Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdiscreet215  [View Original Post]
    So I guess the grab of each other is the cop check?
    Bdiscreet215, in my previous post I provided a link which included this statement:
    Streetwalker Rules by Piker
    RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
    4. Once in your car:
    B. Do a "cop check". Grab a tit or have her grab your crotch, or anything resembling that.

    Didn't this answer your question?

    We really want you to succeed. But you should go back and read the entire link first. It's a good writeup that is approved and displayed all over this forum. Here's the link again: just click -> HERE <-

  2. #911
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    The Cop Check

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdiscreet215  [View Original Post]
    So I guess the grab of each other is the cop check?
    You can grab her all you want and vice versa but it doesn't mean a damn thing except to get your jollies. It is no longer considered entrapment for LE in Philly to do that. It is entrapment if they expose themselves. They can always lie about that because it is your word against theirs. If she gets in your car without any jabbering at your window then you are 99. 9% home free because I have never heard of a decoy risking that. They want to catch you making or accepting an offer before they get in. Just to be safe I drive a few blocks and make a few turns to make sure I have no tail. If she wants to do the touchy-feely thing then why not? Reach right in her bra and pinch her nipples. Slide your hand down her panties and feel her slit. Make her flash you with her tits and pussy. The more cautious you appear the more calm you will make her and less suspicious you are an undercover LEO. As a bonus you get to see and feel the goods before you take her on a date.

  3. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo  [View Original Post]
    I remember my first time in Philly picking up a SW. I normally just make eye contact, find a place to pull over close to her and unlock the passenger door. Most of the time they jump in. I always ride around, not that I knew where I was going talk about different shit. If she is a cop she won't let you do any of this. But most times they just jump in and grab your dick and in return I grab something on her.
    So I guess the grab of each other is the cop check?

  4. #909

    My first time

    I remember my first time in Philly picking up a SW. I normally just make eye contact, find a place to pull over close to her and unlock the passenger door. Most of the time they jump in. I always ride around, not that I knew where I was going talk about different shit. If she is a cop she won't let you do any of this. But most times they just jump in and grab your dick and in return I grab something on her.

  5. #908

    Re: Newbie about to take the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdiscreet215  [View Original Post]
    I am very new to SW scene. AMP's is my thing. But now I want to try out the "K". Any tips and suggestions for a newbie? And what exactly is the cop check. Proper way to approach a SW?

    Thanks in advance.

    B
    Read this.

  6. #907

    Newbie about to take the plunge.

    I am very new to SW scene. AMP's is my thing. But now I want to try out the "K". Any tips and suggestions for a newbie? And what exactly is the cop check. Proper way to approach a SW?

    Thanks in advance.

    -B

  7. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1174  [View Original Post]
    Just one logistical question. When I take the girl to the Carlyle, is it safe for me and the girl to be seen at the same time at check-in? I just don't want to leave her in my car while paying for the room at the front desk.

    Thanks.

    1174.
    Not only should you walk in (and out) together but have her sign the guest card as well, I always do that. Trust us, Mgmt knows what's up and they really don't care, it makes them money, so that's all that counts. I have in fact even had the desk guys chase away people who were offering to "watch" my car for 5 bucks.

    Z

  8. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1174  [View Original Post]
    Just one logistical question. When I take the girl to the Carlyle, is it safe for me and the girl to be seen at the same time at check-in? I just don't want to leave her in my car while paying for the room at the front desk.

    Thanks.

    1174.
    Fkdave has some good advice. There is not "lot" to park in at the Carlyle, you will be parking on the street. Neighborhood ain't that great, so you might see some businessmen holding down stoops from levitating away. Let her take the lead with the locals, she's on the street and knows how to handle herself. Oh yeah, and be prepared, in order to wash up at the end you get to use a "communal" bathroom. Think Euro style guest house. So it might make sense to take some supplies with you into the room. But hey, your entry price does include a new bar of soap and a fresh washcloth.

    Let us know how it turns out.

  9. #904

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1174  [View Original Post]
    Just one logistical question. When I take the girl to the Carlyle, is it safe for me and the girl to be seen at the same time at check-in? I just don't want to leave her in my car while paying for the room at the front desk.

    Thanks.

    1174
    You would be considered an odd customer and might get turned away if you didn't have a SW with you at the desk.

  10. #903

    One more question

    Just one logistical question. When I take the girl to the Carlyle, is it safe for me and the girl to be seen at the same time at check-in? I just don't want to leave her in my car while paying for the room at the front desk.

    Thanks.

    1174.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Just google map Kensington Ave. And Lehigh Ave. And you will see how easy it is to get to the K. 20minutes. The stroll runs south on the K from Lehigh for about 3 blocks and north for about 15 blocks. Just be ready for the 1 way streets when you try to turn around. Girls will roll with you but will usually want to cop if you want to take them more then 10 minutes from the K. Do not let them cop. And learn to use the Carlyle Hotel for convenient bed use. It is at Broad and Poplar, about 10 minutes from the K. The girls will roll there without hesitation and most will know how to get there. But google map it for yourself first. And be ready for a slice of Philadelphia prostitution history. The place is old and decrepit but they do change the sheets. 20 for an hour.

  11. #902

    Easy to get to the K

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town on Tues to watch the game between Boston. I admire all the lovely SW's you have here. (all the pictures look great) Looking through the board it looks like the K stroll is my best bet. I am staying near the ballpark. How long a drive there is it and do you think any of the SW's will come back to the hotel with me. Feel free to PM me in you like. And if you ever need any info from the Boston area feel free to ask.
    Just google map Kensington Ave. And Lehigh Ave. And you will see how easy it is to get to the K. 20minutes. The stroll runs south on the K from Lehigh for about 3 blocks and north for about 15 blocks. Just be ready for the 1 way streets when you try to turn around. Girls will roll with you but will usually want to cop if you want to take them more then 10 minutes from the K. Do not let them cop. And learn to use the Carlyle Hotel for convenient bed use. It is at Broad and Poplar, about 10 minutes from the K. The girls will roll there without hesitation and most will know how to get there. But google map it for yourself first. And be ready for a slice of Philadelphia prostitution history. The place is old and decrepit but they do change the sheets. 20 for an hour.

  12. #901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    1st time in Philly

    I will be in town on Tues to watch the game between Boston. I admire all the lovely SW's you have here. (all the pictures look great) Looking through the board it looks like the K stroll is my best bet. I am staying near the ballpark. How long a drive there is it and do you think any of the SW's will come back to the hotel with me. Feel free to PM me in you like. And if you ever need any info from the Boston area feel free to ask.

  13. #900

    RE: First Time Picture Taker

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney1234  [View Original Post]
    I know, Pictures suck. But it is my first time. I am purchasing a better camera, we will see where it goes from there.
    Like most things, it gets better with practice. Taking good recon pictures takes guts (or a good telephoto lens).

    CookyJar

  14. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Backpage has picked up where craiglist left off. Also there is the bestgfe board, but mostly littered with shills and white knights whose main purpose is to kiss the ass of the agencies and girls who advertise there. Used to think another site was good, but once you realize they only post positive reviews and most are made up you still don't know what you're getting.
    http://www.keezme.com/

  15. #898

    First Time Picture Taker

    I know, Pictures suck. But it is my first time. I am purchasing a better camera, we will see where it goes from there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0121.jpg‎   IMAG0113.jpg‎   IMAG0120.jpg‎   IMAG0119.jpg‎   IMAG0117.jpg‎  

    IMAG0123.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape