Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9014

    Is Jolene working still?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    Interesting how Jolin promotes them while others do not. Somebody must be interested out there! I guess the old adage that there is someone for everyone applies!
    It has now been several years since I have seen Jolene. I must say she is an excellent masseuse. If you keep your spacing and avoid her drama you ll get your aches and pains treated well. My only complaint was the amount of baby oil on a hot humid summer day going back to your car.

    Never encountered any TS / TG issues but keep an eye on those Adams apples.

    Also anyone remember Kamalei she was also an excellent masseuse is she still in the area?

  2. #9013

    Is Tina a man?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see with my own eyes but discussions on another site suggest that this is not confirmed, One guy says tranny, another says all woman. I've been once, got Nancy, sub par massage, decent tease and ending.

    ARG.
    I had a "Tina" there. While I didn't give her a complete gynecological exam, I did enough to verify natural female.

  3. #9012

    Newbury Body Work. Danvers

    I'm relatively new to MA and don't know much about what's available. Since I had the day off and live in Danvers, I checked out Newbury Body Work. The address is 435 route 1 in a big building upstairs across from 466 Restaurant. Very easy walk in service like most asian places. I wasn't expecting much but some other providers hadn't returned my messages.

    After walking in, I was greeted by a friendly Chinese woman (named Amy I think) in her early 50's. Not overly attractive but I didn't really care, as long as she knew what she's doing. I paid $50 for 1/2 hour which was probably closer to 20 minutes. What I got was a really strong massage on my back, oddly without any oil. I thought her knuckles where going to do some spinal damage at one point, but I was OK. She also massaged my butt nicely and my legs a little. No real erotic contact from behind. Then the flip and negotiation. Paid $60 for a decent HJ and was out the door. Nothing special but it served my needs.

  4. #9011

    Ts

    I didn't see with my own eyes but discussions on another site suggest that this is not confirmed, One guy says tranny, another says all woman. I've been once, got Nancy, sub par massage, decent tease and ending.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    Beware! There's a tranny working there, at least one. I believe Tina is her name.

  5. #9010

    TS / TG Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    Beware! There's a tranny working there, at least one. I believe Tina is her name.
    Interesting how Jolin promotes them while others do not. Somebody must be interested out there! I guess the old adage that there is someone for everyone applies!

  6. #9009

    Faxon Road

    Road.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Head  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a few times and the same girl has been there each time. Youngish, nice build, pretty face and an incredible medically enhanced rack.

    You can get a decent massage of any strength. Massage is done on a bed, not a table.

    Plenty of teasing.

    Roaming and probing permitted.

    I suspect that the more you go, the more relaxed she will be with you. At this point, she takes everything off except her panties.

    Door charge. 7.

    HE tip. 4.

    HE & BJ tip. 6.

    The location is on a quiet residential area. Plenty of parking. A ground level apartment in a 4-6 unit building. Never seen anyone around when I go.

    Anyone else have experiences here?
    Is there a CL or BP ad with contact information for this place.

  7. #9008

    121 tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Beware! There's a tranny working there, at least one. I believe Tina is her name.

  8. #9007

    Sandy the TS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2485262177.html

    Relaxing, refreshing, stretching. Convenient location.

    City Hair

    333 Mass Ave.

    Boston, MA 02115.

    Mass Ave and Huntington

    1 hour = $80

    1/2 hours = $50

    Hours: 10 AM to 7 PM

    Monday. Saturday.

    Telephone:

    617-412-9149

    617-859-0443 (w)
    Becareful another of Jolin's TS girls. Check the junk before you venture.

  9. #9006

    Faxon Road Quncy

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Head  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but I've had the same girl for the last 6 months. Never seen any other in there.
    Hi Guy's, Yes here name is Jenny and she has been there for well over a year. She just got the boobs done this past winter along with some other work. There is an expanded menu after she gets to know you. She is a very nice girl and is very proud of the new rack. She called me when she got them and wanted me to come over and give my opinion of them. 2 thumbs up! She is older than you think but don't let it deter you.

  10. #9005

    I see the infamous Sandy is back on Mass. Ave. !

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2485262177.html

    Relaxing, refreshing, stretching. Convenient location.

    City Hair

    333 Mass Ave.

    Boston, MA 02115.

    Mass Ave and Huntington

    1 hour = $80

    1/2 hours = $50

    Hours: 10 AM to 7 PM

    Monday. Saturday.

    Telephone:

    617-412-9149

    617-859-0443 (w)

  11. #9004

    Faxon Road, Quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    Is it on the right hand side coming from E Squa with parking in the rear. If so, I was there about 6 months ago, ok. They change girls fairly often. Hit or miss for a real nice one.
    Yes, but I've had the same girl for the last 6 months. Never seen any other in there.

  12. #9003

  13. #9002

    Revere

    After another shortened session at Heavenly Touch (35 min from car to car) with a larger dominican woman (not fat just larger) I decided to stop by Holistic and am glad I did.

    Steam, TS and sauna were all great. Asked for medium and massage was good while ending was better. Can't remember the girl's name but will repeat.

  14. #9001

    Faxon Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Head  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a few times and the same girl has been there each time. Youngish, nice build, pretty face and an incredible medically enhanced rack.

    You can get a decent massage of any strength. Massage is done on a bed, not a table.

    Plenty of teasing.

    Roaming and probing permitted.

    I suspect that the more you go, the more relaxed she will be with you. At this point, she takes everything off except her panties.

    Door charge. 7.

    HE tip. 4.

    HE & BJ tip. 6.

    The location is on a quiet residential area. Plenty of parking. A ground level apartment in a 4-6 unit building. Never seen anyone around when I go.

    Anyone else have experiences here?
    Is it on the right hand side coming from E Squa with parking in the rear. If so, I was there about 6 months ago, ok. They change girls fairly often. Hit or miss for a real nice one.

  15. #9000

    Faxon Road, Quincy

    I've been here a few times and the same girl has been there each time. Youngish, nice build, pretty face and an incredible medically enhanced rack.

    You can get a decent massage of any strength. Massage is done on a bed, not a table.

    Plenty of teasing.

    Roaming and probing permitted.

    I suspect that the more you go, the more relaxed she will be with you. At this point, she takes everything off except her panties.

    Door charge. 7.

    HE tip. 4.

    HE & BJ tip. 6.

    The location is on a quiet residential area. Plenty of parking. A ground level apartment in a 4-6 unit building. Never seen anyone around when I go.

    Anyone else have experiences here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape