the International Sex Guide and elsewhere I urge everybody to use FEMALE CONDOMS: The standard male condom leaves the base of your penis unprotected, leaving you vulnerable to any STD that goes through skin such as herpes, syphilis, or genital warts. The female condom protects the entire penis because the larger of the two loops stays on the outside of the woman's body. The smaller loop inside the condom can be removed (use a clean finger you have not touched her genitals with) and the female condom placed on the penis before intercourse like a male condom. Often the female condom sticks to the inside of the vagina more than to the penis, so you're sliding back and forth inside the female condom feeling friction as well as pressure. Standard male condoms usually ruin the sensation because you feel no friction, only pressure. Another advantage of the female condom is you don't have that super tight still-rolled part of the condom hurting your penis like tourniquet. But the most important advantage of the female condom is vastly superior STD protection.

    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  3. #940

    Amanda

    Ok, so not really sure where to put this so I'll just put it here. I've known this girl for a few months now and have always recieved really good service from her. Great BBBJ and FS. She's got a great little body with small firm A-Cups with pencil eraser nipples and a nicely shaved pussy with a pierced prominent clit. Never had a problem anytime I saw her. Well I saw her again today and she's been hitting some bad times and figure before she winds up in the SW'er thread maybe some mongers might be interested in meeting her. She's a bit more than a SW'er but when you average out about 50-60 for BBBJ and FS, plus a room, gas to drive around looking etc, she's a good deal.

    When we finished today she asked if I know any other guys that might want to see her and I told her I'll forward her email to people I feel comfortable with although I don't really know them. She said fine and also said it was OK to share a few pics of her.

    So if your a known poster on this board PM me and I'll pass along her email. If you're not, don't bother cause I won't answer ya. Oh yea she hosts as well just north of the city. Again, no post history, no email!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amanda1.jpg‎   amanda2.jpg‎   amanda3.jpg‎  

  4. #939

    I Caught Herpes

    I've been a regular on the K off and on for nearly 20 years (!). Yes, my first "love" was Heather in 1992 and I've been coming back ever since. Been there and done that with Angie, Brittney, Jessica, Gina, Kate, Stephanie, NIcole, Holly, and countless others. Usually full sex. Always with a condom.

    And after all that I've finally gone and caught Genital Herpes.

    I'm not here for sympathy. I've been very, very lucky, and the herpes involves only two small red bumps on the shaft of the penis and doesn't hurt one bit. My only complaint is that the bumps won't go away.

    So it was off to the Philly Health Center. I recommend it. It's free and you get same day results for HIV. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea results come in two weeks. The doctor was nice. He did a visual inspection for herpes and said I "probably" had it. There is no "cure". He gave me free pills (Acylcovir) to treat it for a week. A bag of condoms was free. The only negative is you have to give up half a day for the inevitable waiting. So thank you Philly taxpayers for providing good cheap and anonymous service. (My family doctor will never know unless I want to get a blood test to confirm the herpes diagnosis. I see no use for that.)

    So who was this girl that passed on herpes to this STD virgin? Well, let's call her Virginia. No sense accusing her by her real name. For what it's worth, I will probably tell her the next time I see her. And it's also possible I'm the one who had the virus all along and it just surfaced.

    So the doctor says no sex while I am treating the herpes. No big deal. My only purpose for this post is to help others on this board by suggesting how this happened. The two bumps were located exactly where the bottom of my condom is situated. So either her hand or her lips or her pussy touched that area. Or perhaps the intense hand rubbing she did one time at the base of the condom irritated the herpes I already had. (That rubbing was already on my list of things to "educate" her about: we all know the pleasure comes from friction more at the tip, not at the base.)

    The only advice going forward then is to ensure that the condom is rolled down as far as possible And to stop any constant rubbing where the tight unrolled part of the condom presses against the penis. That's for us all-condom-all-the-time guys. You BBBJers are on your own.

  5. #938

    Foot Parties / VIP Parties

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster  [View Original Post]
    The reason they call it a VIP party is because they don't charge an addition $40 for a private room 20 minutes. It is greatly slanted towards guys who enjoy foot fetishes. A standard party cost $30 to attend. Then you pay $40 everytime you want a private room. That means the foot guy can get away with paying $60 total for what they like. Other guys end up spending more. At the VIP party the room fee is waived by you still need to get on a list which can get rather long. They have the same amount of food and drink at all the parties though I don't think that is why guys attend. The private areas are small. There is air condition that usually can't keep up with the number of people.

    Good deal if you're a foot guy, but not really the thing for a guy who just wants to get laid.

    Did I just talk myself out of liking these. Not by a long shot, but I just hate seeing guys show up and not realizing how expensive things can get.
    I've never been to the VIP Party but I've been to a few of the "Foot Parties". They are Lap Dance Friendly. Basically it's a loft with one common room, food (wings, rice, chicken / pasta dish) , sodas, mixers, etc. Entrance fee (Foot Parties) depends on when you arrive, starts at $30, hits $50 later on. There's mostly foot fetish people there (not my thing) but the girls usually do whatever. What you need to do is sit down and talk to one of the girls that you like and negotiate what you would like to do with your $40 (30 minutes for the room only). Once you get in there you get down to business. A Full Menu has been offered and the girls are gorgeous. You don't need to TIP these ladies but you will pay the girls beyond the room fee as that money goes to the house. Yes there is only one bathroom usually with a line but the atmosphere is a house party with a theme such as bikinis, school girls, nighties, etc. The food isn't setting the world on fire but it's there. My only complaint would be the smoking but that seems to be everywhere I want to go so what? These parties aren't for everyone but they're fun. How much have I spent? I went with a young lady and paid $40 for the room and $150 for her time which if you go to a strip club you might pay $20-$30 per song (5 mins each) plus a tip for "extras". I hung out a while longer and went with another young lady and paid another $40 for the room and $160 for her time, it's based on the lady and whatever YOU negotiate. These girls are screened, beautiful, young and a great time to be around. It's not a cheap night but you won't pay $8 for mixed drinks and $6 for beer, you bring your own! They have a private lot and they're in an area that isn't that bad. They have security on-site who are friendly people. I plan to go back again. I for one will not go to the VIP party based on the cover charge alone but I'm more than willing to show up before 9pm to pay $30 and if you're aware of their website you can see most of the "models" before you rsvp to even go. With anything "hobby" related, YMMV. Nothing but respect for the guy running those parties.

  6. #937

    The real cost

    The reason they call it a VIP party is because they don't charge an addition $40 for a private room 20 minutes. It is greatly slanted towards guys who enjoy foot fetishes. A standard party cost $30 to attend. Then you pay $40 everytime you want a private room. That means the foot guy can get away with paying $60 total for what they like. Other guys end up spending more. At the VIP party the room fee is waived by you still need to get on a list which can get rather long. They have the same amount of food and drink at all the parties though I don't think that is why guys attend. The private areas are small. There is air condition that usually can't keep up with the number of people.

    Good deal if you're a foot guy, but not really the thing for a guy who just wants to get laid.

    Did I just talk myself out of liking these. Not by a long shot, but I just hate seeing guys show up and not realizing how expensive things can get.

  7. #936

    THANK YOU For this TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    I was really not impressed. Save your money and go to your favorite strip club. No wait, go to your least fav and it has to be better. About the size of a 3 car garage. No air conditioning. Seating for half the people there. One toilet for both genders, always a line. Small cubby hole where the bottles of soda was used as the smoking area so you had to squeeze through the smokers to get a drink."Buffet" was just three trays of of food, rigatonies, chicken and fried rice. Most of the private rooms were just a thin black fabrick hanging arould a chair.

    Lots of up selling. The $20 for ten minutes in the private "room" was only for foot fetish. Lap dances were $20 for 5 min. All three dances I got tryed to convince me to go for the full 30 min. One wanted an extra $20 to remove her top. And they all asked for a tip. Very little roaming. Had only one nice dance where I was allowed to touch kitty through the panties. Would have repeated but she kept busy. Party started at 7:30. Dancers should have been there prior to that. Most did not show till around 9. The ones who were there did not bother working. They just hung around in a little group in the smoking cubical. I have never seen so many bored men in one room. The girls need to mingle more. I felt like I was at one of my ex wifes family get togethers. Only one big titty girl, possibly fake. She spent most of the night texting. One girl told me that some of the girls, not her or the other two that danced for me, would do BJ or FS. But you would have to go for the full half hour just to find out!

    I left around 11, totally descusted. I wish I had used the money to get a nice escort.

    The previous reviewer had good things to say about it and there were a few guys there that looked like they were having a ball. I just was not so YMMV.

    Maybe I'm just jadded from living in Vegas, but I saw lots of room for improvement, and nothing that made it worth the $100 entrance fee.
    I have been wanting to check this place out, been on the mailing list for a few months and wondered if it was REALLY worth the $$$, apparently it isn't. Once again it proves if your goal is to get laid, just get a hooker.

    Thanks Dude!

    Z

  8. #935

    Feet party. Sounds lame

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    I was really not impressed. Save your money and go to your favorite strip club. No wait, go to your least fav and it has to be better. About the size of a 3 car garage. No air conditioning. Seating for half the people there. One toilet for both genders, always a line. Small cubby hole where the bottles of soda was used as the smoking area so you had to squeeze through the smokers to get a drink."Buffet" was just three trays of of food, rigatonies, chicken and fried rice. Most of the private rooms were just a thin black fabrick hanging arould a chair.

    Lots of up selling. The $20 for ten minutes in the private "room" was only for foot fetish. Lap dances were $20 for 5 min. All three dances I got tryed to convince me to go for the full 30 min. One wanted an extra $20 to remove her top. And they all asked for a tip. Very little roaming. Had only one nice dance where I was allowed to touch kitty through the panties. Would have repeated but she kept busy. Party started at 7:30. Dancers should have been there prior to that. Most did not show till around 9. The ones who were there did not bother working. They just hung around in a little group in the smoking cubical. I have never seen so many bored men in one room. The girls need to mingle more. I felt like I was at one of my ex wifes family get togethers. Only one big titty girl, possibly fake. She spent most of the night texting. One girl told me that some of the girls, not her or the other two that danced for me, would do BJ or FS. But you would have to go for the full half hour just to find out!

    I left around 11, totally descusted. I wish I had used the money to get a nice escort.

    The previous reviewer had good things to say about it and there were a few guys there that looked like they were having a ball. I just was not so YMMV.

    Maybe I'm just jadded from living in Vegas, but I saw lots of room for improvement, and nothing that made it worth the $100 entrance fee.
    Thanks Coyote. It sounded way too good to be true. You're a helluva guy to TOFFT and get us all up to speed on the deal. The general idea sounded really good, but the execution sounds way off.

  9. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    I was really not impressed. Save your money and go to your favorite strip club. No wait, go to your least fav and it has to be better. About the size of a 3 car garage. No air conditioning. Seating for half the people there. One toilet for both genders, always a line. Small cubby hole where the bottles of soda was used as the smoking area so you had to squeeze through the smokers to get a drink."Buffet" was just three trays of of food, rigatonies, chicken and fried rice. Most of the private rooms were just a thin black fabrick hanging arould a chair.

    Lots of up selling. The $20 for ten minutes in the private "room" was only for foot fetish. Lap dances were $20 for 5 min. All three dances I got tryed to convince me to go for the full 30 min. One wanted an extra $20 to remove her top. And they all asked for a tip. Very little roaming. Had only one nice dance where I was allowed to touch kitty through the panties. Would have repeated but she kept busy. Party started at 7:30. Dancers should have been there prior to that. Most did not show till around 9. The ones who were there did not bother working. They just hung around in a little group in the smoking cubical. I have never seen so many bored men in one room. The girls need to mingle more. I felt like I was at one of my ex wifes family get togethers. Only one big titty girl, possibly fake. She spent most of the night texting. One girl told me that some of the girls, not her or the other two that danced for me, would do BJ or FS. But you would have to go for the full half hour just to find out!

    I left around 11, totally descusted. I wish I had used the money to get a nice escort.

    The previous reviewer had good things to say about it and there were a few guys there that looked like they were having a ball. I just was not so YMMV.

    Maybe I'm just jadded from living in Vegas, but I saw lots of room for improvement, and nothing that made it worth the $100 entrance fee.
    Thanks Coyote. It sounded way too good to be true. You're a helluva guy to TOFFT and get us all up to speed on the deal. The general idea sounded really good, but the execution sounds way off.

  10. #933
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Sugar daddy ads report

    As I an interested in finding an utr regular for when I am in town, I placed an ad on craigslist. Here's the breakdown of replys. 29 total. 26 scam-go to such and such web site to prove I'm not a creep. 2 old ladies looking for a husband-no clue what sugar daddy is. 1 possibly ligit. Did not meet as she refused to send pic or even give details such as to age, weight etc. To bad as the price was reasonable. 150 per hour. 500 all nigter. Most escorts want at least a grand for that.

  11. #932
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Foot party review

    I was really not impressed. Save your money and go to your favorite strip club. No wait, go to your least fav and it has to be better. About the size of a 3 car garage. No air conditioning. Seating for half the people there. One toilet for both genders, always a line. Small cubby hole where the bottles of soda was used as the smoking area so you had to squeeze through the smokers to get a drink."Buffet" was just three trays of of food, rigatonies, chicken and fried rice. Most of the private rooms were just a thin black fabrick hanging arould a chair.

    Lots of up selling. The $20 for ten minutes in the private "room" was only for foot fetish. Lap dances were $20 for 5 min. All three dances I got tryed to convince me to go for the full 30 min. One wanted an extra $20 to remove her top. And they all asked for a tip. Very little roaming. Had only one nice dance where I was allowed to touch kitty through the panties. Would have repeated but she kept busy. Party started at 7:30. Dancers should have been there prior to that. Most did not show till around 9. The ones who were there did not bother working. They just hung around in a little group in the smoking cubical. I have never seen so many bored men in one room. The girls need to mingle more. I felt like I was at one of my ex wifes family get togethers. Only one big titty girl, possibly fake. She spent most of the night texting. One girl told me that some of the girls, not her or the other two that danced for me, would do BJ or FS. But you would have to go for the full half hour just to find out!

    I left around 11, totally descusted. I wish I had used the money to get a nice escort.

    The previous reviewer had good things to say about it and there were a few guys there that looked like they were having a ball. I just was not so YMMV.

    Maybe I'm just jadded from living in Vegas, but I saw lots of room for improvement, and nothing that made it worth the $100 entrance fee.

  12. #931
    Ok ok ok supereloquent has a million names. Whatevas but back to the important stuff. Davey, CookieJar any news about my ATF blonde Lindsey? Huh? Huh? Part of me hopes I never see her again working and part of me does so you know, I'll have an excuse to go down the way and hang out with her.

  13. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    I still don't understand how you guys know his full name yo that's crazy.
    How they know his name is simple. At some point he told someone what his name was. This guy craves attention. Which is only good if someone knows who they are.

  14. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    I will confirm that TravelMong is one of many aliases used by SuperEloquent.

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    "Many aliases". Hmm. Jackson, what are the other aliases? Just really curious.

  15. #928
    SuperElquent must really be some kind of a horrible member, if even the Administration is outing him. Makes you wonder, what the fuck did he do that was so bad.

    Davey and a number of other members didn't like the fact that SuperEloquent lied to the girls. Lots of newbies didn't appreciate the way he talked to and about them. And, very few members liked his over inflated ego. I personally didn't like the fact that he often lied about the date his pictures were taken. I believe my reason was more righteous, because I had actually gone out looking for a girl whose pictures he alleged to be current at the time he post them, but this girls pictures actually had been taken at least six months earlier. I spent a lot of time looking for this girl who probably had left the area months ago. Sure I was mad. But, this is the internet and I took it with a grain of salt. I played it out on the internet. IMHO, none of this / nothing he did warranted outing him in a public forum.

    What would have been the harm of letting SuperEloquent aka TravelMong pretend he was fooling us, as long as he followed forum rules?

    Obviously the Admin has more information available to him than the rest of us. Before he was outed, SuperElouent had been restricted in his actions by the admin. I wonder what that was about. There are some things we will never know. Now the Admin is going to some lengths to keep him outed in the public forum. Evidently, this SuperEloquent character is some bad dude.

    I am not challenging the Admins thinking on the subject of SuperEloquent. In fact, I am hoping he is setting a preference for disclosing everyone who uses an alias.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar
    I think it was just a combination of everything. If you keep doing enough little things here and there, eventually it snow balls into something much larger and I believe that is what eventually brought this all about. And yes like you, it was agravating trying to find a girl he stated just seeing and finding out later that her pics were taken 6 months ago. I'll never forget the time you first posted pics of Johanna, I packed my playmate cooler and planted my ass by Huntingdon Station till I found her the next day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape