rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 875 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxplorer99  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Philly, checked into the Sheraton 4 Points (Race and 12th) at noon today. There were gorgeous girls on all the surrounding streets, wearing short (very!) dresses and looking fantastic?

    From the reports I read, this isn't near the track. What did I stumble upon?
    Watch yourself in that vicinity. There are a lot of trannies on 13th st etc.

  2. #3968

    K review

    I have to say that your guys with access to K are lucky. I have never seen a stroll this prolific and accessible. Plus with all the bars around there are plenty of things to do before and after with out feeling weird about it. In one trip down I got the look about 8 times, about 4pm Saturday. Unfortunately there were a number of leo too. The bike mounted cops are way too quiet for my comfort. They could show up out of the blue and you would never know it.

    BTW, someone with a white camaro stole a winner from me. Lucky bastard.

  3. #3967

    What am I seeing?

    I'm visiting Philly, checked into the Sheraton 4 Points (Race and 12th) at noon today. There were gorgeous girls on all the surrounding streets, wearing short (very!) dresses and looking fantastic?

    From the reports I read, this isn't near the track. What did I stumble upon?

  4. #3966

    RE:While the cat is away

    Quote Originally Posted by Camden Lover  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I submitted this in another thread but there is little traffic in there. I am looking for my fellow mongers' help. The misses will be out of town in a couple of weeks and I want to have a bit of fun. Here's what I would like:

    I want to have at least two girls over for an overnight stay. The girls have to be disease free. For particulars, I would prefer no older than 25. Maybe no taller than 5'3" or 5'4". Weight can vary but no fat chicks. Race is irrelevant.

    Any suggestions and / or contact info would be much appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM. Much appreciated.
    From your description it sounds like you'd really like to have a couple of nice, fresh young escorts. That's going to cost you but you can actually see what you're getting ahead of time. There are several agencies out there you can use or peruse the reviews on this site or others. Backpage is another option but you never know what you're going to get.

    If you're talking about SW's, there's no way to know about the disease free part. Given what these girls do, often uncovered, and how often they do it, there's no way to know what their status is. Also, for SW's there's the drug issue. They all get high on something, so if they're staying overnight, you'll have to cough up the money to buy whatever they need up front. G Malav is right about not doing this at your house, too much risk. And SWs aren't exactly known for keeping a schedule. Even if you get a phone # from one, more than likely it won't be in use next week.

    My suggestion would be to get yourself a room and then head out to the K to see if you find anything you like. Get a quick BJ and see if there is any chemistry. If there is, ask about going back to your room for the night. You can also ask her if she has any friends who could come along. I don't think you're going to be able to plan this out with a SW the way you could with an escort.

  5. #3965
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    Glad You Clarified

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    Well I wasn't judging anybody no offense and all it's just some of the older sws down there would kinda in their own way teach me some of the rules of mongering when I used to hang down the way. Just you know, they're people too. And if they don't get over on you and treat you decent then I kinda feel it sucks that they have to do what they have to do to get high.

    But hey if they want to get high, then that's what they got to do. Not sayin anything other wise.

    I'm just experienced enough now to know the ones that were decent humans as opposed to the petty con-artist types.

    So. I hope the good ones get out of the game and all.
    I may have misinterpreted your comments and I have no bone to pick with you so I am glad you clarified your position. I think all of us who monger regularly except for a very few hardasses wish nothing but the very best for the lives of SWs on Kensington. They are people too. If they treat you well you should treat them well. It's a bad and dangerous environment for all of them.

  6. #3964

    Don't be stupind.+ 1

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav  [View Original Post]
    Having street walkers over to your house is an invitation to diaster. Besides having things ripped off you are asking for problems. What is your misses to do if they decide to swing by to see how you are doing or if the SW's want to blackmail you? Got a Neighborhood Watch program or perhaps a vigilant next dooe neighbor? If you were smart you'd go to hotel in Philly, say the Airport Towers on Penrose, and have you fun there. You can get your freak on and not have to worry about things coming back to haunt you.
    Don't use your credit card . Hold the room with the card. Pay cash.

  7. #3963

    Don't be stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camden Lover  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I submitted this in another thread but there is little traffic in there. I am looking for my fellow mongers' help. The misses will be out of town in a couple of weeks and I want to have a bit of fun. Here's what I would like:

    I want to have at least two girls over for an overnight stay. The girls have to be disease free. For particulars, I would prefer no older than 25. Maybe no taller than 5'3" or 5'4". Weight can vary but no fat chicks. Race is irrelevant.

    Any suggestions and / or contact info would be much appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM. Much appreciated.
    Having street walkers over to your house is an invitation to diaster. Besides having things ripped off you are asking for problems. What is your misses to do if they decide to swing by to see how you are doing or if the SW's want to blackmail you? Got a Neighborhood Watch program or perhaps a vigilant next dooe neighbor? If you were smart you'd go to hotel in Philly, say the Airport Towers on Penrose, and have you fun there. You can get your freak on and not have to worry about things coming back to haunt you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 431880_1.jpg‎  

  8. #3962
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 149

    While the Cat is Away

    Alright, I submitted this in another thread but there is little traffic in there. I am looking for my fellow mongers' help. The misses will be out of town in a couple of weeks and I want to have a bit of fun. Here's what I would like:

    I want to have at least two girls over for an overnight stay. The girls have to be disease free. For particulars, I would prefer no older than 25. Maybe no taller than 5'3" or 5'4". Weight can vary but no fat chicks. Race is irrelevant.

    Any suggestions and / or contact info would be much appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM. Much appreciated.

  9. #3961
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    Lightening Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky43  [View Original Post]
    TM,

    I think he's only showing some compassion for the woman, not taking a shot at you
    I appreciate your point of view. And maybe there are different ways to see this. BUT. His leadoff words "that's kinda messed up dude" directs the comment and situation right straight at me. It also doesn't sound very "compassionate" to either me or the SW unless they changed the definition of "messed up" when I wasn't looking. Let's even give him the benefit of the doubt that he really meant just to have some compassion for her age and still be hoing on Kensington and really meant to say that the "situation" was messed up. My point still stands. So what? Is there a mandatory retirement age for SWs he would like to enforce? I think it should be like other service job. You work as long as you want to and your services are demanded. That was my point. Why feel sorry for her and not all the other girls sucking dick on the stroll? Nobody was breaking her arm to be there or mine to pick her up. That's what this Forum is all about. She did a great job at a reasonable price. She made some money she was more than happy to earn and I was satisfied. I fail to see the tragedy or the big deal.

  10. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelMong  [View Original Post]
    One of the reasons I have been a long time monger without reporting much here is exactly this kind of reaction. It seems like anyone who reports information here inevitably has negative comments from the peanut gallery either about him or his choice of dates. Why should anyone care how old a SW is or what she looks like or what race she is or whether her feet are clean etc. Etc, etc. If you choose to pick her up and she does a decent pipe cleaning? All she needs to suck your cock well is a skillful mouth throat and tongue. There are many who think that we mongers are an awful bunch for any number of reasons for preying on the poor drug addicted girls on Kensington Avenue. Then they shouldn't read this Forum because it isn't for them. I say the same thing is true for those who think the SWs should all be a certain age and look a certain way and be a certain type or all look like the girls advertised on BP or Craigs list.

    If you want them all to be cleaned up by some age or other deadline that you think is right then open up a rehab soup kitchen women's shelter on the stroll and stop reading here for tips on the best SWs to suck your dick.
    Well I wasn't judging anybody no offense and all it's just some of the older sws down there would kinda in their own way teach me some of the rules of mongering when I used to hang down the way. Just you know, they're people too. And if they don't get over on you and treat you decent then I kinda feel it sucks that they have to do what they have to do to get high.

    But hey if they want to get high, then that's what they got to do. Not sayin anything other wise.

    I'm just experienced enough now to know the ones that were decent humans as opposed to the petty con-artist types.

    So. I hope the good ones get out of the game and all.

  11. #3959

    Lighten Up

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelMong  [View Original Post]
    One of the reasons I have been a long time monger without reporting much here is exactly this kind of reaction. It seems like anyone who reports information here inevitably has negative comments from the peanut gallery either about him or his choice of dates. Why should anyone care how old a SW is or what she looks like or what race she is or whether her feet are clean etc. Etc, etc. If you choose to pick her up and she does a decent pipe cleaning? All she needs to suck your cock well is a skillful mouth throat and tongue. There are many who think that we mongers are an awful bunch for any number of reasons for preying on the poor drug addicted girls on Kensington Avenue. Then they shouldn't read this Forum because it isn't for them. I say the same thing is true for those who think the SWs should all be a certain age and look a certain way and be a certain type or all look like the girls advertised on BP or Craigs list.

    If you want them all to be cleaned up by some age or other deadline that you think is right then open up a rehab soup kitchen women's shelter on the stroll and stop reading here for tips on the best SWs to suck your dick.
    TM,

    I think he's only showing some compassion for the woman, not taking a shot at you

  12. #3958

    Heading back to Philly

    I'm heading back you guys way for some football and some SW. I had a great time last year up there and looking for some more fun again. I know its early right now and the lockout isn't over with right now but things are looking good. I'm going to be looking and asking you guys for any help you might have on my adventures as it gets closer to time.

    Thanks everyone for your help.

  13. #3957
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    Frumpy Lori and the 10 Dollar BJ

    I had never seen "frumpy Lori" before as reported in the following old report from Street Steve which also discusses 10 dollar BJs available on Kensington Avenue and why. At least I think it is the same Lori. Maybe Street Steve or others can confirm. Short blonde hair in a bun which she ties into a short pony tail to suck. Older. Not the prettiest. Messed up teeth. Very pleasant. Wears a nice long dress and short heels. Sucks your cock with one of the best BJs ever for as long as you want and any way you want with full DT and then grins and licks her lips and says "yummy" after she swallows your load. Maybe I should have offered 5 as Street Steve did but I already thought I was getting a bargain for 10 bucks.

    I guess this is another one that PDiddy77 will give me gas about. Maybe he should take all the SWs over 40 home and rehabilitate them. Sort of like an old folks home for SWs. The great side benefit is that he won't have to visit Kensington Avenue anymore because he would have the best MILF sucking he could probably find anywhere. On second thought I should open the home for SWs over 40. It was my idea in the first place and I am the one who likes inexpensive good MILF sucking. HeHe.

    One final note. I love getting my ass munched. So if you can share info on your secret ass eating SW Street Steve it would be much appreciated. Of course then she wouldn't be a secret anymore. Duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    I did the K both Thursday and Friday and talked to a number of SW's. The 10. 00 BBBJ / car date is now quite common, and it affects the pricing structure of many of the SW's. Some that would not do a 20. 00 car date before are doing them now.

    My Secret Ass eating SW-not to be confused with Karen the SW I am nuts about-believes that it is solely because there is less demand for the average Ave SW. She said this: "it has been so fucking slow-it is something that we talk about all the time. You can stand out there for two hours and not get one date. I do a lot more 10. 00 dates then I use to" And She is not dumb-how many SW do you know that are currently reading Homer?

    Really the 10. 00 BBBJ was always there, but only with the less *attractive SW's. Note I did not say unattractive! Namely MILF's-here the L refers to "like" rather then "Love", Plain Janes, and Fatties. Even then, most of these SW swore you to silence about it. It is a real status thing with SW, and they very often lie to each other on how much they charge. They also lie on how much a certain Monger will pay them. Very much like : "oh Jim only gives you 20. 00? He always gives me 30. 00" Now the 10. 00 BBJ is common knowledge with the SW's. Is it accepted by all. HARDLY

    "They are ruining it for everybody" stated Krista. See her below.

    Oh and most of them think all of us are cheap. A big part of this problem is their management of money is vastly different than ours. If you offer them 10. 00 they will very often say "really? Is that all you have". It is best to simply lie and say "yes it is". For many of us it is not all we have, but rather it is what we are willing to pay. This is not something they can wrap their minds around. They pay everything they have for the drugs they want. They have a difference set of values. I have done overnighters, and whole weekends with some of these Women. One last month stayed with me for 5 days. She could not understand why I would not spring for 40. 00 to watch WWF on pay per view. You think? The way we manage our money is a marvel to them.

    I agree with SuperE. Note his attitude. He knows who He is, and does need or seek their acceptance. He and I are alike in this way.

    I have a long background in Management. I know how to "work an angle". The approach I take is this- this is the price I am throwing at you, and it's cool if you don't find that acceptable. I have even stated at times "look I know a lot of Guys will give you more"

    Remember the 20. 00 BBBJ car date is far from being dead-it is just no longer a given. In my very next report I did pay 20. 00 for a BBBJ. SuperE has seen my pictures of her already. My read on her was not to lowball her. I really don't mind paying 20. 00, but if I can lowball them I will.

    *One frumpy SW's Lori has been giving 5. 00 BBJ's for years now. Sometimes I give Lori a couple bucks just for being Lori. She is that sweet.

    Street

  14. #3956
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Was this the Heather you dated? Sounds alot like her. She's one of Bishops girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1054181
    Yep that's her.

  15. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelMong  [View Original Post]
    I promised a report on the girl I did pick up on Tuesday when I passed on the tall blonde gal with spiked hair and tats at Huntingdon.

    Heather was eye catching as she walked towards the Cambria corner on Kensington. Very pretty. Long light brown hair. Was wearing a dark pink skort that was HOT and showed she had good legs and a nice bod. Should be standard issue on the stroll. Very small tits which were almost flat but hard eraser nipples. I liked. Very pleasant and smart to talk to. We did half and half indoors. She tried to get 100 for this but we settled on 60. She was worth it for the BJ. That was excellent. She was very tight for the fucking part and I think her drugs dried her out.

    I would do her again on a car date for a BJ for maybe 30 and not waste my money on a place. I don't think I would repeat for fucking. Some guys might like doing a tight dry pussy while the girl is wincing and squirming but that's not my thing.
    Was this the Heather you dated? Sounds alot like her. She's one of Bishops girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1054181

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape