Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,891 to 16,905 of 19141
-
07-15-11 18:29 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 88She's not latin. She's black. That's Ronnie / Juice. When she is not cracked out she is a VERY nice dream!
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 16:51 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 270JR. Kimberly
JR was dead today around lunchtime. Saw only one WSW worth a second glance. Drove by a few times, and finally decided to take the plunge on Kimberly. She's "just visiting" and trying to get enough cash for a bus ride home. So, I'd expect to see her for a while. :P.
She's thick, and appears that she used to be more than thick. Cute enough face, brunette hair, and glasses. The cute enough face was enough for me, as I was going for BJ.
Went to my spot, and she went to work. She's certainly not a jaded SW yet, because she really enjoyed the BJ. And can take it all in her throat.
She finished, didn't spill a drop, and swallowed. .
All in: 30.
I'd repeat.
-
07-15-11 13:53 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 154Why not dream of her and give a report? I looked over your posting and have not seen a single report of anything. Multiple comments, replies and one picture; however, not a single, verifiable report of any substance that I would call "credible". You have never even stated that you have dreamed of anything.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
K
-
07-15-11 04:32 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 55Yep your spot on! I can't believe you actually been in the club house. I was invited in but could not bring myself to do it. It looked like the place was going to fall in on it's self at any moment. But after reading your report I may have to try banging one of the girls in there just to say I had done it. LOL
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 04:07 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 742Jennifer On Warren Ave
Not to be confused with Jenn my little Peach#1! Saw Jennifer by the Last Call circled around a few times to survey the area and scooped when it was safe. 36 why / o WSW Long Blonde Hair almost to her Butt about 5'1" and 90lbs (just the way I like them) Small B's with pointy hard Nips! Not bad looking except she could use some dental work. I almost turned her away because crooked teeth generally don't agree with my little friend! Anyway, found a spot and she did a so so BBBJ half way through I stepped her up to a level 2 skull F'ing She was cool with it but said it's too big for her to take all the way in (I love a girl who knows what to say) LOL. So I get to the end after 2 squirts to the tonsils she gags hard and pulls off to finish manually. She apologized and said it was too much for her to catch (did I mention I love a girl who knows what to say) lmao. She did ask for Bus fare (.02 +.002) and I was okay with that! Said she used to dance at CV, LC, H8, Bogarts and leggs. Bottom line: For an action Jackson I would repeat and probably spend notel time for FS. Need to verify digits first though! Stay Safe and Happy Endings to you Gents!
-
07-14-11 21:42 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 25JohnR Wed nite
After an evening at my favorite watering hole, I decided to hit up the R last night around 11:30p. Nothing going on except on my last run saw BSW Kenya standing by the liquour store south of 8 Mile. Looked good in the shadows so I circled around and chatted for a second. Nice slender body but face was so-so. She was friendly, had a raspy voice. Quoted $.2 for BBBJ. Wasn't all that interested plus the scent of my carryout was starting to get to me so I passed.
-
07-14-11 19:12 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 146I've picked up this girl probably 5 times in the last few years. The first few times she was pregnant. A couple years ago. I actually just got her again a few days ago as I took a day stroll down the Ave. And she was the best looking thing available.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
She took me to this abandoned garage / shack with a blanket covering the door for FS. (.25). (needles and syringes laying on the floor) She is annoying when it comes to taking the cock. She whines about it being too big and hurting too much. Why do I keep going back? I think I like to make it hurt her I guess? Service is always half ass. But she does have a cute face and very decent body. Truthfully. She just has a short honey hole I think. I got about 4 inches in when I felt resistance and she started whining. Point is, if you have a long dong, this is not the girl for you.
-
07-14-11 13:06 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 55Hey John, Yep that would be the same one except for the post with the blond hair girl. The one I seen was a brunette. Also I did get your message I sent you a reply.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Good luck and be safe
-
07-14-11 09:36 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 61Jo (Jillian). Vernor
After not finding anyone worth picking up for a couple of weeks (except a couple of nights ago ASW Judy was out on Vernor again) , I found Jo last night on Vernor near Woodmere. WSW, probably late 20's, shoulder length blond hair, nice body and looked good wearing a hot little skirt. Took her to my spot and got an okay BBBJ for $20. A little too much hand and just kind of average all around, but she did look good compared to what is usually in the area and she didn't seem cracked out at all, so I would probably pick her up again to see if she gets any better. She said she broke her phone but was getting a new one soon, but she did offer to take my number. I declined. She also referred to herself as Jillian. If you pick up a decent looking blonde with kind of a gruff smoker's voice, that is probably her.
By the way, there were several girls out tonight, but they all disappeared really quickly. No sign of any LEO either.
-
07-14-11 08:25 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 103Barbie
She's a keeper. Nice work on pics worth the $20
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-11 17:33 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 4074Just for giving a girl a ride; yes the cops are fuckers
I got a ticket 2 years ago in Detroit and then a court date in the mail on a postcard. About 2-4 weeks later, I travelled several hundred miles to Metro Court on the appointed date and pleaded not guilty; no lawyer. I was given another pretrial date 4 weeks later. So, again I travelled to Detroit, several hundred miles, and had the case tossed out by the judge; the cop did not show for a misdemeanor. My ticket was a LIPIO-prostitution.
Originally Posted by Philthy Rich
[View Original Post]
If this were to happen again, I would do the same; NO LAWYER for $500 to $1000. Fortunately, for me I travel almost every week and have the freedom to visit Detroit on business anytime for work or tickets.
But since the cops in Detroit hand out tickets willy-nilly, without good cause, IMHO, I stay over night a little north of the city where the pussy is tender, prolific, willing; and the cops are hard to find and fair.
Good luck to you, PR. This is all I can offer. MW
-
07-13-11 16:58 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 409Hmmm. Second week of the month. Full moon coming on. It's probably rag week. Hoes on dope don't get the aunt flow but they do get the rest. You wouldn't think it would matter much but even I have a hard time dreaming if I feel like garbage. You may think I'm being silly but I have watched this trend for years.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-11 16:53 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 409Yea, unless you're getting your dick sucked, don't give hoes a ride. Period.
Originally Posted by Philthy Rich
[View Original Post]
Seriously. As you found out the risk is far to great. And it "IS" all about me when it comes to hoes. I know one guy who never ever dreams but hangs with and parties with quite a few from the triangle as he grew up there and is well known. He got his car impounded when he was driving one from her house to the store. The charge?"Having a known prostitute in his vehicle". So if you think you're going to plead "I was just giving her a ride", think again.
BTW, did you know solicitation is the only criminal offense where they don't have to prove "intent"? Which means, if she's in your car then guilty as whatever I want to charge you with. This is where your people skills are going to be tested because you've got about 3 seconds to get this leo to pity your ass and cut you a break.
What was the actual ticket for? I imagine if you do get a lawyer and show them that you do plan on fighting it they may just plead it down to one of those interfering with traffic tickets or something else. This is what your lawyer should be good at. If they're intent on showing up in court, then the way I see it is how do you explain you're from Toledo and you're cruising a known area and giving a known hoe a ride. Doesn't look good. In which case you definitely need to get a lawyer. Sucks that it's going to cost you either way.
If your ticket is one of those "frequenting a known drug / prostitution area" or loitering tickets, then you can breath a little easier as most of the time uncle doesn't show up and only gave it to you for something to think about next time. Good luck with it and do let us know how it goes. I'm interested in knowing what the actual ticket was for also.
-
07-13-11 16:22 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 327Lovely 13
Had another great time with number 13. Thank you John.
-
07-13-11 13:14 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 299Daytime is definitely as slow as I have seen in a long time. JR only has a few of the lower-end talents out (at least when I'm cruising) and Fenkell has become a ghost track. Maybe the heat has had something to do with it? I called up Leann today and met her in a quiet spot for some more of that old-chicken soup, but even she had a migraine going. Tried her best anyway, and even with the handicap her game was better than the average out there.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
I'll be on the road next week. When I get back in town I expect to see some improvement around here.










Reply With Quote




