Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,601 to 54,615 of 61408
-
07-09-11 19:19 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 53Stories.
Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.
Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!
Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.
I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.
When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.
Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her
SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?
And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.
-
07-09-11 19:10 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 318Patty
Cruising WW, on the first loop saw Patty. Haven't connected with her in a while so made the scoop. The usual good service and pleasant chat. After I dropped her off I drove down to the circle and back south on Wilkens, it was really dead.
Rp
-
07-09-11 19:00 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 457
-
07-09-11 18:50 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 132Dallas
Picked up a BSW named Dallas at the circle. Light skinned, very cute, I think she said she was 26 years old. Big girl, big tits. Standard service. She said she used to be a dancer until he got fat. Dropped her back where I found her. She went to a house and sat on the steps, I guess she has a quota to meet.
-
07-09-11 16:43 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 1533Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.
-
07-09-11 13:09 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 622C of PP / C
Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.
Later that evening I saw the cute 60 whyear old mentioned in a previous post. The older lady got into a cab but had been out on C, in the shadows a bit, for a while earlier. Congratulations to the monger who hit that. Looks like a nice ride.
They hide and are not always easy to find but they are still there.
I also saw a nice looking, former blockette I believe, with long brown hair tied up wearing glasses on C. I have heard she sets her $ights a little high for a SW. Cute though and probably a better deal than BP but too much for a C SW.
Saw THREE LE on the side streets off PP ave last night. They were just facing PP ave from the side streets. A few blocks up on Fayette no LE at all and wild wild streets. Amazing.
Lastly I saw some action on Dundalk Ave too. They are few and far between over there but there was a cute chunky girl with curly brown hair and her even cuter friend. They must have been new to the scene as they were too quick to talk in somebody's passenger window. Did not look in any way like LE though. Just girls who were new, didn't know what they were doing or lost their way.
No shortage of mongers in the area even with the slim pickings.
Happy hunting.
-
07-09-11 12:17 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 19Had her last night.
Originally Posted by Existence
[View Original Post]
Great personality and service!
-
07-09-11 11:49 #6801Banned Member

Posts: 1312Damn and I thought I had the 411 with that talked to Lisa last night before they left should be down there by now.
Originally Posted by Sean Taylor
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-11 08:51 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 318To each his own
If you got a BJ for 15, I think you found not only a "cheaper female" but probably the cheapest female. I don't think I wouldn't want to look too hard at a 15 dollar Ho, much less stick my dick in one. If you Monger around Laurel anything that looks TGTBT will be UC LEO. BY the way, all the Redskins bravado will not get you anywhere on the Baltimore board.
Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
07-09-11 04:09 #6799Regular Member

Posts: 2Eastern Ave
Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.
-
07-09-11 00:23 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 31Laurel
Now that's funny!
Originally Posted by Aacountyman
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-11 23:06 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 697A few had very good luck a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-11 22:47 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 146Hello, gentlemen!
I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick
Snack. Thanks!
-
07-08-11 22:19 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 457The name of the motel excapes me, but that is where you will find what you are looking for. The motel is on a hill not far from Whiskey Bottom, but the girls walk downhill toward Laurel, and most return before hitting the bridge which seperates Howard form PG County. The reason is Howard County detention facilities are much better. Also, try north to Jessup. Therte is a beatup motel on Rt-1, on the west side. Just park in there and waite. Two more places in Jessup, the truck stop on I-95, and the road which leads to the MD Food Center. This information is 1 year old, so your milage may vary.
Originally Posted by Aacountyman
[View Original Post]
On a different note, this area is for B'more SW. And we are proud of our SWs.
-
07-08-11 21:56 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 33Thats one way to learn
LOL yeah definitely make sure you give them the money first and never use a rubber either LOL.
Originally Posted by Aacountyman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






