Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6863

    Recalling past free Slurpee days.

    Aw, how the free Slurpees brings out the nice working girls. Too bad they are not free, well most of them.

    At the 7-11 on Hamilton, above Northern Parkway, girls will be lining up for their free slurpees today and hoping for a john to slurp, as well.

    A few years ago, I came across Kerry, the one who is a drunk and has a sweet little girl voice.

    She loved her cherry slurpee and I offered her a chance to slurp a cherry-colored one-eye monster!

    At the 7-11 at Falls Road and 36th Street, all sws of Hampden would line up like a BYU girl waiting to go to Vegas in order to marry and get laid.

    Here I had my pickings and some were very attractive, had teeth and scars, and were reasonable.

    Went home with a paranoid sweetie who thought I was a cop, even as funds were exchanged and I was tapping her. Nice blonde, nice ass and tits. Said she hardly sold her ass much and I never saw her again, so perhaps she told the truth.

    And on one of the earliest Slurpee days, in Towson, the one just off York Road, I encountered a bag lady name Barbara.

    40s, pretty cute, long dirty blonde hair, thin, leggy, and nuts. Talked about the devil and what-not.

    Back then, I had no wheels, so we waited at the bus stop together. Then a dude shows up and tries to scoop up my piece.

    I suggested to him to drive me and Barbara to my house, while stopping at the Giant for some B&J's ice cream.

    As we hung out at my crib, I came on to Barbara by gently touching and rubbing her. The dude had to go and was disappointed that he had not scored a sure thing!

    At least he got a BJ out of it, albeit it was not the one he wanted!

    As soon as he left, I whipped the little fellow out and Barbara went to work. It had been awhile since she had seen or sucked a cock. Like five years.

    She muttered if this was the right thing to do and referenced God, but as soon as I massaged her nice perks, C's I recall, and fingered that tight twat, she relented.

    It had been awhile for her, as she gasped as she climbed on me cowgirl style. Damn, she also clamped her lips on my peter.

    Great nite with that women. Knew how to fuck very well and had missed it. We had fun a few more times and everything was on the menu. And she loved it.

    Next morning, I walked her to bus stop and gave a few bucks for the ride and smokes.

    Too bad her mental capacity diminished more and more over the years. Last I saw, she looked very haggard, crazier, has more bags, and was yelling at everyone.

    At least I came together once with this nutty gem, as I have always known- crazy pussy is one of the best; 0.

    Hope you fellow mongers have an awesome Free Slurpee Day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slurpee.jpg‎   slurp girl.jpg‎  

  2. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.

    I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.

    Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!

    Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.

    I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.

    When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.

    Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her.

    SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?

    And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.
    Yeah Kasey is a cool lady I could have went back and hit the same day for free but got caught up in some stuff. Been around for a awhile I do remember a Kim from Harford Road could suck a golf ball through a drain pipe never met Rita and as for Darlene got a few freebies here and there. She had been telling me about this move awhile ago and that she wanted to see me some time get a room and just screw no strings of course I liked the idea but like you said she'll be back and since my birthday is in August too I definetly hope so would'nt mind another present from her again

  3. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    I was speaking to Sweetie (maybe Sweety) the other day. It was interesting to hear her rules of not dating hoppers (guys under 25) , pick her up on the city side of Patapsco and drop her off on the county side. The monger puts the condom on but she gets to take it off (checks to see if it broke). But the most interesting part of the conversation was about condoms. She states she always uses one no matter what. She told me she was standing with a bunch of girls the other day and asked them if any of them had a condom in their possession. She offered any them ten bucks if they could produce a condom. None of them could produce one. She was not surprised but was disappointed that not a single girl could produce one. Her message to all the girls was to keep the guy covered no matter what. She seemed very knowledgeable and said she was been in the business for a long time. She also told me she doesn't 'do cell phones or wallets' and I said – what do you mean? She said she doesn't steal phones or wallets. I guess that is not uncommon. Oh yes, apparently it was her birthday Saturday. She was maybe in her mid 50's? I did a search for her but couldn't find anything – can't believe she is not listed somewhere on this website.
    Did you mean sweets older woman does'nt come out much has a regular job.

  4. #6860

    Lol

    And remember, just one teaspoon of super AIDS in your butt and you'll be dead in a week! .

  5. #6859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Super Gonorrhea: Scientists Discover Antibiotic-Resistant STD


  6. #6858

    Dreanin' of Renee

    Had a dream that I scooped up Renee off of west part of Fairhaven Sat. Drove to a nice spot and enjoyed a covered dish with her. Nice way to end the afternoon. She's a talker, but not obnoxiously so and I wonder what would happen if she had a caring man in her life. Then I woke up.

  7. #6857

    Seeking info

    Good morning friends,

    Heading out to whitemarsh area today, any recommendation on where I could get some action.

  8. #6856

    Salvation Army on Patapsco

    I drove by there on Thursday evening. I was surprised to see the number girls standing on the street waiting for rides. I guess that was a hotspot on Thursday night.

  9. #6855

    Sweetie

    I was speaking to Sweetie (maybe Sweety) the other day. It was interesting to hear her rules of not dating hoppers (guys under 25) , pick her up on the city side of Patapsco and drop her off on the county side. The monger puts the condom on but she gets to take it off (checks to see if it broke). But the most interesting part of the conversation was about condoms. She states she always uses one no matter what. She told me she was standing with a bunch of girls the other day and asked them if any of them had a condom in their possession. She offered any them ten bucks if they could produce a condom. None of them could produce one. She was not surprised but was disappointed that not a single girl could produce one. Her message to all the girls was to keep the guy covered no matter what. She seemed very knowledgeable and said she was been in the business for a long time. She also told me she doesn't 'do cell phones or wallets' and I said – what do you mean? She said she doesn't steal phones or wallets. I guess that is not uncommon. Oh yes, apparently it was her birthday Saturday. She was maybe in her mid 50's? I did a search for her but couldn't find anything – can't believe she is not listed somewhere on this website.

  10. #6854

    Amish drive by.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

    Penn or pennsylvania ave.

    I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

    Smiling Fox. ; }
    Cilp clop, Clip clop, Clip clop. BANG, Clip clop, Clip clop, Clip clop.

    GTR

  11. #6853

    Malissa

    I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.

  12. #6852

    Correction. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Chad  [View Original Post]
    If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

    Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.
    Saw the same redhead yesterday with the same guy. Sorry for the name mix up; had always thought this little redhead was PP Jenna. Cute and tiny, red hair and freckles. For some reason, very hot.

    For all the very old timers on the eastside, Crazy Jen was out last night too. Picked up a lot of weight. Hardly heavy but not as skinny as in the past. I can't imagine she will stay out long as she always acts crazy and draws a lot of attention.

    There was a really haggard old SW on Haven by 40. This poor lady has been SW'ing for about 25 years in this area. She looks bad; never looked great but looks completely worn now. Longish dyed brown / auburn hair with roots showing, pulled back in a pony tail & yelling at cars.

  13. #6851

    Westminster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

    Penn or pennsylvania ave.

    I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

    Smiling Fox
    I live up this way. Will drive thru and have a look and report back. I don't post much, Mostly I RTFF. AND look at the pictures.

  14. #6850

    Around 3am.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    What time was this. I was out there this evening.
    Around 3am.

  15. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.
    If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

    Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape