Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6908

    Wilkens Area Stings

    I do not do the WW area much on weekends, but was informed of nonroutine activities by LE.

    There were arrests yesterday, but I will find out who on Monday.

    Story goes. 2 additional LE vehicles in the area for the rest of the week. Stay safe.

    PS: any reviews of Don, her phone number ends with 000010. 40'sh. Hangs around WW between Monroe and Pulaski.

  2. #6907
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I'd play totally stupid. Just say I was there for some fun. You don't know him, it wasnt your money, I'd stay out of it any way possible. Backing her, he might give you some shit. Backing him, you loose the freebies. Damned if you do damned if you don't. So I'd slip out and play stupid. This is part of why I never go anywhere with a SW. If its my regular escort I see her alone and only here at my place. Too much can go wrong in situations like that. I've heard the horror stories of guns knives fists and feet. And the guy that always ends up fucked is the one that was looking to fuck. Every SW I either car date or its out to one of a few VERY secluded spots I know for some blanket time. I call one spot the hilton LOL. Nice big soft patch of moss, one way in only, little stream running nearby. Hell I'd take a date I wasnt paying for there for a walk LOL.

    BQ22
    That's exactly how I felt I've known this girl since like elementry school she used to live in Bmore and used to be over B / CB area so I really know aside from the sex aspect of it, it started out play for pay but after hitting it for awhile she caught feelings wanted to be my girl could'nt do that of course but then all of sudden the freebies started then she left moved to Philly to get herself clean and relapsed again that's what I mean we go way that's why I did'nt do anything.

  3. #6906

    Guess who's back

    Was on my way to workout this morning and as I'm going through the loop sightseeing came across Dallas Jen and a few others but one girl in particular caught my attention. Darlene is back! Did'nt take long I pulled over and talked with her for a minute she said the bf been cheating on her leaving out coming back in the middle of the night etc. Said her mom really liked him even brought him some stuff. Convo was good up until she said this guess what? Yeah? Somebody told me that pictures of me are on the internet and that she saw them. Ok me being the person that I am I took it a little further. How did that happen? She said a friend of hers was on the internet came a website that talks about the girls in the hood. He was looking through the pictures and saw hers she said he had been trying to get in touch with her to let her know this. I was like damn that's f'd up knowing I saw them on this website I ain't no rat so of course I'm not going to tell her I know about it. I can say this she is pissed I can't remember what member took them but I can give you a head's up when you see her she not going to be in a good mood. Of course I set something up for later.

  4. #6905

    Drunk dude with two girls

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen,

    I saw something happen today and got me thinking what would you do. Here's the situation visited an old SW friend of mine in Philly. When I called and told her I would be down visiting family she invited me over to come and have some fun this was a freebie. Anyway I get over there and she has this dude there and another girl dude is drunk as hell. She sets me up in the living room and tells me she will be right back she got this big fish that she's trying to get on her hook along with the other girl he wanted a 3 some but she did'nt want to do that so she convinced the other girl to do him. She comes back tells me she coming. Girl and dude going at it I can hear through the walls now after the other girl is done and comes out the room she goes in it's quiet and next thing you know she comes out and tells the other girl to wait and then she calls another friend of hers to take her somewhere. Now dude comes out the room and says don't let her leave she's got all my money. He's saying this to me like I'm supposed to stop her. She goes by with the guy they get into his car and they gone. Dude sits down on the couch and says that's f'd up she leaves with my money and my drugs. So me being me I told him straight up that's part of the game. First of all you know she gets high so why would you give her all your money let alone whatever meds you where doing. She comes back like 10 mins later goes back into room takes him with her I'm still sitting looking stupid when I then hear them getting it on now I'm like it's time for me to go. She comes back out half-dressed and asks me to stay I'm going to take care of you I have'nt seen you for awhile so I really want to do that. Yeah whatever I told her you got 10 mins after that I'm gone. Time go by dude comes out asking for his money the other girl asking for her money and my friend is playing this game about she don't know where it is and tried to drag me into it asking me did'nt she have something in my truck I'm like hell no. Dude don't know what to do the other girl is pissed and my friend is bringing me in the room and tells me what she did. She ripped him off because he dated her once paid her and then stole the money back she went and got some some shit and is not going to hook the other girl up because of something she did to her in the past few weeks. She then goes take a shower comes back out gives this crazy performance about people not trusting her and then asks me could I come back in an hour. Nope I'm gone will holla next time I'm in Philly drunk dude leaving because I think he figured out he not going to get his dolo or his meds back. Meanwhile as I'm leaving I hear my friend and the other girl arguing about her money. Dude come up to me gives me the sob story and said it will never happen again my question is this do I violate my friendship and freebies when I come to town with this girl by telling dude he got ripped off. Or do I keep my mouth shut.
    If I am reading this correctly, the drunk dude was with your friend and had sex with her previously, then stole the donation back (allegedly) Then the same guy gets with her again while you are there, plus gets with her girlfriend while you are there. I don't know how much money he lost, but if he got it on three times, what does he think is going to happen. He should just cut his losses and realize that's the price of doing business, especially if you carry a bunch of money with you while you are drunk, looking for HO's. Now as far as your friend owing her girlfriend something, that sounds like a personal problem to me, one you should steer clear of. You did the right thing IMHO by playing it off with the drunk dude and getting out of there when you did. I personally would avoid her, but if you see your SW friend again, watch your back, she may get desperate and try something like this again.

    Rp

  5. #6904

    Angel

    Found a brunette WSW on Conkling and Gough this morning. Her name was Angel. Plain looking. 5"9'.125 lbs. Nice, sensitive C cups. Standard service, standard rates. Says she lives with her uncle.

  6. #6903

    Well.

    I'd play totally stupid. Just say I was there for some fun. You don't know him, it wasnt your money, I'd stay out of it any way possible. Backing her, he might give you some shit. Backing him, you loose the freebies. Damned if you do damned if you don't. So I'd slip out and play stupid. This is part of why I never go anywhere with a SW. If its my regular escort I see her alone and only here at my place. Too much can go wrong in situations like that. I've heard the horror stories of guns knives fists and feet. And the guy that always ends up fucked is the one that was looking to fuck. Every SW I either car date or its out to one of a few VERY secluded spots I know for some blanket time. I call one spot the hilton LOL. Nice big soft patch of moss, one way in only, little stream running nearby. Hell I'd take a date I wasnt paying for there for a walk LOL.

    BQ22

  7. #6902

    What would you do?

    Hey gentlemen,

    I saw something happen today and got me thinking what would you do. Here's the situation visited an old SW friend of mine in Philly. When I called and told her I would be down visiting family she invited me over to come and have some fun this was a freebie. Anyway I get over there and she has this dude there and another girl dude is drunk as hell. She sets me up in the living room and tells me she will be right back she got this big fish that she's trying to get on her hook along with the other girl he wanted a 3 some but she did'nt want to do that so she convinced the other girl to do him. She comes back tells me she coming. Girl and dude going at it I can hear through the walls now after the other girl is done and comes out the room she goes in it's quiet and next thing you know she comes out and tells the other girl to wait and then she calls another friend of hers to take her somewhere. Now dude comes out the room and says don't let her leave she's got all my money. He's saying this to me like I'm supposed to stop her. She goes by with the guy they get into his car and they gone. Dude sits down on the couch and says that's f'd up she leaves with my money and my drugs. So me being me I told him straight up that's part of the game. First of all you know she gets high so why would you give her all your money let alone whatever meds you where doing. She comes back like 10 mins later goes back into room takes him with her I'm still sitting looking stupid when I then hear them getting it on now I'm like it's time for me to go. She comes back out half-dressed and asks me to stay I'm going to take care of you I have'nt seen you for awhile so I really want to do that. Yeah whatever I told her you got 10 mins after that I'm gone. Time go by dude comes out asking for his money the other girl asking for her money and my friend is playing this game about she don't know where it is and tried to drag me into it asking me did'nt she have something in my truck I'm like hell no. Dude don't know what to do the other girl is pissed and my friend is bringing me in the room and tells me what she did. She ripped him off because he dated her once paid her and then stole the money back she went and got some some shit and is not going to hook the other girl up because of something she did to her in the past few weeks. She then goes take a shower comes back out gives this crazy performance about people not trusting her and then asks me could I come back in an hour. Nope I'm gone will holla next time I'm in Philly drunk dude leaving because I think he figured out he not going to get his dolo or his meds back. Meanwhile as I'm leaving I hear my friend and the other girl arguing about her money. Dude come up to me gives me the sob story and said it will never happen again my question is this do I violate my friendship and freebies when I come to town with this girl by telling dude he got ripped off. Or do I keep my mouth shut.

  8. #6901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

    Attachment 136190

    Attachment 136189

    Attachment 136191
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's my type. Slim, limber, flexible. Nice pics. Hope to find her out there.

    Chico
    Well, I finally caught up with Jessica and was NOT disappointed. She is going on my all-time best performers list. Before typing this, I didn't even know I had such a list but I guess I do now. When I picked her up I didn't even know she was the one I read about. She just looked decent enough and it was getting late and I was tired of wasting $3. 63 / gal gas, so I said what the heck.

    She gets in, very quiet demeanor, mild-mannered personality. We chit-chat a little, tells me she's 22, with a 2yr old son, it's her birthday and someone she knows stole her money. I'm like,"OK, here we go again, another sob story, probably going to try to ask for a sympathy tip". If service is good, no problem.

    I told her half & half because BJ's usually don't do it for me. Unless she's really good or really patient. Well, she must have taken my comment as a personal challenge because we never got to the FS part. This girl knows how to suck a dick. WOW! She took her time, nice and s-l-o-w, no rush whatsoever. She treated me like it was my birthday, LOL. Seriously, I'm so used to these SW that do a good job but remind me more of Jiffy Lube express service. Not Jessica, she took her time, actually teased it and played with it to build up the excitement and anticipation. I couldn't believe the type of service I was getting. This girl is GOOD! Can't believe someone wrote about a bad experience with her. The girl is as sweet as can be. She mixed it up with slow and fast, let me go as deep as possible and caught every drop. And swallowed. No asking for tissues, or spitting out the window. Nope, she drank it like it was a Mickey D's sweet tea, LOL. No mess anywhere. Even after I finished, she didn't rush to get back. She just let me enjoy the feeling and waited til I was ready to leave.

    She's a definite repeat. Maybe nextime I'll try the FS. I said maybe.

    Chico

  9. #6900

    Patterson Park

    Saw Shannon on Orleans getting in a red nissan. Her hair was down and she was wearing short shorts. She has nice legs. Kristen was spotted on Montford with a new blonde die job. Doesn't look too good on her and neither did she. Spotted a new girl on Montford and Baltimore. WSW, long hair brunette with a big ass and tits. She may be spanish or italian. Conkling was empty at around 130am.

  10. #6899

    Doc is back with vengeance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    First off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.

    And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.

    Dr. Monger.

    P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.
    Good to have you back.

    Why so serious?

    Eggroll

  11. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway
    First off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.

    And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.

    Dr. Monger.

    P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.

  12. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

    Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.
    Remember, the district boundaries: Payson St. East (that's going toward Carey for the geographically challenged) is Southern District, and Pulaski St. West is Southwestern. Marked cars fuck with you on one side of the line, cruise the other side for a while. UC however go wherever they want, but typically are after the druggies.

  13. #6896

    Mother Daughter in Brooklyn / CB

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.
    Please provide the additional info.

  14. #6895

    Shaunna

    Found Shaunna on Baltimore and Ellwood at 1am. She's an exotic looking indian (middle eastern) SW with black hair and olive skin. About 5".100 lbs. Took me to her spot in Canton. She tells me she lives in Essex with her parents and children. I wanted to take her to the notel, but she declined. Standard rates. No digits. She says she frequents Conkling, but LE gave her a hard time so hence the pickup on Baltimore street.

    Dropped off a friend on Rt 2 and Church and saw about 7 WSWs. All Blonde wearing tight jeans and short shorts up and down Rt 2. This was about 10pm. They all looked young and were waving at me as I drove by. When I drop off the friend and headed back, they were all gone.

  15. #6894

    Expert Witness

    Lombardo:

    Was Heather a short, thin, wiry blonde?

    Paul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

    As for the update:

    Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.

    Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.

    Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.

    The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

    Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape