Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 19147
-
07-19-11 00:25 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 154Nice report, bit pricey on Lexi though, $20 with possibility of a tip if its a fine job. Even if you think Leo just has someone pulled over, just bet they are watching. Although, they didn't seem to be paying attention the other night either.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
K
-
07-18-11 17:41 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 163Lexi. Ave
Drove through the triangle yesterday, late afternoon, did not see a single lady out (it was extremely hot out). Then drive through brightmore and again, absolutely nothing out (not not even the 1s and 2s). Swung down to the Ave and found out where all the ladies have been. Saw at least 12 out in a 40 min timeframe. The corner close to Livernois had 5 all at one time (and this was while leo had a car pulled over for traffic violation not 50 feet away). Picked up Lexi. She is either a light skinned BSW or a HSW (see other reports of aLexi on the ave which say she its a HSW, but I would have thought BSW. Early 20s (she said she just turned 22) , be cup (droopy) , ot some thickness but not even close to bbw. Attractive face. Opted for FS, paid 50 (price she offered, I didn't haggle). WAS decent, would repeat in pinch but probably just stock to BJ.
-
07-18-11 17:28 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 163Molly. Brightmore
(a week old) After another trip through an empty triangle I drive through Brightmore to see if anything above a 5 was out. Ran across Molly who I had had a few room dates with in the past (I had lost her number). Got a well above average BBBJCIM w spit / bls for 25. WSW. 5"3'ish, early 30s, be rack, thin but not too thin.
-
07-18-11 17:14 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 163Looks like I faired better with this one (#2682) except for her dodging the catch. Personally I've been looking for an attractive young walker with ample tats to pick up for some FS (gives me something to read, but also I've been liking the tattooed look lately). Have been looking for this one again for just such a purpose.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-11 11:58 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 409Michelle Triangle
Came across Michelle on GR. Dreamed this one in the past. It was damn near 5 am and I had to get going so I gave her a Jackson to help with the rent and picked up a much needed BBBJCIM. Takes direction well and goes at it like she's on a specialized mission but I already knew that. Saw Toni and Alishia on the walk over the weekend also.
-
07-18-11 11:42 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 409This should be in the rules just for the not so savvy to read alone. The obvious issues with paraphernalia aside, and you can't believe what I have found in the past, guys get in trouble with the S. O. Because guys in general don't pay attention to the details. But they do. If you smoke in your car and she did too then check for off brand butts in the tray or butts with lipstick etc, on them. How's the floor mat? Seat positions? Other obvious indications that someone was in the vehicle with you such as marks / prints on the dash and door panels. Here's a big one, loose hairs on the seat or shoulder harness or headliner. You can't imagine how many times I've come across this in a spot check. Believe me,"she" will come across any and all of it.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-11 22:49 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 154I am not sure, it was pretty dark when she took her pants off so I didn't see any tattoos. I am horrible about names with these girls, most of the time I don't even bother with them. The BJ was actually just mediocre, she could barely take it halfway. She had good skills for what she could do and the pussy was tight as hell. She complained that a single finger was hurting her. I would definitely repeat, just for the cuteness factor alone and her personality. She didn't rush me a single time and was enthusiastic about the whole adventure.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
K
-
07-17-11 22:46 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 305Good advice, and something I have to remind myself to do sometimes. Not too long ago I rented a car for an out of town trip and, as I'm inclined to do, I did a bit of sampling of the locals. I returned the rental car, but as I was leaving the agency decided to take one more sweep of the car because I thought I might have left some paperwork there. Sure enough, a damn crackpipe was wegded under the passenger seat. Awkward.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-11 21:28 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 88I'm not sure but I do know she has posted on BP she uses old pics from when she had more weight on her before the crack started sheading it off.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-11 20:02 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 55I just thought I'd share a common sense failure I'd had with you gents. After a date is over I usually always pull over and do a quick sweep of my vehicle for any thing left behind that would get me in trouble. I've found make-up, fake jewelry, crack pipes, and an actual rock once. After my date with Elise I had failed to do this quick check. Well I should have, because she left behind some blingy hair clips and a bracelet. This created a little bit of a close call for me as the wrong person had discovered Elise's items. Ah good times! Anyway I was able to calmly lie my a$$ off to get out of the situation. But again it was a close call that could have been easily avoided. Thankfully it wasn't something like a crack pipe or rock and I had gotten pulled over as that would have really sucked hard! Anyway from now on I'll be doing my sweep every frickin' time as I suggest you gentlemen do as well. Good luck and be safe!
-
07-17-11 19:38 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 55Sounds like a pretty successful night to me! Unfortunately I could not make it out myself as I had some business out of town. Oh well there's always next time. The girl you drop off at the house, was her name Deborah? She has a really pretty face, good attitude and nice body, although she does have some stretch marks on her stomach. Nothing that would ever detour me from dating her. She also has a little tattoo of two cherries with a V on her kitty. She also gives one of the best BBBJ's around! I did a double date with her and the blonde Amanda awhile back. The double date went really, really well and I've been trying to hook back up with her for a little while now with no luck. Deborah actually lives in that house by the field. I however try not to hang out by that house to much as the dealer gets agitated when mongers start strolling by looking for dates. Never dated that Victoria, although I've seen her before. Would you repeat? How was the pussy? And thanks for the great report and pic!
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-11 12:08 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 154Out riding
I was out last night enjoying a bit of the Detroit scenery and boy was I surprised by the number of girls walking about. All throughout the night I must have seen at least 15-20 girls, I actually stopped counting at one point there were so many. My uncle was no where to be seen, except at the one strip club closest to Livernois. They pulled up about 1:30 and didn't leave until well after 3, this ruined the sport for a good stretch along the way until they took off. I did see a ton of tow trucks in the area and one girl told me later there were cops everywhere (I still didn't see any). I stopped along the Michigan stroll about 1 AM and on my first pass I saw two BSW. 1 tall skinny girl (6) , B's. 5'10, 120 lbs, about 30 and Roz 36, (6) , D's. 5'6".150 lbs and curvy as hell. I ended up swooping Roz up later in the evening and gave her a ride home. She gave me the digits which I will provide for seniors. On my second pass I saw Victoria (6) , B's. 5'10, 26, about 130 lbs and a short brunette, (7).5'4, about 140 lbs and curvy. I believe this might have been Elise, I didn't get much of a look. She went into the store at Vernor and was gone, never saw the girl again. I also saw the TV that walks around over by Lonyo. Definitely not my bag of tricks there. I ended up swooping up Victoria later in the evening and she provided the digits (for seniors again) , pic attached. She expected. 4 for BJ and 1. For HH and talked her down to. 5. After I dropped her off, I continued my stroll until about 4:30 am when I happened across a really cute little girl (forgot her name!) 5'4", B's, dirty blonde, about 100 lbs, little girls voice, tight tight little pussy. She rounded out my evening and I dropped her off at the same house the girls have been frequenting along the highway, on the other side of a small field. When I dropped her off I said, 'Oh your here with the rest of the girls' and she looked at me and said 'Yeah, there are a lot that hang out here'. Most of the girls out last night were younger, pretty and lonely it seemed. I really only saw 2 familiar faces in the entire lot, all the rest I had not seen before. 10-12 WSW. 8-10 BSW and 1 LSW over by Lonyo and the dollar store, she looked a bit scary though so I passed.
K
-
07-16-11 20:41 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 146It was the middle of the afternoon and I had the top down on my car. I usually like going to an alley but mostly only monger at night. When she told me she had a place I was a bit leary but thought. What the hell. It was right across the street from a locked up building and there were no livable houses close to the "club house." No cars were circling. It was completely quiet UNTIL we went inside. I heard like 4 cars pass when we went inside and pulled the curtain and I swear they were going slow. With that said, no one bothered us, but I certainly didn't linger too long. I have to be honest. It added to the excitement of the catch BUT I would never go to the club house at night.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-11 15:37 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 164RE: Elise
I REALLY need to get back to Detroit. Single now, so I may be hitting you guys up for some #
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-11 15:22 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 90DAMN. She is soo FINE!
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





