Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2236

    Clus, bars, SWs and LE. What a nite!

    Lately I ve been making soem frequent stops around the detroit area to go to bars as well as some strip clubs like club nevus adn henry VIII south. Club cvenus is like but I have no liking for henry VIII south. Anyway, last nite decided to go for a few drinks and looked at the bar scene on michigan avenue and then proceeded to woodward avenue to go to deja vue strip club. I was told it was opene till 4 a. M but when arrived there it was closedd. I guess it must stay open late on weekends. I decided to make my way back to Toledo via I-75 south and passed via lantz to see if sandra was around as she lives in that area. I see a SW, white, standing on lantz and I ask her of she has seen Sandra. She says"no". I keep driving and decided to go no further up lantz and make a U- turn to makeback home when I see another SW that I know to see and I know she knows Sandra. So I ask her if she has seen sandra and she says "no". Anyway, she asks me for a ride to John R as she does not weant to be walking by herself underneath the tunel as she claims to be scared and to have been attacked before. I figure there is no harm in me giving her a ride as I have often done that with halo and there wasnt anything to steal in the car anyway. So she gets in and we drive and as we getting nera to tehd rop off destination, LE stops us and we both try to tell them that I'm only dropping her off, and of course they don't believe us and they ticket us. So now I have to appear in court and I really do intend on pleading not guilty. But this misdemeanor could affect my profession and I wanted to know if anyone knows aof agood lawyer in michigan who can represent me and what I got to do to get it expunged.

    I seriously cannot believe that now I'll have to refuse to give SW's tthat I know well a ride back home or to a restaurant when I see them for fear of landing up in jail. And the SW's I have given rides to in the past such as Halo, I have NEVER dated. Met them at the restaurant off of michigan and gilbert, striked up a conversation and we talk, I given them a ride. They never even ask me for cash. Just a ride to Mc Donalds or to their homes etc! I guess they just like my cars. And I was lucky this one was not towed away! I don't gve rides to all SWs, just those I kow or those who are friends of SWs that I know well, which was the case here! I am soo pissed off and don't know what to do.

    Any advice guys?

  2. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Damn StreetMeat, your making me sound like a wh0re.
    No actualy we are all gentlemen who never kisses and tells.

    I can attest to the slowness on all of the tracks right now. I cruised by john are a few days ago and there slim pickings from 8 to 6 and all of the side streets. Jetta was out near 7 but was picked up before I could make the turnaround. Olivia is back out on the streets but she's now skinny again so the streets is getting to her. Got a decent bbj for. 2 but she should wash her clam before leaving whatever crack house she's staying at. Also did the fenkell track and there was little action to be had. I did see a nice looking blonde on tele by the party store earlier, but I was too far over to make a turnaround plus there was a unmarked leo crusing south so that option was out.

    Who knows, maybe mayor bing and uncle leo has them at summer camp! Give it a few weeks and all the girls will be back on the track.

    Stay safe.

  3. #2234
    Ran into brunette Amanda from the Ave this morning. I actually was trying to scoop up another girl in a black mini dress, but she seemed pretty out of it and did not notice my efforts to pick her up. However Amanda noticed and she came running over to my car pulling on the door handle repeatedly asking me "why wouldn't I date her again?" Last time we dated she was constantly hitting me up for more money. Not really trying to up sell me that time but more of a nickle and dime thing. She had asked for pop, cigarettes, candy bar, lighter, gum, more money for drugs other then the what I was paying her for the date. I bought all the little stuff for her, however I did not giving and more money to buy some drugs. (This was after the date). What bugged me most is she wanted the key deposit from the no-tel. I told her I had left it with the lady at the no-tel as a tip and she replied "yeah right. Whatever!" like I was lying to her over the $3! Anyway against my better judgement I let her in the car as she was kind of creating a scene and there wasn't a whole lot out anyway. So we agreed on $20 for a BBBJ and some finger play. We pull up to the spot get started and she starts in on how she wants another $10 and she will let me finger her ass as well. I honestly thought about it but the $20 was all I had without hitting up the ATM. Then I thought about it some more and I countered with another $20 for FS and some more finger play. She agreed so off to the ATM we headed on the way she started her whining and more up selling! Now she wanted a room for another $40. I had enough and told her forget it I and quickly dropped her off. To top thing off as she was climbing out of my car she tried to take a loose shirt I had in the back sit acting like it was hers. Anyway lesson learned again I guess. Amanda looks pretty decent and has a nice body and really nice blue eyes, but she is way to much of a pain in the a$$ on dates. I won't make that mistake again.

    Good luck and be safe.

  4. #2233
    I actually ran into Barbie on the Ave by Lonyo. She has a friend who lives in the area and also walks the streets. I guess that friend encouraged her to go out and score a date. Which she had told me she dosent do to often. She normally advertise's on a local board but was unable to post anymore due to her laptop being broken. Bad for her, good for us! She told me I was getting the super discount deal as she normally charges $200 / hr FS through her ad. And I for one believe her! She told me that she is selective with whom she dates she had said that is one thing she liked about walking the streets was she could pick and choose more easily then posting ads. For that reason I didn't bother asking if I could pass out her number. But because I like you guys I promise I'll ask on our next date. She is very attentive and very sweet ex: after sex she would pull the condom off and then wash my weenie for me. LOL! She also remember what I liked and made it a point to offer those positions before I asked. Now that is service gentleman!

    Good luck and be safe

  5. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.
    2 questions: First do you have digits to trade for us senior members and Second, has john w sampled her yet?

  6. #2231

    Sign of the times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I have found a few blazing hot girls on the street. I am always amazed that such good looking women stoop to walking the streets and not other avenues. I never complain and am always happy to lend a hand when in need.
    I think that this is a good (or bad) biproduct of the economic downturn. Fortunately for the female sex, they are at an advantage; they have assets that are in demand.

  7. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger Forever  [View Original Post]
    Hard to believe such a sexy woman is walking the Detroit streets. VERY HARD TO BELIEVE!
    I have found a few blazing hot girls on the street. I am always amazed that such good looking women stoop to walking the streets and not other avenues. I never complain and am always happy to lend a hand when in need.

  8. #2229

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say it, but honestsam's post sure sounds like he took one of Johns posts and changed some words around. If we were in school, honest sam would be in the principles office for plagiarism.
    Hard to believe such a sexy woman is walking the Detroit streets. VERY HARD TO BELIEVE!

  9. #2228

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.
    Now that's a nice looking lady and I bet a bunch of fun!

  10. #2227

    BS Posting

    I hate to say it, but honestsam's post sure sounds like he took one of Johns posts and changed some words around. If we were in school, honest sam would be in the principles office for plagiarism.

  11. #2226
    Looks like a better class of SW than we have in Charlotte?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.

  12. #2225

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.
    And just where in the big D can we look for some of that? I'm glad to know someone was working that behind while I was sweating mine off, but help us out here.

  13. #2224

    What I did last Saturday.

    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎  


  14. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have been with Amber a few times when she was brand new, but I just can't do it anymore, she is just to fucked up for me, just my two cents (still one of the nice-est SW out there)
    Yeah, I keep hoping she'll get her shit together because she's a genuinely nice girl. The streets are brutal, though.

  15. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Man you got lucky as shit, you have better odds of hitting the lottery, I hope you played LOL.
    If I had a gem like your lucky # 13 I would play the lottery lmao!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape