Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,571 to 54,585 of 61438
-
07-11-11 18:13 #6868Regular Member

Posts: 14Katie & mystery girl
I have been seeing Katie for eight straight weeks now and she still does it for me, but her husband is really getting pissed. Its been nice to call her and she answers the phone or sends me a text rite back. She definetly has me spoiled. I did go on the prowl early Sat nite and was cruising down pontiac when I happened to see a beautiful little blond girl that I have never seen before. I rode by her slowly and thought she must be ule, but a monger behind me scooped her up and I didn't see her again. She had long blond hair sort of up in a bun, she looked about 25 or so and about 5 foot 5. She was wearing a short white skirt. I also saw Sheena on pontiac and fourth where proceeded to tell me how you guys are picking her up then throwing her out of your cars. I can see why.
-
07-11-11 17:30 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 280Shannon / Kristen
If there was ever a decision to make to pick up Shannon or Kristen, would anyone choose Kristen over Shannon? Shannon is a pleaser and when you add in the fact that she is not bad looking for a girl who has been around off and on for a while now, that is a good combination. I did not notice that Shannon was pregnant when I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Shannon told me at some point that she had a boyfriend who knew that she was a SW, and I heard recently that Shannon had a disagreement with the boyfriend and possibly broke up with him, although I am not really sure how good that type of relationship could have been.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 17:26 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 168Sara "sweetheart" on W / W
So I was out for another one of my dates last night I went straight to my old mistress Crystal's house out in CB but there was no answer so a browsed around CB and so far I saw a few with potential but I either passed and missed or they were way too ugly to get involved with headed up Patapsco nothing. Headed to W / W. And boy was it weird some girls I missed and others I wasn't sure were on duty and a few I've seen "on duty" before but since they were talking to other folks on the steps they appered to be "off duty" weLl then I saw a blonde woman in a white top who was waving at most guys (including myself) just when I looped around a few times I saw her talking to cars from the window but not getting in later when I was about to really go for it I saw her talking to guy from the out side then she went around to the drivers seat. This spooked me I thought this chick is probobly some kind of LE sting. Anyway I was about to throw in the towell. When suddenly I saw this WSW at the corner of Wilkens and Gilmore looped around and there she was I just unlocked the door and had her come in said her name is Sara 27 yo says she dances and Jewel Box on the block we did the R U a cop routine and all she grabbed my crotch right away girl knows her stuff we chit chatted a little bit on our way to my spot out in the county with absolutely no rushing to get busy (which means she passed the interview) once we got there she was alittle scared because it was dark but I told her nothing to worry about paid her when were there after she was half naked did half anf for about. 35. 40 I did not actuallty count the money great action on the suckng and nice tight but wet pussy one of the best experiences I had 8 on looks (for a SW only negative she's A cup) 9 on skills and a Perfect 10 on attitude got digits and will share with senior members if willing to share back WILL REPEAT!
-
07-11-11 13:53 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 78Sweets?
She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 13:45 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 280Dundalk. Angela and Tina
I have two pickups to report on in the Dundalk area.
Two weeks ago, I picked up a white SW on a side street off of Dundalk Ave. Near Boston. She said that her name was Angela. She appeared to be about 21 if I had to guess. I did not ask. She sort of had a slight ethnic look to her which I thought at the time was possibly part hispanic, but maybe it was italian. I don't know. I was only planning on getting a BJ but she says that we can go to her place. It is rare to find someone in Dundalk with a place to go. She took me to a nearby apartment complex with a living room and a separate bedroom. There was some white guy there about 50 years old who she said was her uncle. He stayed in the living room and we went to the bedroom. In the bedroom, she starts giving me a BBBJ and after just a minute or so, she starts acting very unenthusiastic and asks me if I want to fuck. I was only planning on getting a BBBJ and did not have a condom, but I told yes if she had a condom. She looks for one and could not find one. So she starts sucking again and after another minute, she gets unenthusastic again and tells me to help her out. I was thinking what the f, I could jerk off at home. She turned around though, ass up in the air, and starts vigorously fingering herself and I could hear the wetness. I am quite certain that she would have let me grab her hips and go bare, but I never do uncovered FS. So I was standing there behind there and I figured that I would make the most of it, so I started jerking off while she was fingering herself and I decided that I was going to cum on her. So when I was getting close to cumming, I stepped forward close to her and blew my wad onto the outside of her pussy. I then got dressed and left. She stayed there. Due to the unenthusiasm, I probably would not repeat, but I might do the same kind of thing another time if the pickings are slim another night.
Last week, I picked up a white SW probably close to 18. She was walking behind the McDonalds on Dundalk Avenue. This was about 11 PM. She said that her name was Tina. This time I had a condom but as is typical in Dundalk (rare exception above) , she did not have a place to go. I was torn about what I wanted to do because she was young and attractive, so I wanted to fuck her, but I did not want to drive all the way to a motel, and I was thinking to myself that I could just get a blowjob, but I really wanted to fuck. It has been a very very very long time since I have had sex in a car, but I was thinking with the other head and she said that she usually just does it doggie style in the car. So we drive to one of her secluded places and park. She gives me head first (not bad skills) and then she layed the passenger seat back and turned around and I climbed over the console to get to her side behind her. She did not know that I had already reached into my pocket and had a condom in my hand, and she tells me "please do not cum inside of me." So I guess she was fully expecting me to go bare. I wasn't about to go bare but I asked where I was supposed to cum and she says on "on my ass or somewhere." Even though it was my cum, I did not want cum on my seats, etc. And I would not go bare anyway. So I put the condom on and did her from behind in the passenger seat of my car with her seat pushed down. I did not want to spend a lot of time in that situation so I just pounded away to get off, but she was very tight and I had a very satisfying orgasm. Right after we started driving, she asked me if I could drop her off at a nearby location and she called her pharmacist in route. I did get digits on her government issued phone (I saw some posts on here about that not too long ago) , so I may repeat, but I am still a little torn, since I am a little thrown back by the fact that she apparently goes bare, but I definitely like them young.
-
07-11-11 12:06 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 53Recalling past free Slurpee days.
Aw, how the free Slurpees brings out the nice working girls. Too bad they are not free, well most of them.
At the 7-11 on Hamilton, above Northern Parkway, girls will be lining up for their free slurpees today and hoping for a john to slurp, as well.
A few years ago, I came across Kerry, the one who is a drunk and has a sweet little girl voice.
She loved her cherry slurpee and I offered her a chance to slurp a cherry-colored one-eye monster!
At the 7-11 at Falls Road and 36th Street, all sws of Hampden would line up like a BYU girl waiting to go to Vegas in order to marry and get laid.
Here I had my pickings and some were very attractive, had teeth and scars, and were reasonable.
Went home with a paranoid sweetie who thought I was a cop, even as funds were exchanged and I was tapping her. Nice blonde, nice ass and tits. Said she hardly sold her ass much and I never saw her again, so perhaps she told the truth.
And on one of the earliest Slurpee days, in Towson, the one just off York Road, I encountered a bag lady name Barbara.
40s, pretty cute, long dirty blonde hair, thin, leggy, and nuts. Talked about the devil and what-not.
Back then, I had no wheels, so we waited at the bus stop together. Then a dude shows up and tries to scoop up my piece.
I suggested to him to drive me and Barbara to my house, while stopping at the Giant for some B&J's ice cream.
As we hung out at my crib, I came on to Barbara by gently touching and rubbing her. The dude had to go and was disappointed that he had not scored a sure thing!
At least he got a BJ out of it, albeit it was not the one he wanted!
As soon as he left, I whipped the little fellow out and Barbara went to work. It had been awhile since she had seen or sucked a cock. Like five years.
She muttered if this was the right thing to do and referenced God, but as soon as I massaged her nice perks, C's I recall, and fingered that tight twat, she relented.
It had been awhile for her, as she gasped as she climbed on me cowgirl style. Damn, she also clamped her lips on my peter.
Great nite with that women. Knew how to fuck very well and had missed it. We had fun a few more times and everything was on the menu. And she loved it.
Next morning, I walked her to bus stop and gave a few bucks for the ride and smokes.
Too bad her mental capacity diminished more and more over the years. Last I saw, she looked very haggard, crazier, has more bags, and was yelling at everyone.
At least I came together once with this nutty gem, as I have always known- crazy pussy is one of the best; 0.
Hope you fellow mongers have an awesome Free Slurpee Day!
-
07-11-11 11:42 #6862Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yeah Kasey is a cool lady I could have went back and hit the same day for free but got caught up in some stuff. Been around for a awhile I do remember a Kim from Harford Road could suck a golf ball through a drain pipe never met Rita and as for Darlene got a few freebies here and there. She had been telling me about this move awhile ago and that she wanted to see me some time get a room and just screw no strings of course I liked the idea but like you said she'll be back and since my birthday is in August too I definetly hope so would'nt mind another present from her again
Originally Posted by Lindo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 11:29 #6861Banned Member

Posts: 1312Did you mean sweets older woman does'nt come out much has a regular job.
Originally Posted by BertV
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 10:16 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 512Lol
And remember, just one teaspoon of super AIDS in your butt and you'll be dead in a week! .
-
07-11-11 09:14 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 109Super Gonorrhea: Scientists Discover Antibiotic-Resistant STD
Be carefull out there!
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellnes...ry?id=14027745
-
07-11-11 06:59 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 31Dreanin' of Renee
Had a dream that I scooped up Renee off of west part of Fairhaven Sat. Drove to a nice spot and enjoyed a covered dish with her. Nice way to end the afternoon. She's a talker, but not obnoxiously so and I wonder what would happen if she had a caring man in her life. Then I woke up.
-
07-11-11 03:50 #6857Regular Member

Posts: 1Seeking info
Good morning friends,
Heading out to whitemarsh area today, any recommendation on where I could get some action.
-
07-10-11 21:29 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 78Salvation Army on Patapsco
I drove by there on Thursday evening. I was surprised to see the number girls standing on the street waiting for rides. I guess that was a hotspot on Thursday night.
-
07-10-11 21:28 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 78Sweetie
I was speaking to Sweetie (maybe Sweety) the other day. It was interesting to hear her rules of not dating hoppers (guys under 25) , pick her up on the city side of Patapsco and drop her off on the county side. The monger puts the condom on but she gets to take it off (checks to see if it broke). But the most interesting part of the conversation was about condoms. She states she always uses one no matter what. She told me she was standing with a bunch of girls the other day and asked them if any of them had a condom in their possession. She offered any them ten bucks if they could produce a condom. None of them could produce one. She was not surprised but was disappointed that not a single girl could produce one. Her message to all the girls was to keep the guy covered no matter what. She seemed very knowledgeable and said she was been in the business for a long time. She also told me she doesn't 'do cell phones or wallets' and I said – what do you mean? She said she doesn't steal phones or wallets. I guess that is not uncommon. Oh yes, apparently it was her birthday Saturday. She was maybe in her mid 50's? I did a search for her but couldn't find anything – can't believe she is not listed somewhere on this website.
-
07-10-11 20:55 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 486Amish drive by.
Cilp clop, Clip clop, Clip clop. BANG, Clip clop, Clip clop, Clip clop.
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
[View Original Post]
GTR









Reply With Quote






