Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 875 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 13115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4010

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29  [View Original Post]
    I still can not figure out why any woman would have a pimp. Why would any woman have sex all day or night with strangers, then turn over all HER money to one of these dirtbags? This is the real kicker. This piece of shit then beats the crap out of these women if he thinks they are holding back or not making enough money.
    Because most of these girls are not organized enough to manage their lives. The pimp generally keeps a wake-up for them so they can get "better" and go to work. Also, to find some customers for them but that's actually less important (from their perspective) than the first reason. Otherwise it's party all night, and in the morning too sick to work, but they have to or they'll get sicker.

  2. #4009
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Nicole

    After another day of not seeing Michelle / Megan, I spotted Nicole at about 1 am. I did not hesitate to grab her. I won't go into to much detail but I agree with all her other reviews. She has a nice personality and wants to be a good provider, not just get your money. She actually said that customer service is important. One thing, she is not a big talker, unlike the girls of Vegas that I am used to who never shut up till you stick something in their mouths, LOL.

    We had a little trouble getting the little man to attention during a nice CBJ and a few positions (my age not her fault). Once we got to doggy, looking down at that nice, non-bony ass (rare on most of the SW I see) , did the trick. Looking at that rob tat was interesting as my name is rob too, LOL. She will do anal but I did not have enough cash on me. One thing I thought was funny. We need to educate these girls on the teminology. She had no idea what "around the world" or "trip to greece" was, LOL.

    I know I am going to be spoiled with these prices when I move back to Vegas. Starting bid with the nicer casino girls is usually anywhere from 500 to 1000. Catch the same girl at 5 am on a bad buisness night and you can get her for $.5-$$.

    The carlyle was everything I expected and less, LOL. I had always heard of places that rented rooms by the hour, but had never really seen one, nor a hotel room without a bathroom. I could not wait to get back and hit the shower at my real hotel, the Knight's Inn, across the river. It is a lot nicer than I expected and worth th 10 mile drive at $60 a night.

    I have wondered about the pimp question myself. I guess pimps, like cockroaches are just inevitable.

  3. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Bishop is one of the very well known pimps on the avenue.
    I still can not figure out why any woman would have a pimp. Why would any woman have sex all day or night with strangers, then turn over all HER money to one of these dirtbags? This is the real kicker. This piece of shit then beats the crap out of these women if he thinks they are holding back or not making enough money.

  4. #4007

    Hi Katie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blndbomb  [View Original Post]
    My replys on asking who it was and if it could be the super e dude,

    I now know who the "phillysexystud" is and that he is not him and I did date him twice.
    We did date twice, and you were amazing. BTW, Katie is a young platinum blonde who looks 18 (not the oldie in the pic posted below). Just for clarification, I am not Super anything, and I am not here to deceive anyone. I'm new to this forum and love dirty street action. Holly is still around and changes her looks.

  5. #4006

    Disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyewe  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you mean?
    My replys on asking who it was and if it could be the super e dude,

    I now know who the "phillysexystud" is and that he is not him and I did date him twice.

  6. #4005

    Speaking of Holly.

    Had my first date with her last night. I had picked her up once before, but she was in no shape for anything so I had passed. But last night, she was looking pretty sexy in a black mini (sans panties) , thigh high fishnets and high heeled boots, so I had to go for it. It's so infrequent that you really see a girl looking like a flat out hooker on the K. She says she gets away with it by doing the cops.

    The reports of her having blemishes are very much correct, so much so that I passed on FS entirely for fear of some sort of cooties. Nice BBBJ with swallowing, however. We did talk a little and it is a turn on for her to be filmed and to fuck in public. She flatly denied ever doing multiple guys though, so take that for whatever its worth. Maybe she was just trying to be coy LOL.

    Anyway, yes, she's a good solid provider but pretty much everyone knows that by now. Would go again. My mileage with her has already varied, so yours undoubtedly will too.

  7. #4004

    In defense of PhillySexyStud and Holly,

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySexyStud  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's Holly in the pics about two weeks ago in a park off Kensington. Since then, I've been dating a sexy platinum 22 year old blonde named Katie. She has a fancy tattoo on her right shoulder. Anyone know this girl?

    Holly does know a location that resembles the background in PhillySexyStud’s pictures. I don’t know about the golf course but a certain amount of misdirection has got to be allowed.

    My pictures, of a brunette Holly, were taken about a year ago on a rainy day. Click here: Re: Holly – Not the same girl. The location looks very similar to the location in PhillySexyStud’s pictures, taken on a sunny day. Holly took me to this location. I had no idea a park existed so close to the avenue. I can understand why PhillySexyStud might want to keep the location to himself by including a little misdirection.

    As for a weeks delay in posting pictures, that should be perfectly acceptable. I never post pictures on the same day they were taken. Why make it easy for LE and others, to establish a profile. A weeks delays is acceptable. The experienced monger knows that, in a weeks time, the girls will have changed clothing, location and hair color. The information passed in the forum should be considered a guide and not gospel.

    Let me add this: There is nothing wrong with posting pictures six month after they were taken. What is wrong is posting pictures six months after they were taken and claiming you took them yesterday or even a week ago. It’s the lie, the deception that makes it wrong.

    I hope searching for signs of SuperEloquent in every newbie’s post doesn’t become a major distraction. Let the guy be.

    Again, that’s JMHO,
    CookyJar

    PS: What happened to the normal paragraph display?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly 45 2.jpg‎  

  8. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmesee  [View Original Post]
    The return of Super E? Outdated photos, unlikely and amazing (prob fake) sex acts, exhibitionism (what park was that? Who plays golf near the K anyway?) All that's missing is multiple pops and the date lasting a couple hrs!

    Whatever!
    If this is that "super e" I promise you he didn't date me (katie) like he claimed to in a post before this, and just made it up cause everyone has seen me and he probably thinks I'm not on the forum cause not alot of us girls are, but I am. So lets just wait for his response LOL.

  9. #4002

    That would be me

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyewe  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you mean?
    I'm katie, who are you?

    And whoever posted that pic of me lookin like an oldhead is an asshole LOL

  10. #4001

    I smell.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySexyStud  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to USASG but heard about it from girls I dated in Philly. It's funny and true how girls read this and have reputations. I happened to be driving down K Ave one day and came across the infamous Holly. I see here that others have enjoyed her company. At first, I didn't know if she was available since she looked young and serious. Eventually I talked to her, and she agreed to go with me to a park where she got completely naked. She didn't care if I took photos and proceeded to suck my cock like a vacuum while deep throating and licking my ass. I went all the way inside all her young holes and delivered a nice facial across her freckled face while a bunch of golfers were playing across a creek. Needless to say, we gave them a show. Holly is a pro and will even do multiple men and video.
    The return of Super E? Outdated photos, unlikely and amazing (prob fake) sex acts, exhibitionism (what park was that? Who plays golf near the K anyway?) All that's missing is multiple pops and the date lasting a couple hrs!

    Whatever!

  11. #4000
    OMG man. You know what was kinda like weird? I really used to think "whoa, this dude superE is pretty dope. He rolls up onto the K, picks a girl up, have her suck his the*ck, and gets her to pose nude. Then posts her pics online. This dude really does'nt give a f*ck. That's kinda smooth you know what I mean?"

    But then what's up with this sh*t? Why do you have to have like a million aliases and what's even the point of taking pics of a girl you saw months previously and then telling everyone you just saw her yesterday?

    You know it really doesn't makes sense. And that's NOT cool because I'm really confused now.

  12. #3999

    Holly and Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    But! It is Holly, isn't it?

    CookyJar
    Yes it's Holly in the pics about two weeks ago in a park off Kensington. Since then, I've been dating a sexy platinum 22 year old blonde named Katie. She has a fancy tattoo on her right shoulder. Anyone know this girl?

  13. #3998

    RE: Re: Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyewe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to be a party-pooper here, but I saw Holly just yesterday, and her hair was red, not blonde. In addition, she's got serious blemishes now, and loads of summer freckles on her shoulders which I don't see in the photos. So PhillySexyStud, could you indicate WHEN you took these pictures?

    God, I hope this isn't the fifth coming of SuperEgo. LOL.
    But! It is Holly, isn't it?

    CookyJar

  14. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySexyStud  [View Original Post]
    . I happened to be driving down K Ave one day and came across the infamous Holly. I see here that others have enjoyed her company.

    Holly is a pro and will even do multiple men and video.
    Damn! I almost miss this. That's Holly with blonde hair.

    Thanks for the update.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails holly 1.jpg‎   holly 2.jpg‎   holly 3.jpg‎  

  15. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of him. Did a search but it was not helpful. Any more info?
    Bishop is one of the very well known pimps on the avenue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape