Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    Nice, got a few gumless here in JAX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 060.jpg‎   061.jpg‎  

  2. #6759
    I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

  3. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Jessica at the circle last week. Seemed friendly. Did the check and agreed to 30 for BJ. Made the mistake of paying up front. Got done and on the way back she asked for her money. Totally caught me off gaurd. Told her I just paid her before we started. She began to get beligerant and I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got her back ASAP. The whole way back she claimed she didn't have the money. On and on about how I could search her and everything. My own fault. Been doing this for a long time and this is a bit of a new twist. Watch out for her!
    I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.

  4. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Man you got big balls doing your recon on foot.

    Safe hunting J. W.
    I think it is somewhat safer walking, especially in a densely populated area. Better situational awareness. One of the only drawbacks is the quick scoop is eliminated. I have only been rejected once on foot. Give the proposition, back to car then off to spot. Simple.

  5. #6756

    Sheena

    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Attachment 136451

    Attachment 136452

    Attachment 136453

  6. #6755

    Xd!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Attachment 136451

    Attachment 136452

    Attachment 136453
    I love the part of "BOM BOM"

    "holly miscalculation Batman"

    LOL!

    CM

  7. #6754

    Karma!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Wait a few weeks and they may not know who you are and pick them up and promise them the world. Drive away from the city and let them know who you are. They will cry and deny. Both may or may not make it right, depends if they want to walk!

    Or let karma takes it course. Trust they will get screwed harder than you did.
    Thanks, That's a good idea, but I guess I will let pass this time, lmao! Thanks anyways!

  8. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Attachment 136451

    Attachment 136452

    Attachment 136453
    Damn that reminds me of the robert townsend movie when the chick started taking off everything fake hair legs etc LOL

  9. #6752

    PP / C Kristen and Shannon

    Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

  10. #6751

    Sheena

    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheena.jpg
Views:	1612
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	136451

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheena2.jpg
Views:	2013
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136452

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheena3.jpg
Views:	1640
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	136453

  11. #6750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Too Damn Hot!

    Drove through W / W around 5:30-6 and not 1 SW was out. Guess the heat was too much. Maybe I'll come back when the sun goes down.

    Chico

  12. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    Ripped off twise!

    Washington & S. Carey 1:30 am Jenny was her name, Went to a house between same area, washington & S. Carey Went to business, suddenly there was a fight in first level. 6 or 7 girls fighting, Jenny got panic, so did I. Got dress quick, And get out of there, there was a white guy 6' tall blocking the door, He try to grab my arm. His

    Lost, I know how take care of my self, I hope his throat is ok LOL! Get out of there, but on my way out, jenny took money out of my pocket. 6 Wait for her outside, She say she will catch up with me later. * Then two girl, got around my car, So. I just left.

    Then across the street, There was this girl, forgot name, she is italian / greek, told she lives in CB. She told me," sorry for what happened to you, but that was a set up. Then she say," don't worry, I will take care of you, but before, She wanted to pick some "janga" She called this guy, she asked me for money, .6, saying that she will go to my place, to have a good time, well, she jump out of my car saying She is no going with me nowhere. Took the money and left.

    I'm so pissed off! (! First time in 3 years!

    What should I do?

    Revenge? I mean, I'm not going to beat them, or anything like that, I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm hurt, mad, up set, furious, etc.
    Does she have a bunch of tat's one on her neck that says lucy

  13. #6748

    Jessica on WW Circle. Ripped off

    Picked up Jessica at the circle last week. Seemed friendly. Did the check and agreed to 30 for BJ. Made the mistake of paying up front. Got done and on the way back she asked for her money. Totally caught me off gaurd. Told her I just paid her before we started. She began to get beligerant and I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got her back ASAP. The whole way back she claimed she didn't have the money. On and on about how I could search her and everything. My own fault. Been doing this for a long time and this is a bit of a new twist. Watch out for her!

  14. #6747

    Young Lookin' tanned Brunnette

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac31  [View Original Post]
    Drove down there, Sunday. 9-10 pm, saw a real hot tan, young lookin' Brunette in jean skirt, got the look, drove back around just to check it out, one of you others picked her up. Any info? Man she was like a 10 on SW scale, or even an 8 almost on a normal scale!

    Saw a couple other WSW, not bad lookin, then saw a really nice one on Pontiac and 6th, stopped. She walked towards the drivers side door and then walked away. Be careful, there was an uncLE vehicle parked half a block back, didn't notice until I went back around.

    Went to the Haven, was a LSW and a BSW, nothing great, lots of LE. Went home, just a scouting trip anyway, first time caller, long time listener
    Picked her up yesterday on Patapsco. Really hot! Too good to be true though. Most lame BJ I ever had. She ended up jerking me off while she played with herself. No CIM. Terrible! Pass her by!

  15. #6746

    Looks 2 good 2 be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.

    She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.

    I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.

    Anybody recognize her.

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375
    Looks too good to be true. I never liked the block area. Very convenient for sting ops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape