Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6778

    Sw

    Damn Matlock, that is a hell of a SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.

    She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.

    I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.

    Anybody recognize her.

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375

    Attachment 136368

    Attachment 136369

    Attachment 136370

    Attachment 136371

    Attachment 136373

    Attachment 136375

  2. #6777

    Will be back before her be-day

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Last but not least since Darlene has went back to WV to play house for minute I'm taking bets as to how long she will be gone I'm saying 2-3 months any takers the winner will get a room at the ho-tel on me.
    August 26 is her be-day, she will be back by then.

  3. #6776

    Babes on the Block

    Saw this WSW near Baltimore Street / Block Area.

    She was with her Pimp / BF. Check it! Seems like a lot of SWs are coming back. Saw another one making a house call after work. Followed her to a house up the street from that area. She called johnny because she went to the wrong house instead of the one next door. Had problems with security keypad to buzz herself up. She was a real spinner.

    I usually park and do my recon on foot. Musch safer, but sometimes can't get to the goods before another monger gets the scoop.

    Anybody recognize her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 50 39 AM.jpg
Views:	2038
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	136368

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 53 47 AM.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	136369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 55 17 AM.jpg
Views:	1461
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	136370

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 56 19 AM.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	136371

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 59 02 AM.jpg
Views:	1547
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136373

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 3 01 04 AM.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136375

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 50 39 AM.jpg
Views:	2038
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	136368

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 53 47 AM.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	136369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 55 17 AM.jpg
Views:	1461
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	136370

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 56 19 AM.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	136371

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 2 59 02 AM.jpg
Views:	1547
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136373

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jul 01, 3 01 04 AM.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136375

  4. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post but will now wrap it all into one big bow. First last week went to watch some be-ball up in Essex on the way back decided to see what was popping on Conkling. Made two passes and noticed a girl that is sometimes over by the circle. Hispanic looking girl never knew her name but she is preggoI hit it some years ago when I picked her and her friend up bought them some food she ditched the buddy and went to the ho-tel and let me hit just because I treated her nice but for the life of me I cannot remember her name. Saw me and first question was what are you doing over this way you usually are over on Wilkens. Well I'm just riding around. Made one more pass another girl gets up and walks over asks can I give her a ride she had a bag looked like she might have gotten put out somewhere. Cydney looks kinda of punked out whole lot of tat's close hair cut she said she had to leave a half-way house because she was drinking after breaking up with her bf she claimed she just needed someone to talk to. Okay I'll play Dr. Phil for a minute. Pulled off parked on Haven had a convo about how she ended up where she did and all. At first I thought that was going to be it. Then she asks me if I wanted to do anything and that was I a cop. I don't know No and Yes as she was asking she was stripping off everything damn body was'nt bad at all no track marks like I said whole lot of tat's nice shaved area and perky pierced nips. Okay negotiations started at 20 beans for the mic 40 beans FS. Well I'm kinda light in the wallet being as though someone broke into my car and stole my wallet left my deceased mom's pic and my driver's license nice of them huh? Had 20 beans went for the mic work pulled off found a nice little spot as history with me states I don't do car dates too much but after hearing her say I would not be disappointed had to go for it. Was I? HELL NO she started out licking up and down the family jewels and anywhere else she could sucking action was on point the right amount of suction and speed varing speed that is kept licking, sucking a tiny bit of hand but it was more mouth than anything finally got me to pop and just as I did this young guy and girl were coming down the street. She is now an SW Idol got a number have'nt had time to see if it's working. Moving on Saturday I was talking with pricey Nicole's mom trying to line up a freebie no dice. Went out and ran into Molly who I just recently reported on to make things short service still the same mic work great all for just 20 beans. Now on to the 411 was in food depot at Westside sending a Western Union and who do I see behind the counter? Hawian Stephenie was shocked she looked pretty good has a nice booty too did'nt say anything to her but she recognized me and did'nt say anything. Everybody's favorite girl from WV Darlene apparantley went back with her bf. Dude Darnell told me when he say me now I don't know how true that is because sometimes he talks out the side of head but considering that I usually run into her and have'nt seen her this might be true, but as always after leaving a couple months or so she always comes back
    Does Cydney wear glasses?

  5. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    In my thirty plus years of mongering WW and B / CB I have only seen one Asian girl that I was sure was a SW. It was in the same area where LynnMan found Jenn, but this one looked older and burned out. This is good news, along with the other new faces that have been popping up on WW, it might be a good summer. I was cruising WW today, couldn't find any new talent, I settled for Crystal. She always does a good job on the mic work and is a pleasant girl. I was hoping to catch one of the new hotties but got tired of looping around, so when I spotted Crystal, she hoped into the Monger Machine and off we went.

    Rp
    Her name is Young. She's been around for a while. Had a chance to hit that often. She is tight and smooth. When you enter, italmost makes you want to pop right away.

  6. #6773

    Give it time, it happens to the best of us

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    Ripped off twise!

    Washington & S. Carey 1:30 am Jenny was her name, Went to a house between same area, washington & S. Carey Went to business, suddenly there was a fight in first level. 6 or 7 girls fighting, Jenny got panic, so did I. Got dress quick, And get out of there, there was a white guy 6' tall blocking the door, He try to grab my arm. His

    Lost, I know how take care of my self, I hope his throat is ok LOL! Get out of there, but on my way out, jenny took money out of my pocket. 6 Wait for her outside, She say she will catch up with me later. * Then two girl, got around my car, So. I just left.

    Then across the street, There was this girl, forgot name, she is italian / greek, told she lives in CB. She told me," sorry for what happened to you, but that was a set up. Then she say," don't worry, I will take care of you, but before, She wanted to pick some "janga" She called this guy, she asked me for money, .6, saying that she will go to my place, to have a good time, well, she jump out of my car saying She is no going with me nowhere. Took the money and left.

    I'm so pissed off! (! First time in 3 years!

    What should I do?

    Revenge? I mean, I'm not going to beat them, or anything like that, I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm hurt, mad, up set, furious, etc.
    Wait a few weeks and they may not know who you are and pick them up and promise them the world. Drive away from the city and let them know who you are. They will cry and deny. Both may or may not make it right, depends if they want to walk!

    Or let karma takes it course. Trust they will get screwed harder than you did

  7. #6772

    Experience of the pillows.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this chick with a huge set of boobs walking down Patapsco made a pass the first time got the look okay time to double back down this little alley and she walked over got in and introduced herself. K. C. As she called herself told me that she does nothing but drink no getting high she hates it so she claims. Had a forty ounce with her so I kinda believed her. I know one thing she is a chatter box going on and on about she worked here and all points in between. She got real friendly with the love muscle a tug here pull there next thing I know I done dropped a load on the floor of my vehicle. All this happened while she showed me her massive tits. Brought her a pack of smokes and off to the ho-tel we went I just had to get my hands on those knockers. Got into the room aff the clothes came body was so-so but the boobies made up for it. We get down to the action BJ was very good considering she told me she does'nt really like giving BJ's. Na-na was pretty tight considering she was an older woman hit it doggie, mish and back to doggie before I did my "Porn star pop" on those huge tits all this for the price of 40 beans.
    Way to SDD! Love that little girl voice too? Know that she is over 60 now?

    Yeah, her body went to hell last year after she got sick and believe me, her sweet natural tatas actually got smaller!

    And that twat is pretty tight!

    She is a drunk first, but loves Mr. Rock too, don't be fooled.

    Got to love the Kasey experience.

    Ah, how I cherish that sweet blonde with enormous natural perks.

  8. #6771

    Helen RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark DSade  [View Original Post]
    Trish was one of my regulars, always accommodating. Renee as well. Helen was actually a terrific lay if you ignored her complaining and went for FS. Helen died within the last year. Sherry was good for a BJ though she always tried to get more $$ for cim- I usually "forgot". There were a large handful of other girls I saw infrequently or only once- including a spectacular beauty I first saw at the Rotunda Giant- I was amazed when I saw her on the street a couple years later!

    Those days seem to be behind Hampden now, and my days of hunting are too, but I couldn't help but chime in here!
    Damn, rip Helen! You were wonderful when not with Mr. Rock and not as drunk, or just drunk!

    How did she die? Is there an obit?

  9. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to scoop her too, but she appeared int he midle of something. She walked form the Chinese store on the corner by the circle, around the block to the auto repairs shop, and back to talk to someone. Later, I saw her with 3 marks on her arm, right below the shoulder which looked like elongated bee stings. She has bear paws tatoos on her thigh. She gave me the look, but the bees had priority.

    Yes. I love that "fuck me" dress. It was very cool. If I ever sting that check, I will do that with her blue dress on.
    Thats her.

  10. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Woke up this morning with a stiff one so I had to take care of it of course. Hit the loop did'nt find much out but Tina that be down by the circle been there done that too many times needed something different so I decided to try the other part of town B / CB. Made a couple passes did'nt see much but the third time was the charm. Spotted this chick with a huge set of boobs walking down Patapsco made a pass the first time got the look okay time to double back down this little alley and she walked over got in and introduced herself. K. C. As she called herself told me that she does nothing but drink no getting high she hates it so she claims. Had a forty ounce with her so I kinda believed her. I know one thing she is a chatter box going on and on about she worked here and all points in between. She got real friendly with the love muscle a tug here pull there next thing I know I done dropped a load on the floor of my vehicle. All this happened while she showed me her massive tits. Brought her a pack of smokes and off to the ho-tel we went I just had to get my hands on those knockers. Got into the room aff the clothes came body was so-so but the boobies made up for it. We get down to the action BJ was very good considering she told me she does'nt really like giving BJ's. Na-na was pretty tight considering she was an older woman hit it doggie, mish and back to doggie before I did my "Porn star pop" on those huge tits all this for the price of 40 beans. Took K. C. Back still had that feeling of needing more. Headed over to that dump on Tyrone st. To see if Pricey Nicole's mom was there. I get freebies from her every now and then and was in a freebie state of mind. When I pulled up Nicole was coming out the door still looking good as ever. Was on her way to the bank to cash some checks she got from her escorting that she does. Get into the house with the mom the usual chit-Chat hung around for about 20 mins then decided to roll figuring no action for me. Then I get the line when it's time I need to release ok then it's on got the usual decent BJ from her and bent her over and hit it from the back and popped. As I was heading out decided to drop 20 beans on her told her to get some things that she needed smokes, personals, etc. Hell I don't mind dropping a little dough on her after all the freebies I've gotten from her. She asked me to drop her off at Westside so she could go to the store did'nt mind Now on to the 411 fellas Pricey Nicole might not be around to much longer she as well as her mom have been telling me that she's going to move with her sister down south for awhile. Don't know if she's going to leave but I'm going by what I was told even though I've heard it before also saw little Donna she of the upper plate in her mouth when removed gives a hella good BJ. Caught her with her sugar daddy I guess because dude just brought her a new phone walked up gave her a tap said Hi and kept it moving she gave me this look like don't worry you will get the number. Last but not least since Darlene has went back to WV to play house for minute I'm taking bets as to how long she will be gone I'm saying 2-3 months any takers the winner will get a room at the ho-tel on me.
    Hey let me know before Nicole bounces.

  11. #6768

    Hood winked Twice

    Charge it as tuition to the game and keep going. This chicks have nothing to loose. Let it go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    Ripped off twise!

    Washington & S. Carey 1:30 am Jenny was her name, Went to a house between same area, washington & S. Carey Went to business, suddenly there was a fight in first level. 6 or 7 girls fighting, Jenny got panic, so did I. Got dress quick, And get out of there, there was a white guy 6' tall blocking the door, He try to grab my arm. His

    Lost, I know how take care of my self, I hope his throat is ok LOL! Get out of there, but on my way out, jenny took money out of my pocket. 6 Wait for her outside, She say she will catch up with me later. * Then two girl, got around my car, So. I just left.

    Then across the street, There was this girl, forgot name, she is italian / greek, told she lives in CB. She told me," sorry for what happened to you, but that was a set up. Then she say," don't worry, I will take care of you, but before, She wanted to pick some "janga" She called this guy, she asked me for money, .6, saying that she will go to my place, to have a good time, well, she jump out of my car saying She is no going with me nowhere. Took the money and left.

    I'm so pissed off! (! First time in 3 years!

    What should I do?

    Revenge? I mean, I'm not going to beat them, or anything like that, I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm hurt, mad, up set, furious, etc.

  12. #6767

    Amy@Curtis Bay

    Late 20's WSW with black hair, Amy is about 5-5, good body. 6/10 face, no complaints about the look, but performance really sucked (in a bad way). She took forever before she "decided" to get started, then grabs Mr. White with 3 fingers and gives one lame BJ. I grab her head and start pumping. I had to ask her several times to tighten her lips so I can get friction going. No licking, no balls action, just me pumping her face. LE passes by and I gave her ample warning. What the be! Tch do, keep the dick int he mounth and stay low. I have had this happen to me several times with different girls. Its like putting your head in the sand.

    That was 3am. There were 4 skanks at the four corners of Washington and S Carey. That blond who lives ont he corner by the circle was out, plus a couple of others on WW who were swept quickly. I felts sleepy after the BJ and did noty get the chance to check out the East side.

  13. #6766

    Patapsco

    Drove down there, Sunday. 9-10 pm, saw a real hot tan, young lookin' Brunette in jean skirt, got the look, drove back around just to check it out, one of you others picked her up. Any info? Man she was like a 10 on SW scale, or even an 8 almost on a normal scale!

    Saw a couple other WSW, not bad lookin, then saw a really nice one on Pontiac and 6th, stopped. She walked towards the drivers side door and then walked away. Be careful, there was an uncLE vehicle parked half a block back, didn't notice until I went back around.

    Went to the Haven, was a LSW and a BSW, nothing great, lots of LE. Went home, just a scouting trip anyway, first time caller, long time listener

  14. #6765

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark DSade  [View Original Post]
    Helen died within the last year.
    Helen, short, blonde? Used to work at Circus and Chez Joey? Was recovering from serious car accident? Say it isn't so!

  15. #6764

    Cb / BP loop?

    I know, I know. FTFF. I have. Is there a cb / BP loop? I have tried to fiqure one out from postings (picked up someone at such street) and can't fiqure it out. I spend most of my time on the haven part of town, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape