Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6878

    Oh. I'm going to take a chance here.

    My failing old eyes.

    Is that tiffany and tina, I see on the back row.

    And beautiful kate down in front, and of course symantha.

    Ah. Yes.

    We know your secret old muffy.

    LOL.

    Just 4?

    Smiling Fox, ; }

    and whats this crap with another wanna-be-fox thing.....
    Last edited by Smiling Fox; 07-12-11 at 01:04. Reason: punc-tuation

  2. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by Muff Scout  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.

    A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.

    Safe hunting to all.

    Muff
    Please tell me one was the girl on the far right the sexy black girl?

  3. #6876

    Irish Hooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

    http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upl...h/Grouppic.jpg
    Stopped by once, getting a parking spot in evening is a pain in the butt. Could use some drink specials too. Prefer Redbrick's homebrew.

    GTR

  4. #6875

    Good Times

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

    http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upl...h/Grouppic.jpg
    I've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.

    A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.

    Safe hunting to all.

    Muff

  5. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.
    Avoid at all cost. Beyond Bi-polar.

  6. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.
    That was Sweets.

  7. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks  [View Original Post]
    Try Checkered Flag Go- Carts, or the Paint-ball course. Besides that. Not much else. You might check BP.

    GTR
    You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

    http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upl...h/Grouppic.jpg

  8. #6871

    Whitemarsh Action

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfox2  [View Original Post]
    Good morning friends,

    Heading out t course. O whitemarsh area today, any recommendation on where I could get some action.
    Try Checkered Flag Go- Carts, or the Paint-ball course. Besides that. Not much else. You might check BP.

    GTR

  9. #6870

    Laurie

    Guess it was the heat (95) , but there wasn't much talent out today. After a couple of passes, I spotted Laurie on Millington. She's a 30-something blond girl with a slim body and natural B's. She's a little older than my usual, but I have to say girls in that bracket typically have better skills than the pretty young things. I was right about that in this case because Laurie was a winner.

    First, let me say she's one of the nicest and most cheerful SWs I've found. Actually pleasant to talk with. I ended up taking her to a nearby. 1 room so we could get comfortable and I could concentrate on her performance. I didn't have a lot of time, so I opted for a CBJ for. 2 plus promise of a tip. She wasn't worried about earning a tip because as she said,"I can really suck a dick!" She can.

    No digits, but she said she can be found around where I picked her up when she's out.

    Just for the hell of it, I cruised BCB afterwards and there was also nada there. I did see two possibles in front of the 7-11 knock-off when I went in to get a drink and planned to see if they were working when I came out, but they had moved on. I think they were and they'd have been popular with the board. Young, pretty girls.

    Stay safe,

    Jack

  10. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.
    If she said drywall that's her.

  11. #6868

    Katie & mystery girl

    I have been seeing Katie for eight straight weeks now and she still does it for me, but her husband is really getting pissed. Its been nice to call her and she answers the phone or sends me a text rite back. She definetly has me spoiled. I did go on the prowl early Sat nite and was cruising down pontiac when I happened to see a beautiful little blond girl that I have never seen before. I rode by her slowly and thought she must be ule, but a monger behind me scooped her up and I didn't see her again. She had long blond hair sort of up in a bun, she looked about 25 or so and about 5 foot 5. She was wearing a short white skirt. I also saw Sheena on pontiac and fourth where proceeded to tell me how you guys are picking her up then throwing her out of your cars. I can see why.

  12. #6867

    Shannon / Kristen

    If there was ever a decision to make to pick up Shannon or Kristen, would anyone choose Kristen over Shannon? Shannon is a pleaser and when you add in the fact that she is not bad looking for a girl who has been around off and on for a while now, that is a good combination. I did not notice that Shannon was pregnant when I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Shannon told me at some point that she had a boyfriend who knew that she was a SW, and I heard recently that Shannon had a disagreement with the boyfriend and possibly broke up with him, although I am not really sure how good that type of relationship could have been.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

  13. #6866

    Sara "sweetheart" on W / W

    So I was out for another one of my dates last night I went straight to my old mistress Crystal's house out in CB but there was no answer so a browsed around CB and so far I saw a few with potential but I either passed and missed or they were way too ugly to get involved with headed up Patapsco nothing. Headed to W / W. And boy was it weird some girls I missed and others I wasn't sure were on duty and a few I've seen "on duty" before but since they were talking to other folks on the steps they appered to be "off duty" weLl then I saw a blonde woman in a white top who was waving at most guys (including myself) just when I looped around a few times I saw her talking to cars from the window but not getting in later when I was about to really go for it I saw her talking to guy from the out side then she went around to the drivers seat. This spooked me I thought this chick is probobly some kind of LE sting. Anyway I was about to throw in the towell. When suddenly I saw this WSW at the corner of Wilkens and Gilmore looped around and there she was I just unlocked the door and had her come in said her name is Sara 27 yo says she dances and Jewel Box on the block we did the R U a cop routine and all she grabbed my crotch right away girl knows her stuff we chit chatted a little bit on our way to my spot out in the county with absolutely no rushing to get busy (which means she passed the interview) once we got there she was alittle scared because it was dark but I told her nothing to worry about paid her when were there after she was half naked did half anf for about. 35. 40 I did not actuallty count the money great action on the suckng and nice tight but wet pussy one of the best experiences I had 8 on looks (for a SW only negative she's A cup) 9 on skills and a Perfect 10 on attitude got digits and will share with senior members if willing to share back WILL REPEAT!

  14. #6865

    Sweets?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean sweets older woman does'nt come out much has a regular job.
    She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.

  15. #6864

    Dundalk. Angela and Tina

    I have two pickups to report on in the Dundalk area.

    Two weeks ago, I picked up a white SW on a side street off of Dundalk Ave. Near Boston. She said that her name was Angela. She appeared to be about 21 if I had to guess. I did not ask. She sort of had a slight ethnic look to her which I thought at the time was possibly part hispanic, but maybe it was italian. I don't know. I was only planning on getting a BJ but she says that we can go to her place. It is rare to find someone in Dundalk with a place to go. She took me to a nearby apartment complex with a living room and a separate bedroom. There was some white guy there about 50 years old who she said was her uncle. He stayed in the living room and we went to the bedroom. In the bedroom, she starts giving me a BBBJ and after just a minute or so, she starts acting very unenthusiastic and asks me if I want to fuck. I was only planning on getting a BBBJ and did not have a condom, but I told yes if she had a condom. She looks for one and could not find one. So she starts sucking again and after another minute, she gets unenthusastic again and tells me to help her out. I was thinking what the f, I could jerk off at home. She turned around though, ass up in the air, and starts vigorously fingering herself and I could hear the wetness. I am quite certain that she would have let me grab her hips and go bare, but I never do uncovered FS. So I was standing there behind there and I figured that I would make the most of it, so I started jerking off while she was fingering herself and I decided that I was going to cum on her. So when I was getting close to cumming, I stepped forward close to her and blew my wad onto the outside of her pussy. I then got dressed and left. She stayed there. Due to the unenthusiasm, I probably would not repeat, but I might do the same kind of thing another time if the pickings are slim another night.

    Last week, I picked up a white SW probably close to 18. She was walking behind the McDonalds on Dundalk Avenue. This was about 11 PM. She said that her name was Tina. This time I had a condom but as is typical in Dundalk (rare exception above) , she did not have a place to go. I was torn about what I wanted to do because she was young and attractive, so I wanted to fuck her, but I did not want to drive all the way to a motel, and I was thinking to myself that I could just get a blowjob, but I really wanted to fuck. It has been a very very very long time since I have had sex in a car, but I was thinking with the other head and she said that she usually just does it doggie style in the car. So we drive to one of her secluded places and park. She gives me head first (not bad skills) and then she layed the passenger seat back and turned around and I climbed over the console to get to her side behind her. She did not know that I had already reached into my pocket and had a condom in my hand, and she tells me "please do not cum inside of me." So I guess she was fully expecting me to go bare. I wasn't about to go bare but I asked where I was supposed to cum and she says on "on my ass or somewhere." Even though it was my cum, I did not want cum on my seats, etc. And I would not go bare anyway. So I put the condom on and did her from behind in the passenger seat of my car with her seat pushed down. I did not want to spend a lot of time in that situation so I just pounded away to get off, but she was very tight and I had a very satisfying orgasm. Right after we started driving, she asked me if I could drop her off at a nearby location and she called her pharmacist in route. I did get digits on her government issued phone (I saw some posts on here about that not too long ago) , so I may repeat, but I am still a little torn, since I am a little thrown back by the fact that she apparently goes bare, but I definitely like them young.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape