Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

    Attachment 136190

    Attachment 136189

    Attachment 136191
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's my type. Slim, limber, flexible. Nice pics. Hope to find her out there.

    Chico
    Well, I finally caught up with Jessica and was NOT disappointed. She is going on my all-time best performers list. Before typing this, I didn't even know I had such a list but I guess I do now. When I picked her up I didn't even know she was the one I read about. She just looked decent enough and it was getting late and I was tired of wasting $3. 63 / gal gas, so I said what the heck.

    She gets in, very quiet demeanor, mild-mannered personality. We chit-chat a little, tells me she's 22, with a 2yr old son, it's her birthday and someone she knows stole her money. I'm like,"OK, here we go again, another sob story, probably going to try to ask for a sympathy tip". If service is good, no problem.

    I told her half & half because BJ's usually don't do it for me. Unless she's really good or really patient. Well, she must have taken my comment as a personal challenge because we never got to the FS part. This girl knows how to suck a dick. WOW! She took her time, nice and s-l-o-w, no rush whatsoever. She treated me like it was my birthday, LOL. Seriously, I'm so used to these SW that do a good job but remind me more of Jiffy Lube express service. Not Jessica, she took her time, actually teased it and played with it to build up the excitement and anticipation. I couldn't believe the type of service I was getting. This girl is GOOD! Can't believe someone wrote about a bad experience with her. The girl is as sweet as can be. She mixed it up with slow and fast, let me go as deep as possible and caught every drop. And swallowed. No asking for tissues, or spitting out the window. Nope, she drank it like it was a Mickey D's sweet tea, LOL. No mess anywhere. Even after I finished, she didn't rush to get back. She just let me enjoy the feeling and waited til I was ready to leave.

    She's a definite repeat. Maybe nextime I'll try the FS. I said maybe.

    Chico

  2. #6900

    Patterson Park

    Saw Shannon on Orleans getting in a red nissan. Her hair was down and she was wearing short shorts. She has nice legs. Kristen was spotted on Montford with a new blonde die job. Doesn't look too good on her and neither did she. Spotted a new girl on Montford and Baltimore. WSW, long hair brunette with a big ass and tits. She may be spanish or italian. Conkling was empty at around 130am.

  3. #6899

    Doc is back with vengeance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    First off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.

    And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.

    Dr. Monger.

    P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.
    Good to have you back.

    Why so serious?

    Eggroll

  4. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway
    First off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.

    And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.

    Dr. Monger.

    P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.

  5. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

    Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.
    Remember, the district boundaries: Payson St. East (that's going toward Carey for the geographically challenged) is Southern District, and Pulaski St. West is Southwestern. Marked cars fuck with you on one side of the line, cruise the other side for a while. UC however go wherever they want, but typically are after the druggies.

  6. #6896

    Mother Daughter in Brooklyn / CB

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.
    Please provide the additional info.

  7. #6895

    Shaunna

    Found Shaunna on Baltimore and Ellwood at 1am. She's an exotic looking indian (middle eastern) SW with black hair and olive skin. About 5".100 lbs. Took me to her spot in Canton. She tells me she lives in Essex with her parents and children. I wanted to take her to the notel, but she declined. Standard rates. No digits. She says she frequents Conkling, but LE gave her a hard time so hence the pickup on Baltimore street.

    Dropped off a friend on Rt 2 and Church and saw about 7 WSWs. All Blonde wearing tight jeans and short shorts up and down Rt 2. This was about 10pm. They all looked young and were waving at me as I drove by. When I drop off the friend and headed back, they were all gone.

  8. #6894

    Expert Witness

    Lombardo:

    Was Heather a short, thin, wiry blonde?

    Paul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

    As for the update:

    Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.

    Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.

    Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.

    The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

    Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.

  9. #6893
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

    As for the update:

    Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.

    Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.

    Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.

    The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

    Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.
    Is this heather blonde and has a nice build?

  10. #6892

    Corrina

    B / CB yesterday afternoon scooped WSW Corrina on Pontiac. Appox 25yo Short brown hair, nice slim body. Well dressed, could mistake her for a civilian. She could use a trip to the dentist for some teeth whitening. Went to spot in county got a so-so BBBJCIM WS. Very pleasant girl and she did swallow. Not sure if I would repeat.

    Rp

  11. #6891

    Expert Witness

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway
    I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

    As for the update:

    Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.

    Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.

    Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.

    The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

    Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.

  12. #6890

    Buahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing wrong with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway
    Lmao. I love you. I was thinking the same damn thing. And its the shit that has no visible symptoms thatll put you in a box.

    BQ22

  13. #6889
    Where I can find this girl named Rita? I'd like to meet her. Pm please! Don't be selfish LOL! Thanks

  14. #6888

    Mother and Daughter team

    B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.

  15. #6887
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77

    Duh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    June 31. Found Renee. Perfect shot.

    July 1. Am. Found Taylor. Another excellent round. Still needs work in the Head dept.

    July 1 pt 2. Pm. Becky! 1st time. Big boned, big appetite for meat. Will hit again.

    Note. Had a date my friend Liz set up w / new Kristina. Didn't connect. Liz set me up w / girl named Erica.

    Made mistake of giving Erica some money up front. Took to bar on Bentalou to get minutes on phone. Dipped on me.

    Hope Liz didn't set me up.

    Was to have date w / Liz on Saturday, but she kept wanting more money so told to get out of car. Made mistake again of paying up.

    Front. Sad. Very talented. Moving into burn territory. Just made the cut off.

    Stay away from Erica. Found out she burns customers & has pulled knife before.

    July 2 pt 1. New girl. Nicole. Dark hair. Pretty clean, short thick, tats. Hope to correct again. Heard her mom is around too.

    July 2 pt 2. New Girl. Tiffany. Blonde. Studs in lips & tongue. Sucks like cock is going to run away. Smiles while sucking. Thick muscular legs. Played basketball & did Karate. Paid off. Very athletic & agile. Not scared of dick or getting pumped. Doesn't like on top. Too bad. Thick ass. DEFINITELY worth the time.

    July 3rd. Pt 1. New girl I'm keeping to myself. OMG. Used to dance on block. Agile. TYG!

    July 3rd. Pt 2. Tiffany again! Perfect way to end the weekend!
    Everyone knows of "Rip off Erica" You sould probley do some more reading on here. Sorry she got ya!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape