Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2257

    Hooked up with Elise again.

    Friday morning I was thinking with stupid again and decided to take a drive down the Ave. Did a couple loops when I spotted Elise (see my post #2456) and Vanessa (see my post#2434) walking together. Vanessa spotted stopped at a light and proceed to give me the bird, LOL! (Again see the post 2434 for the details). I rolled down my window and yelled "What you don't want a date?" and see smiled a flicked me off again (I should've took a pic) LOL! I spun around for Elise but was beatin' to her by another monger. It was just Vanessa and I so I continued on. After a few minutes I did a loop and Vanessa was still there and with no Elise. So I figured I'd try one last time and bingo there she was with Vanessa so I cut down their street. Elise then recognized me and came running over when Vanessa yelled "Your not going with that asshole, Are you?" Elise replied "hell yes he's one of my favorites!" Vanessa turned and stomped off. LOL! Off to the spot we went for a car date. We talked on the way about Vanessa not liking me much and she replied "She's my girl but she is a * and besides your mine, so its good you 2 don't like each other" Elise is a sweetheart and knows exactly what to say. At the spot she gave me a decent BBBJ and proceeded to take her clothes off and layed down in the passenger seat then she told me to take my clothes off and climb over. So I did. This is why I prefer room dates. It was kind of a pain and awkward banging her in the passenger seat but in the same time it kind of reminded me of my teenage years. One funny part of the date was I started fingering her and she lifted at the same time I was putting my finger in. The result was my finger getting shoved up her a$$ for a shocker for her and the stink finger for me. She didn't like that one but and she let me know it LOL, we laughed about it afterwards. Her kitty felt good and I was in the zone banging away and soon nutted. The only neg of the date besides being in the car was Elise keep asking if we were ok, which was understandable considering we were both completely butt naked screwing in a alleyway at 7am in SW detroit! Overall it was a pretty damn good date and I will repeat with her. I gave her $40 and a ride to a couple dealers. Before dropping her off I snapped a few pics, next time I'll do a room date and get some better ones for you guys; 0). Good luck and be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(2).jpg‎   photo(1).jpg‎  

  2. #2256
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right Kingdom69, he has not posted a true report yet, all recon with some pic's. But at least hes posting, I have PM back and forth with Plumber2 and he seems like an OK guy to me. Street mongering is something that is hard to just jump into, I myself made a few passes on John R before I made my first pick-up and hit the ground running after that.

    Plumber2, I don't know what kind of monger you are, SW, SC, SP, AMP, etc, just keep posting, be safe, have fun and let me know if you need any info.
    I will take this as a glowing recommendation then coming from you JW.

  3. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    And you won't find one either, unless my girl and I played with one. That would take a serious aligning of the stars though.

    So yeah, I am interested and intrigued by them, but I don't go farther than that without permission.
    That is understandable, my ex wife and I played with one years ago and only one. I happened to know her well before she ever started SWing and just happened to be on the prowl. I saw her, invited her home and we had fun. I applaud you for your ability to stand by your girl.

  4. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    I had the rare opportunity the last few days to get out and drive / monger the Ave, Fort and JohnR recently. I saw girls. I talked to a couple. I passed on them all as I was looking for someone in particular and I haven't been out in a while so I felt a bit un-practiced. One had too much perfume on and I could smell it as she approached the window so I passed again. I can't go home smelling like perfume. I didn't find what I wanted and may need to ask for help again.

    My point is, many of us are out there but don't neccessarily post everything that happens or find what fits our criteria. Numerous times after a hookups I have not posted. Call it laziness, call it keeping it for myself, call it whatever. But now I feel like I can't even make comments about what I saw but didn't partake in. Kingdom69, it seems like you need to take a F-ing chill-pill and relax. Not everyone fits in your perfect little world. I'm looking for something in particular and if I post a bunch about what I passed on I don't need to be chastized for it. Some people just enjoy the chase. Others enjoy other aspects of it.

    That's my soap-box speech. I'm getting down off of it now.
    Sounds like your the one that needs to take a chill pill. I simply stated a fact, I didn't belittle the guy for it, I didn't cuss him out. My point was, his posts were a bit thin around the dreaming aspects.

    K

  5. #2253

    Take is easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69
    Why not dream of her and give a report? I looked over your posting and have not seen a single report of anything. Multiple comments, replies and one picture; however, not a single, verifiable report of any substance that I would call "credible". You have never even stated that you have dreamed of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right Kingdom69, he has not posted a true report yet, all recon with some pic's. But at least hes posting, I have PM back and forth with Plumber2 and he seems like an OK guy to me. Street mongering is something that is hard to just jump into, I myself made a few passes on John R before I made my first pick-up and hit the ground running after that.

    Plumber2, I don't know what kind of monger you are, SW, SC, SP, AMP, etc, just keep posting, be safe, have fun and let me know if you need any info.
    I had the rare opportunity the last few days to get out and drive / monger the Ave, Fort and JohnR recently. I saw girls. I talked to a couple. I passed on them all as I was looking for someone in particular and I haven't been out in a while so I felt a bit un-practiced. One had too much perfume on and I could smell it as she approached the window so I passed again. I can't go home smelling like perfume. I didn't find what I wanted and may need to ask for help again.

    My point is, many of us are out there but don't neccessarily post everything that happens or find what fits our criteria. Numerous times after a hookups I have not posted. Call it laziness, call it keeping it for myself, call it whatever. But now I feel like I can't even make comments about what I saw but didn't partake in. Kingdom69, it seems like you need to take a F-ing chill-pill and relax. Not everyone fits in your perfect little world. I'm looking for something in particular and if I post a bunch about what I passed on I don't need to be chastized for it. Some people just enjoy the chase. Others enjoy other aspects of it.

    That's my soap-box speech. I'm getting down off of it now.

  6. #2252

    Former number one

    Kinda a late report. Number one had been hounding me to see her since I got back in town a few weeks ago. I had been putting her off in leu of some fresh dreams though. Last weekend she text me and says; hey I really want to see you tonight bad! So I caved. Usually means she'll do anything cause she hasn't been out in a few and she's one of those girls that craves the cock.

    She was back at her parents house in the burbs. Something about having her completely naked in the car choking on the bone and telling me how much she wants it while sitting in front of her parents house does it for me. Sick thing is dad knows what's going on out front and is okay about it.

    Let her pop the boys a couple times but refrained from the cooch as I detected a not normal for this girl smell of gank. On her way out she stops and tells me; oh' BTW I'm going into rehab tomorrow so I won't be around for awhile. I'm thinking it's probably best as I was beginning to sense that she was sliding down hill fast. I had been trying to her hooked up with another member but she turned bitchy about that too. Have to wait and see where her heads at next month after rehab.

  7. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    830 this morning the LSW was just south of State Fair. She was standing there with her perky be's out for all to see. I waived and held my phone up, but she pulled her top back up. She was actually very cute and looked like she has a nice body. Anyone know her? I could see dreaming of the round, latin booty!
    She's not latin. She's black. That's Ronnie / Juice. When she is not cracked out she is a VERY nice dream!

  8. #2250

    JR. Kimberly

    JR was dead today around lunchtime. Saw only one WSW worth a second glance. Drove by a few times, and finally decided to take the plunge on Kimberly. She's "just visiting" and trying to get enough cash for a bus ride home. So, I'd expect to see her for a while. :P.

    She's thick, and appears that she used to be more than thick. Cute enough face, brunette hair, and glasses. The cute enough face was enough for me, as I was going for BJ.

    Went to my spot, and she went to work. She's certainly not a jaded SW yet, because she really enjoyed the BJ. And can take it all in her throat.

    She finished, didn't spill a drop, and swallowed. .

    All in: 30.

    I'd repeat.

  9. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    830 this morning the LSW was just south of State Fair. She was standing there with her perky be's out for all to see. I waived and held my phone up, but she pulled her top back up. She was actually very cute and looked like she has a nice body. Anyone know her? I could see dreaming of the round, latin booty!
    Why not dream of her and give a report? I looked over your posting and have not seen a single report of anything. Multiple comments, replies and one picture; however, not a single, verifiable report of any substance that I would call "credible". You have never even stated that you have dreamed of anything.

    K

  10. #2248
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffmonster469  [View Original Post]
    I've picked up this girl probably 5 times in the last few years. The first few times she was pregnant. A couple years ago. I actually just got her again a few days ago as I took a day stroll down the Ave. And she was the best looking thing available.

    She took me to this abandoned garage / shack with a blanket covering the door for FS. (.25). (needles and syringes laying on the floor) She is annoying when it comes to taking the cock. She whines about it being too big and hurting too much. Why do I keep going back? I think I like to make it hurt her I guess? Service is always half ass. But she does have a cute face and very decent body. Truthfully. She just has a short honey hole I think. I got about 4 inches in when I felt resistance and she started whining. Point is, if you have a long dong, this is not the girl for you.
    Yep your spot on! I can't believe you actually been in the club house. I was invited in but could not bring myself to do it. It looked like the place was going to fall in on it's self at any moment. But after reading your report I may have to try banging one of the girls in there just to say I had done it. LOL

  11. #2247

    Jennifer On Warren Ave

    Not to be confused with Jenn my little Peach#1! Saw Jennifer by the Last Call circled around a few times to survey the area and scooped when it was safe. 36 why / o WSW Long Blonde Hair almost to her Butt about 5'1" and 90lbs (just the way I like them) Small B's with pointy hard Nips! Not bad looking except she could use some dental work. I almost turned her away because crooked teeth generally don't agree with my little friend! Anyway, found a spot and she did a so so BBBJ half way through I stepped her up to a level 2 skull F'ing She was cool with it but said it's too big for her to take all the way in (I love a girl who knows what to say) LOL. So I get to the end after 2 squirts to the tonsils she gags hard and pulls off to finish manually. She apologized and said it was too much for her to catch (did I mention I love a girl who knows what to say) lmao. She did ask for Bus fare (.02 +.002) and I was okay with that! Said she used to dance at CV, LC, H8, Bogarts and leggs. Bottom line: For an action Jackson I would repeat and probably spend notel time for FS. Need to verify digits first though! Stay Safe and Happy Endings to you Gents!

  12. #2246

    JohnR Wed nite

    After an evening at my favorite watering hole, I decided to hit up the R last night around 11:30p. Nothing going on except on my last run saw BSW Kenya standing by the liquour store south of 8 Mile. Looked good in the shadows so I circled around and chatted for a second. Nice slender body but face was so-so. She was friendly, had a raspy voice. Quoted $.2 for BBBJ. Wasn't all that interested plus the scent of my carryout was starting to get to me so I passed.

  13. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Hey John, Yep that would be the same one except for the post with the blond hair girl. The one I seen was a brunette. Also I did get your message I sent you a reply.

    Good luck and be safe
    I've picked up this girl probably 5 times in the last few years. The first few times she was pregnant. A couple years ago. I actually just got her again a few days ago as I took a day stroll down the Ave. And she was the best looking thing available.

    She took me to this abandoned garage / shack with a blanket covering the door for FS. (.25). (needles and syringes laying on the floor) She is annoying when it comes to taking the cock. She whines about it being too big and hurting too much. Why do I keep going back? I think I like to make it hurt her I guess? Service is always half ass. But she does have a cute face and very decent body. Truthfully. She just has a short honey hole I think. I got about 4 inches in when I felt resistance and she started whining. Point is, if you have a long dong, this is not the girl for you.

  14. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the same Amanda?
    Hey John, Yep that would be the same one except for the post with the blond hair girl. The one I seen was a brunette. Also I did get your message I sent you a reply.

    Good luck and be safe

  15. #2243

    Jo (Jillian). Vernor

    After not finding anyone worth picking up for a couple of weeks (except a couple of nights ago ASW Judy was out on Vernor again) , I found Jo last night on Vernor near Woodmere. WSW, probably late 20's, shoulder length blond hair, nice body and looked good wearing a hot little skirt. Took her to my spot and got an okay BBBJ for $20. A little too much hand and just kind of average all around, but she did look good compared to what is usually in the area and she didn't seem cracked out at all, so I would probably pick her up again to see if she gets any better. She said she broke her phone but was getting a new one soon, but she did offer to take my number. I declined. She also referred to herself as Jillian. If you pick up a decent looking blonde with kind of a gruff smoker's voice, that is probably her.

    By the way, there were several girls out tonight, but they all disappeared really quickly. No sign of any LEO either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape