Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6834

    Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    Now that's funny!

  2. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.
    A few had very good luck a few weeks ago.

  3. #6832

    Hello, gentlemen!

    I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick

    Snack. Thanks!

  4. #6831
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    The name of the motel excapes me, but that is where you will find what you are looking for. The motel is on a hill not far from Whiskey Bottom, but the girls walk downhill toward Laurel, and most return before hitting the bridge which seperates Howard form PG County. The reason is Howard County detention facilities are much better. Also, try north to Jessup. Therte is a beatup motel on Rt-1, on the west side. Just park in there and waite. Two more places in Jessup, the truck stop on I-95, and the road which leads to the MD Food Center. This information is 1 year old, so your milage may vary.

    On a different note, this area is for B'more SW. And we are proud of our SWs.

  5. #6830

    Thats one way to learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    LOL yeah definitely make sure you give them the money first and never use a rubber either LOL.

  6. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    First off HAIL THE REDSKINS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Lets get down to whats really good. Alright. I am trying to find out where the cheapest SWs are. I have only actually went on the prowl one time off of Patapsco Ave and Route 1. Just kinda drove around. Saw a lot of girls up and down the road but was highly nervous. First time doing it. Talked a girl into BJ for 15. Are girls usually out and about when its raining?
    I know for a fact that the cheapest SW's are always located between the hash marks, at fed ex field. Getting their ass' kicked! LOL. Sorry dude. Had to do it. I'm not a hater, just a Cowboy fan.

    Take care and be safe.

  7. #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.
    Honestly, I know where your talking about. If its during the daytime, I completely understand. At night. I always see. 4 5 Porkyrides hanging out at the intersection all night. The HH sotel there is frequented by DU.

  8. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.
    Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

    Happy mongering.

  9. #6826

    Laurel, MD

    Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.

  10. #6825

    Need a little help.

    First off HAIL THE REDSKINS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Lets get down to whats really good. Alright. I am trying to find out where the cheapest SWs are. I have only actually went on the prowl one time off of Patapsco Ave and Route 1. Just kinda drove around. Saw a lot of girls up and down the road but was highly nervous. First time doing it. Talked a girl into BJ for 15. Are girls usually out and about when its raining?

  11. #6824

    Pricey Nicole

    Looks like she is hopfuly really going to make that move down south. Lisa will not be going, no suprise there, god willing she will not back out and make to the detox. The moral of that story, hit it while you can!

  12. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Tuna  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?
    Yes, that's her.

  13. #6822

    Sort of meals on wheels I guess. Ugh that one hurt to type!

    I didn't do more than just a couple of passes as it seemed that I stood out pretty well as a target.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    If the van's rockin'

    Don't come knockin'

    Remember that one?

  14. #6821

    Wus good? Need a tiny bit of help

    Alright, first off. HAIL TO THE SKINS ALL DAY. Anyways, lets get back to what's really good. I have only dealt with one SW in my entire life. I was bored one day drove down by Patapsco or whatever the hell the name of the street is. Drove around and finally saw a female. Wasn't really caring about looks but I got what I needed. On the cheap to be honest. 15 for BJ. I am just trying to get back into this again and wondering, where are the cheaper females at. I am "A Man on The Run" so really I don't need a lot of time. Let me get mine and get out. I have limo tint on my whip so I really can park anywhere and be straight.

  15. #6820

    HahaHa

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Check your pm box I've just sent you some great intel of some locations and girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape