Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 19147
-
07-25-11 02:07 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 273Amen to that, glad to hear that she's going into rehab. I never did get ahold of her but considering what happened to winehouse, yesterday she should get her self cleaned up.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Besides gas is creeping up again and other priorities have come up at the moment so I'm on a mini vacation. My new travel route takes me down telegraph so ill keep a eye out for you guys over in the triangle area.
Stay safe
-
07-24-11 23:35 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 742Vanessa Early Morn!
Saw a slim WSW on Central by the Ave early this AM. Vanessa 27 WSW very slim not bad looking in the face. Got decent bbbjtcim for a jack and tipped a quarter. Will def repeat!
-
07-24-11 23:30 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 742Agreed
Picked her up about a year or so ago in the triangle. She talked herself up to being a great preformer which as we all know means they are not. After alot of fidgiting and B'sing around she started with a toothy, rushed BBBJ and immediately tried to upsell. She is attractive but not worth the time or trouble IMHO!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-11 16:22 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 270Sandra
Had my first bad experience with Sandra. She was spaced out on prescription drugs (I think). Didn't remember who I was, was completely out of it. Distracted. Paranoid.
Said she was going in to rehab on Wednesday. I hope she goes. She doesn't need to head down the death spiral most of these girls are on.
-
07-23-11 07:58 #2283Regular Member

Posts: 2Ave Gilbert
Saw uncle leo parked on ave eastbound about 4 blocks away from Gilbert watching for exiting vehicles about 7am. Idk if he pulled anyone over or had intentions but be safe and be sure to do a check prior to the pick up and go around that area.
-
07-22-11 17:53 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 103Ave
Saw several leo's this afternoon. Be carefull
-
07-22-11 11:09 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 251Lisa Marie on the Ave.
Started my night last night with a cruise of the triangle around 1030. There were 2 WSW both about 5's one older with dark reddish hair and one younger blonde, there was also 1 BSW. I decided to pass and try out the ave.
The ave is definately busier than the now dead triangle. I saw about 10 WSW. 5 BSW, and about 2 hsw. There were a lot of really good looking girls out, but I struck out about 5 times when circling around they all got picked up before I could make it back to them. You guys are quick!
At around 130 I picked up Lisa (Marie) a hsw (or tan WSW) with shoulder length brown hair, nice tight body, perky A's, and decent face. After a cop check, we prked down a dark side street. She wanted. 40 for a BJ, I talked her down to. 25. I received a pretty good CBJ w cof. She wasnt very enthuestastic until I prompted her and then she got into it more. I would definately try for a longer date next time, just because of the tight body. I have digits for senior members if they want.
-
07-22-11 08:18 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 487Jay-Lynn (sp?)
Dreamed about a cute, petite, spinner-build 25-yo WSW on the Ave near Central a week ago, says she always wears a flower in her hair. Saw her earlier with a very hot-looking, shoulder-length blonde haired WSW. Both looked like dancers. Wanted. 4 for BBJCIM with a spit but took. 3. Good job, worth a repeat. Afterward, she pulls out a toothbrush and brushes her teeth, rinses with a water bottle. Said she had to find her blonde friend because they were hooking up to do a few guys. Quoted. 8 for FS. She might be worth it, or at least. 6. Nice girl.
-
07-22-11 08:16 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 305Passing through
Spotted on John R this AM, on my way elsewhere, in no particular order:
* Sandra (yay!)
* Kristen (yay!)
* state trooper SUV (boo!)
* tow truck hauling some poor monger's commercial truck.
Let's be careful out there.
-
07-20-11 08:24 #2278Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 54Faith on Vernor
Picked up Faith again around lunch time for a nice ride through the park. $20+5. Energetic dt BBBJ & kept the evidence.
-
07-19-11 23:34 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 249Charlene
WOW. I was driving down the ave, I turned down the street next to the BP and there was about 10 girls. It kinda wigs me out when they bunch up like that. Add to that the cabbie with his hood up right across the street, I smell sting. Didn't see any evidence, and upon cruising more the ladies all split up, roughly 15 in total. I stopped at one of the side streets and Charlene walks by. I motion for her to get in and she hops in. Cop check, dark spot, .25 and away we go. She's good. Real good and gets fired up if you encourage her. Next time I'm going to try the FS route. I'd repeat
-
07-19-11 15:25 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 409Creepy night
Rolled through the triangle / brightmore area last night. Man was it creepy with the massive power outage from the storms. Dark as hell. Reminded me of some post apocalyptic movie set. High beams on the side streets revealed the occasional band of roving cockroaches in the dark. Leo was lurking in the darkness also but didn't seem to stick around long. Guess he had better things to do, but then again how the hell could you be 100% sure in that kind of dark.
Did eventually come across SheriLynne (sp?) Damn was she looking good last night. Only one willing to brave the darkness. Talked to her for a minute but was too spooked out by the inability to access what was lurking in the shadows. Did I mention there was no power anywhere and it fn black as ink? Decided WTF and spun around just in time to see her get swooped by another monger. Damn she looked like a walking F me doll last night and wanted to play, lucky SOB that swooped her.
I dreamed her once about 2 years back when she first started hitting the brightmore / 6/triangle area. WSW, long blonde hair, sometimes in corn rows, big ole fake titties, and a decent enough body. Lost her number and haven't seen her in a long time. Did get the new digits last night though. Anyone is have any experiences with her?
-
07-19-11 15:20 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 163Yes. Overall the same look only those pics are probably 5 or 6 years old and after some premature face aging from the drugs. Not saying she is the best BJ I've had, but far superior to most car date bjs I've had, and she did dt and bls.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-11 10:58 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 154The same areas that you used to hit up back in the 90's are what are hopping at the moment. Very few new spots around the city. The triangle is Tele. 7 mile and GR little area.
Originally Posted by MarathonMan61
[View Original Post]
K
-
07-19-11 03:21 #2273Regular Member

Posts: 1Former Detroiter needs some help
I am a former monger from Detroit, used to hit up Woodward and Michigan Ave way back in the mid to late 90's. Still remember my very first BJ from a BSW and stll remember the parking lot. Think I paid 40 almost 2 decades ago. I am heading back to town for a visit in August and would love to know the new hot spots. Where is the Triangle? Could somebody please PM me to keep it a little more on the DL.
Thanks from a current Baltimore monger!











Reply With Quote





