rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6806

    Amber is Back

    Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827

    She is back, at the circle. Fat and stupid.
    She went through a painful detox, then relapsed a couple of days ago.
    PS: I did not get any bests when I stated that she will be back this Summer. See post #6100.

  2. #6805

    Dallas

    Picked up a BSW named Dallas at the circle. Light skinned, very cute, I think she said she was 26 years old. Big girl, big tits. Standard service. She said she used to be a dancer until he got fat. Dropped her back where I found her. She went to a house and sat on the steps, I guess she has a quota to meet.

  3. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick

    Snack. Thanks!
    Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.

    I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

  4. #6803

    C of PP / C

    Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.

    Later that evening I saw the cute 60 whyear old mentioned in a previous post. The older lady got into a cab but had been out on C, in the shadows a bit, for a while earlier. Congratulations to the monger who hit that. Looks like a nice ride.

    They hide and are not always easy to find but they are still there.

    I also saw a nice looking, former blockette I believe, with long brown hair tied up wearing glasses on C. I have heard she sets her $ights a little high for a SW. Cute though and probably a better deal than BP but too much for a C SW.

    Saw THREE LE on the side streets off PP ave last night. They were just facing PP ave from the side streets. A few blocks up on Fayette no LE at all and wild wild streets. Amazing.

    Lastly I saw some action on Dundalk Ave too. They are few and far between over there but there was a cute chunky girl with curly brown hair and her even cuter friend. They must have been new to the scene as they were too quick to talk in somebody's passenger window. Did not look in any way like LE though. Just girls who were new, didn't know what they were doing or lost their way.

    No shortage of mongers in the area even with the slim pickings.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Young. She's been around for a while. Had a chance to hit that often. She is tight and smooth. When you enter, italmost makes you want to pop right away.
    Had her last night.

    Great personality and service!

  6. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Taylor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is hopfuly really going to make that move down south. Lisa will not be going, no suprise there, god willing she will not back out and make to the detox. The moral of that story, hit it while you can!
    Damn and I thought I had the 411 with that talked to Lisa last night before they left should be down there by now.

  7. #6800

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Alright, first off. HAIL TO THE SKINS ALL DAY. Anyways, lets get back to what's really good. I have only dealt with one SW in my entire life. I was bored one day drove down by Patapsco or whatever the hell the name of the street is. Drove around and finally saw a female. Wasn't really caring about looks but I got what I needed. On the cheap to be honest. 15 for BJ. I am just trying to get back into this again and wondering, where are the cheaper females at. I am "A Man on The Run" so really I don't need a lot of time. Let me get mine and get out. I have limo tint on my whip so I really can park anywhere and be straight.
    If you got a BJ for 15, I think you found not only a "cheaper female" but probably the cheapest female. I don't think I wouldn't want to look too hard at a 15 dollar Ho, much less stick my dick in one. If you Monger around Laurel anything that looks TGTBT will be UC LEO. BY the way, all the Redskins bravado will not get you anywhere on the Baltimore board.

    Rp

  8. #6799

    Eastern Ave

    Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.

  9. #6798

    Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    Now that's funny!

  10. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.
    A few had very good luck a few weeks ago.

  11. #6796

    Hello, gentlemen!

    I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick

    Snack. Thanks!

  12. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    The name of the motel excapes me, but that is where you will find what you are looking for. The motel is on a hill not far from Whiskey Bottom, but the girls walk downhill toward Laurel, and most return before hitting the bridge which seperates Howard form PG County. The reason is Howard County detention facilities are much better. Also, try north to Jessup. Therte is a beatup motel on Rt-1, on the west side. Just park in there and waite. Two more places in Jessup, the truck stop on I-95, and the road which leads to the MD Food Center. This information is 1 year old, so your milage may vary.

    On a different note, this area is for B'more SW. And we are proud of our SWs.

  13. #6794

    Thats one way to learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    LOL yeah definitely make sure you give them the money first and never use a rubber either LOL.

  14. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    First off HAIL THE REDSKINS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Lets get down to whats really good. Alright. I am trying to find out where the cheapest SWs are. I have only actually went on the prowl one time off of Patapsco Ave and Route 1. Just kinda drove around. Saw a lot of girls up and down the road but was highly nervous. First time doing it. Talked a girl into BJ for 15. Are girls usually out and about when its raining?
    I know for a fact that the cheapest SW's are always located between the hash marks, at fed ex field. Getting their ass' kicked! LOL. Sorry dude. Had to do it. I'm not a hater, just a Cowboy fan.

    Take care and be safe.

  15. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    Honestly, I know where your talking about. If its during the daytime, I completely understand. At night. I always see. 4 5 Porkyrides hanging out at the intersection all night. The HH sotel there is frequented by DU.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape