Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,661 to 54,675 of 61411
-
07-06-11 19:32 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 436Sheena
I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.
So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.
I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.
-
07-06-11 19:15 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 602Too Damn Hot!
Drove through W / W around 5:30-6 and not 1 SW was out. Guess the heat was too much. Maybe I'll come back when the sun goes down.
Chico
-
07-06-11 19:15 #6749Banned Member

Posts: 1312Does she have a bunch of tat's one on her neck that says lucy
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 18:38 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 114Jessica on WW Circle. Ripped off
Picked up Jessica at the circle last week. Seemed friendly. Did the check and agreed to 30 for BJ. Made the mistake of paying up front. Got done and on the way back she asked for her money. Totally caught me off gaurd. Told her I just paid her before we started. She began to get beligerant and I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got her back ASAP. The whole way back she claimed she didn't have the money. On and on about how I could search her and everything. My own fault. Been doing this for a long time and this is a bit of a new twist. Watch out for her!
-
07-06-11 18:28 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 114Young Lookin' tanned Brunnette
Picked her up yesterday on Patapsco. Really hot! Too good to be true though. Most lame BJ I ever had. She ended up jerking me off while she played with herself. No CIM. Terrible! Pass her by!
Originally Posted by Cadillac31
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 16:53 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 184Looks 2 good 2 be true
Looks too good to be true. I never liked the block area. Very convenient for sting ops.
Originally Posted by Existence
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 10:37 #6745Banned Member

Posts: 1312I see we are often in the same circles need to exchange some stories.
Originally Posted by Lindo
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 10:33 #6744Banned Member

Posts: 1312True that I'm quite sure everyone has had this happen it's part of the game you live and learn.
Originally Posted by Lindo
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 10:27 #6743Banned Member

Posts: 1312Sorry no she doesn't.
Originally Posted by Existence
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 07:50 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 436Sw
Damn Matlock, that is a hell of a SW.
Originally Posted by Existence
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 01:57 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 53Will be back before her be-day
August 26 is her be-day, she will be back by then.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 01:37 #6740Regular Member

Posts: 18Babes on the Block
Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.
She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.
I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.
Anybody recognize her.
-
07-06-11 00:59 #6739Regular Member

Posts: 18Does Cydney wear glasses?
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 00:53 #6738Regular Member

Posts: 18Her name is Young. She's been around for a while. Had a chance to hit that often. She is tight and smooth. When you enter, italmost makes you want to pop right away.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-11 23:57 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 53Give it time, it happens to the best of us
Wait a few weeks and they may not know who you are and pick them up and promise them the world. Drive away from the city and let them know who you are. They will cry and deny. Both may or may not make it right, depends if they want to walk!
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
Or let karma takes it course. Trust they will get screwed harder than you did










Reply With Quote






