rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    I will confirm that TravelMong is one of many aliases used by SuperEloquent.

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    WOW!!!
    ;(
    SuperElquent must really be some kind of a horrible member, if even the Administration is outing him. Makes you wonder, what the fuck did he do that was so bad.

    Davey and a number of other members didn’t like the fact that SuperEloquent lied to the girls. Lots of newbies didn’t appreciate the way he talked to and about them. And, very few members liked his over inflated ego. I personally didn’t like the fact that he often lied about the date his pictures were taken. I believe my reason was more righteous, because I had actually gone out looking for a girl whose pictures he alleged to be current at the time he post them, but this girls pictures actually had been taken at least six months earlier. I spent a lot of time looking for this girl who probably had left the area months ago. Sure I was mad. But, this is the internet and I took it with a grain of salt. I played it out on the internet. IMHO, none of this/nothing he did warranted outing him in a public forum.

    What would have been the harm of letting SuperEloquent aka TravelMong pretend he was fooling us, as long as he followed forum rules?

    Obviously the Admin has more information available to him than the rest of us. Before he was outed, SuperElouent had been restricted in his actions by the admin. I wonder what that was about. There are some things we will never know. Now the Admin is going to some lengths to keep him outed in the public forum. Evidently, this SuperEloquent character is some bad dude.

    I am not challenging the Admins thinking on the subject of SuperEloquent. In fact, I am hoping he is setting a preference for disclosing everyone who uses an alias.

    JMHO

    CookyJar

  2. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Norton  [View Original Post]
    I'll call him anything he wants if he comes clean and sticks to one identity. I am not Dark Phoenix, but observed him throughout his career here. To my knowledge he never had an alias.
    Yes you are correct. Dark Phoenix did not have any aliases. He did change his name on the board at one time, but did so thru Jackson and all his posts then were changed to Dark Phoenix. This was way before the Super ordeal.

  3. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    I will confirm that TravelMong is one of many aliases used by SuperEloquent.

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    Thank You Jackson. Thank You Ed Norton

  4. #924
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312
    Greetings Everyone,

    I will confirm that TravelMong is one of many aliases used by SuperEloquent.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  5. #923
    I still don't understand how you guys know his full name yo that's crazy.

  6. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Don't know where you've been or why you left and frankly I don't care. But do want to welcome you back and thanks a mil for starting back up the photo gallery. Greatly appreciated!
    I'm going to show my gratitude by keeping my mouth shut. When I keep my mouth shut, it is hard to get my foot in it.

    CookyJar

  7. #921

    DukePV

    Don't know where you've been or why you left and frankly I don't care. But do want to welcome you back and thanks a mil for starting back up the photo gallery. Greatly appreciated!

  8. #920

    High Five to Ed Norton

    If your detective work is correct, thanks for exposing Super Ego. In my dealings with him, I found him to be someone who always has to claim he is better then you. No matter how many girls you claim to have had sex with, he will claim more. He will report he got these girls to do things that nobody else could get them to do. He told me he owned a 150 acre farm with 5 servants cottages. LMAO. Who remembers when he was reporting on a "current date" someone noticed that one of the pictures he was using was from a report he posted 1 year earlier. The exact same picture, girl sitting on the bed in exactly the same spot wearing exactly the same clothes. I think there was also a magazine sitting on the bed, the exact same edition sitting in the exact same spot. What are the chances of taking the same exact picture twice. A year apart? He claimed it was a simple "mix-up". How does a "expierenced" monger make this mistake? I got into a flame war with him last summer and realizing he couldn`t shut me up did the only thing he could do. Like the little child he is he ran to Jackson and reported me. LOL. Another monger told me he was caught before sending in false reports. Apparently he was sending in reports in several cities simultaneously. When he was caught, he claimed it was his "brother" who was doing it as a practical joke. Yeah OK. Obviously Jackson saw there was a problem and closed his thread. Whether we like it or not, he won't go away. Why? Because this forum is his life and he craves attention. He can hide behind his computer and make up the most outrageous reports and some people will believe him. Did anyone ever notice he seems to have an unlimited budget for this hobby? And don`t forget his amazing sexual stamina for someone his age. But I guess when it`s mostly fiction there is no limit.

  9. #919

    Unsubstantiated BullCrap

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelMong  [View Original Post]
    I think you either crossed wires or just came off a bender. My name is _______. Like I would tell you. I know my field but you could prolly get better advice on finance from a chicken. The only thing you got right is that my mongerin advice was good. I have been doing this long enough to mostly know my way around not gettin caught and that the grabbin thing back and forth might be fun but is BS legally.


    Whoever you are, keep posting. Don't let the assholes on this site drive you away. If you have a new camera and care to show pictures – do so. Just ignore the buttheads and their wishful thinking, unsubstantiated claims.

    Ed Norton is best ignored. Some of the best advice ever given to me on this site came from Ed Norton. Some of the most outrageous attacks made on my humbleness came from Ed Norton. In the end, Ed and all of his alias is harmless. With one huge exception, under his Ed Norton pseudonym, he rarely posts anything of real use.


    Other than posting on one actual StreetWalker, Eds greatest contridution to this site is the. Click here: Supereloquen’s 2010 Favorite Pic Post Thread. Ed Norton started this thread for his then, "Best Bud," using a frame work very similar to the. Click here: DukePV “Photo Index.” Is Ed Norton, DukePV or is he just a CopyCat? I don't know and I don't care. Both threads are very useful when searching for a girl's picture.



    SuperElquent, Ed Norton, DukePV; who cares, as long as the information is factual and useful. I take my mongering hobby very serious. What I do on the streets, I take very serious. Posting on USASEXguide is a nice divergent but it is not the hobby. Some people take the crap, posted here, way to serious. (SuperEloquent should never have been outed.)



    TMHO



    CookyJar

  10. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Norton  [View Original Post]
    I'll call him anything he wants if he comes clean and sticks to one identity. I am not Dark Phoenix, but observed him throughout his career here. To my knowledge he never had an alias.
    Using a person's real name is absolutely, positively the worst offense someone can commit on this board.

  11. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    How disengenuous can you get? You insist on using what you believe is his real name in order to embarass and intimidate him. Are you really Dark Phoenix?
    I'll call him anything he wants if he comes clean and sticks to one identity. I am not Dark Phoenix, but observed him throughout his career here. To my knowledge he never had an alias.

  12. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Norton  [View Original Post]
    I don't want you to do that because I find your comments interesting and your photos helpful.
    How disengenuous can you get? You insist on using what you believe is his real name in order to embarass and intimidate him. Are you really Dark Phoenix?

  13. #915
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    You drunk dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Norton  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Super advice! (always appreciated, financial or otherwise.). If she wants to do the touchy-feely thing next time, I'm darn well going to get me a few free feel-ups. .

    By the way, Gary, if I reach into her bra does this mean I can call her "my cum-piggie" and not get arrested?
    I think you either crossed wires or just came off a bender. My name is _______. Like I would tell you. I know my field but you could prolly get better advice on finance from a chicken. The only thing you got right is that my mongerin advice was good. I have been doing this long enough to mostly know my way around not gettin caught and that the grabbin thing back and forth might be fun but is BS legally.

  14. #914
    Well. How do you know it's supereloquent? And how come everybody knows his first name? Is he THAT famous and his name carries so much weight on the K that everybody knows him by his first name now? No offense and all to supereloquent or ed norton. I was just perplexed and a bit confused.

  15. #913

    Good Point, Gary

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelMong  [View Original Post]
    You can grab her all you want and vice versa but it doesn't mean a damn thing except to get your jollies. It is no longer considered entrapment for LE in Philly to do that. It is entrapment if they expose themselves. They can always lie about that because it is your word against theirs. If she gets in your car without any jabbering at your window then you are 99. 9% home free because I have never heard of a decoy risking that. They want to catch you making or accepting an offer before they get in. Just to be safe I drive a few blocks and make a few turns to make sure I have no tail. If she wants to do the touchy-feely thing then why not? Reach right in her bra and pinch her nipples. Slide your hand down her panties and feel her slit. Make her flash you with her tits and pussy. The more cautious you appear the more calm you will make her and less suspicious you are an undercover LEO. As a bonus you get to see and feel the goods before you take her on a date.
    Thanks for the Super advice! (always appreciated, financial or otherwise ). If she wants to do the touchy-feely thing next time, I'm darn well going to get me a few free feel-ups.

    By the way, Gary, if I reach into her bra does this mean I can call her "my cum-piggie" and not get arrested?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape