Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6751

    Sheena

    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheena.jpg
Views:	1612
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	136451

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheena2.jpg
Views:	2013
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136452

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheena3.jpg
Views:	1640
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	136453

  2. #6750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Too Damn Hot!

    Drove through W / W around 5:30-6 and not 1 SW was out. Guess the heat was too much. Maybe I'll come back when the sun goes down.

    Chico

  3. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    Ripped off twise!

    Washington & S. Carey 1:30 am Jenny was her name, Went to a house between same area, washington & S. Carey Went to business, suddenly there was a fight in first level. 6 or 7 girls fighting, Jenny got panic, so did I. Got dress quick, And get out of there, there was a white guy 6' tall blocking the door, He try to grab my arm. His

    Lost, I know how take care of my self, I hope his throat is ok LOL! Get out of there, but on my way out, jenny took money out of my pocket. 6 Wait for her outside, She say she will catch up with me later. * Then two girl, got around my car, So. I just left.

    Then across the street, There was this girl, forgot name, she is italian / greek, told she lives in CB. She told me," sorry for what happened to you, but that was a set up. Then she say," don't worry, I will take care of you, but before, She wanted to pick some "janga" She called this guy, she asked me for money, .6, saying that she will go to my place, to have a good time, well, she jump out of my car saying She is no going with me nowhere. Took the money and left.

    I'm so pissed off! (! First time in 3 years!

    What should I do?

    Revenge? I mean, I'm not going to beat them, or anything like that, I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm hurt, mad, up set, furious, etc.
    Does she have a bunch of tat's one on her neck that says lucy

  4. #6748

    Jessica on WW Circle. Ripped off

    Picked up Jessica at the circle last week. Seemed friendly. Did the check and agreed to 30 for BJ. Made the mistake of paying up front. Got done and on the way back she asked for her money. Totally caught me off gaurd. Told her I just paid her before we started. She began to get beligerant and I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got her back ASAP. The whole way back she claimed she didn't have the money. On and on about how I could search her and everything. My own fault. Been doing this for a long time and this is a bit of a new twist. Watch out for her!

  5. #6747

    Young Lookin' tanned Brunnette

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac31  [View Original Post]
    Drove down there, Sunday. 9-10 pm, saw a real hot tan, young lookin' Brunette in jean skirt, got the look, drove back around just to check it out, one of you others picked her up. Any info? Man she was like a 10 on SW scale, or even an 8 almost on a normal scale!

    Saw a couple other WSW, not bad lookin, then saw a really nice one on Pontiac and 6th, stopped. She walked towards the drivers side door and then walked away. Be careful, there was an uncLE vehicle parked half a block back, didn't notice until I went back around.

    Went to the Haven, was a LSW and a BSW, nothing great, lots of LE. Went home, just a scouting trip anyway, first time caller, long time listener
    Picked her up yesterday on Patapsco. Really hot! Too good to be true though. Most lame BJ I ever had. She ended up jerking me off while she played with herself. No CIM. Terrible! Pass her by!

  6. #6746

    Looks 2 good 2 be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.

    She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.

    I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.

    Anybody recognize her.

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375
    Looks too good to be true. I never liked the block area. Very convenient for sting ops.

  7. #6745
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Way to SDD! Love that little girl voice too? Know that she is over 60 now?

    Yeah, her body went to hell last year after she got sick and believe me, her sweet natural tatas actually got smaller!

    And that twat is pretty tight!

    She is a drunk first, but loves Mr. Rock too, don't be fooled.

    Got to love the Kasey experience.

    Ah, how I cherish that sweet blonde with enormous natural perks.
    I see we are often in the same circles need to exchange some stories.

  8. #6744
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Wait a few weeks and they may not know who you are and pick them up and promise them the world. Drive away from the city and let them know who you are. They will cry and deny. Both may or may not make it right, depends if they want to walk!

    Or let karma takes it course. Trust they will get screwed harder than you did.
    True that I'm quite sure everyone has had this happen it's part of the game you live and learn.

  9. #6743
    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Does Cydney wear glasses?
    Sorry no she doesn't.

  10. #6742

    Sw

    Damn Matlock, that is a hell of a SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.

    She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.

    I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.

    Anybody recognize her.

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375

  11. #6741

    Will be back before her be-day

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Last but not least since Darlene has went back to WV to play house for minute I'm taking bets as to how long she will be gone I'm saying 2-3 months any takers the winner will get a room at the ho-tel on me.
    August 26 is her be-day, she will be back by then.

  12. #6740

    Babes on the Block

    Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.

    She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.

    I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.

    Anybody recognize her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 50 39 AM.jpg
Views:	2038
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	136368

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 53 47 AM.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	136369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 55 17 AM.jpg
Views:	1461
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	136370

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 56 19 AM.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	136371

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 59 02 AM.jpg
Views:	1547
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136373

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 3 01 04 AM.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136375

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 50 39 AM.jpg
Views:	2038
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	136368

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 53 47 AM.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	136369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 55 17 AM.jpg
Views:	1461
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	136370

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 56 19 AM.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	136371

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 59 02 AM.jpg
Views:	1547
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136373

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 3 01 04 AM.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136375

  13. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post but will now wrap it all into one big bow. First last week went to watch some be-ball up in Essex on the way back decided to see what was popping on Conkling. Made two passes and noticed a girl that is sometimes over by the circle. Hispanic looking girl never knew her name but she is preggoI hit it some years ago when I picked her and her friend up bought them some food she ditched the buddy and went to the ho-tel and let me hit just because I treated her nice but for the life of me I cannot remember her name. Saw me and first question was what are you doing over this way you usually are over on Wilkens. Well I'm just riding around. Made one more pass another girl gets up and walks over asks can I give her a ride she had a bag looked like she might have gotten put out somewhere. Cydney looks kinda of punked out whole lot of tat's close hair cut she said she had to leave a half-way house because she was drinking after breaking up with her bf she claimed she just needed someone to talk to. Okay I'll play Dr. Phil for a minute. Pulled off parked on Haven had a convo about how she ended up where she did and all. At first I thought that was going to be it. Then she asks me if I wanted to do anything and that was I a cop. I don't know No and Yes as she was asking she was stripping off everything damn body was'nt bad at all no track marks like I said whole lot of tat's nice shaved area and perky pierced nips. Okay negotiations started at 20 beans for the mic 40 beans FS. Well I'm kinda light in the wallet being as though someone broke into my car and stole my wallet left my deceased mom's pic and my driver's license nice of them huh? Had 20 beans went for the mic work pulled off found a nice little spot as history with me states I don't do car dates too much but after hearing her say I would not be disappointed had to go for it. Was I? HELL NO she started out licking up and down the family jewels and anywhere else she could sucking action was on point the right amount of suction and speed varing speed that is kept licking, sucking a tiny bit of hand but it was more mouth than anything finally got me to pop and just as I did this young guy and girl were coming down the street. She is now an SW Idol got a number have'nt had time to see if it's working. Moving on Saturday I was talking with pricey Nicole's mom trying to line up a freebie no dice. Went out and ran into Molly who I just recently reported on to make things short service still the same mic work great all for just 20 beans. Now on to the 411 was in food depot at Westside sending a Western Union and who do I see behind the counter? Hawian Stephenie was shocked she looked pretty good has a nice booty too did'nt say anything to her but she recognized me and did'nt say anything. Everybody's favorite girl from WV Darlene apparantley went back with her bf. Dude Darnell told me when he say me now I don't know how true that is because sometimes he talks out the side of head but considering that I usually run into her and have'nt seen her this might be true, but as always after leaving a couple months or so she always comes back
    Does Cydney wear glasses?

  14. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    In my thirty plus years of mongering WW and B / CB I have only seen one Asian girl that I was sure was a SW. It was in the same area where LynnMan found Jenn, but this one looked older and burned out. This is good news, along with the other new faces that have been popping up on WW, it might be a good summer. I was cruising WW today, couldn't find any new talent, I settled for Crystal. She always does a good job on the mic work and is a pleasant girl. I was hoping to catch one of the new hotties but got tired of looping around, so when I spotted Crystal, she hoped into the Monger Machine and off we went.

    Rp
    Her name is Young. She's been around for a while. Had a chance to hit that often. She is tight and smooth. When you enter, italmost makes you want to pop right away.

  15. #6737

    Give it time, it happens to the best of us

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    Ripped off twise!

    Washington & S. Carey 1:30 am Jenny was her name, Went to a house between same area, washington & S. Carey Went to business, suddenly there was a fight in first level. 6 or 7 girls fighting, Jenny got panic, so did I. Got dress quick, And get out of there, there was a white guy 6' tall blocking the door, He try to grab my arm. His

    Lost, I know how take care of my self, I hope his throat is ok LOL! Get out of there, but on my way out, jenny took money out of my pocket. 6 Wait for her outside, She say she will catch up with me later. * Then two girl, got around my car, So. I just left.

    Then across the street, There was this girl, forgot name, she is italian / greek, told she lives in CB. She told me," sorry for what happened to you, but that was a set up. Then she say," don't worry, I will take care of you, but before, She wanted to pick some "janga" She called this guy, she asked me for money, .6, saying that she will go to my place, to have a good time, well, she jump out of my car saying She is no going with me nowhere. Took the money and left.

    I'm so pissed off! (! First time in 3 years!

    What should I do?

    Revenge? I mean, I'm not going to beat them, or anything like that, I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm hurt, mad, up set, furious, etc.
    Wait a few weeks and they may not know who you are and pick them up and promise them the world. Drive away from the city and let them know who you are. They will cry and deny. Both may or may not make it right, depends if they want to walk!

    Or let karma takes it course. Trust they will get screwed harder than you did

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape