Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2160

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer  [View Original Post]
    Not really lookin to hook up, just out sight seeing last Friday. Hit Gratiot between State Fair and 8 Mile and saw a chubby blonde near the party store. Nothing to get exciting about. The all of a sudden a stunner caught my eye. Maybe 20 yrs old max, cute, tiny, brunette wearing capri jeans and a strapless blue and white halter top. WOW! Swung around and was too late, guy in front snatched her up.

    If that was you around 3:30 pm Friday afternoon. Please let us know how she was!
    That sounsd like Eve. I think she lives on Manning. You can find her and a few more along Regent (1 block east of G) between State Fair and Liberal. She is one of the better looking one's out there and dose a first class job for 30

  2. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    When she's good, she's very good. Other times, she's damn near falling asleep.
    I have had that happen before. I have found over the years that a level 3 skull fucking keeps them awake and finishes the job. LOL

  3. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her also. Not sure she's a SW. From what I could tell I think she works at the 24hr joint in the strip mall there and takes her breaks out at the bus stop to party with the bros? I got her attention a couple of times but didn't swoop for the scoop. That area is just too out in the open for me and I couldn't get a close enough look for a proper check without outing myself. Done that before only to cross paths with a queen of fugly.
    You are probably correct! I rode by her a couple of times and she looked at me but gave no signal or indication nor did she move from her spot. But she didn't look too bad from what I could see IMHO. If there was a newspaper stand at that bus stop I would take the chance on stopping but other than that like you said too open! I will keep an eye on this one and post the results if any!

  4. #2157
    Saw a BSW (for the second time) who was an absolute 10 on any scale. Of course I thought it TGTBT until she was picked her up just ahead of me... Does ne one have any experience with this one, a BSW about 23-25 yo. 5'9"-5'10" in heels super skinny, really cute in the face just south of 8 mile? Pleae share. I originally thought she must be a dancer on her way to work at centerfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I think I've seen this one a couple times in the last couple weeks. She looks way too hot to be there. She was near that party store just south of 8 where that rough looking white brunette is always standing.
    Do you remeber what time you seen her out? I've seen her out once more since my original post. I may have to dream of, toftt, the next time I see her. She is way too hot.

  5. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Anyway saw a WSW at the bus stop on The G and 7 just sitting there. I thought she was with the guys waiting on the bus and did not think SW but the bus came and everybody got picked up but she still sat there? Hmm! Could not get her attention so I kept cruising.
    I've seen her also. Not sure she's a SW. From what I could tell I think she works at the 24hr joint in the strip mall there and takes her breaks out at the bus stop to party with the bros? I got her attention a couple of times but didn't swoop for the scoop. That area is just too out in the open for me and I couldn't get a close enough look for a proper check without outing myself. Done that before only to cross paths with a queen of fugly.

  6. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    As I was just going to call it a morning I saw Jennifer by State fair! Jennifer WSW 30 ish long blonde curly hair 5'6" about 140 looked a couple of months prego! She wanted 2 jacks but I talked into one and a half. Get to the spot and got some great hoover action! Then she said I want to show you something! Had me turn sideways and slowly went all the way down gagging all the way and gently gave bls with her tongue! I think I like this girl! LOL Needless to say she got what she asked for and I left Very Happy!
    When she's good, she's very good. Other times, she's damn near falling asleep.

  7. #2154

    Gratiot on Friday

    Not really lookin to hook up, just out sight seeing last Friday. Hit Gratiot between State Fair and 8 Mile and saw a chubby blonde near the party store. Nothing to get exciting about. The all of a sudden a stunner caught my eye. Maybe 20 yrs old max, cute, tiny, brunette wearing capri jeans and a strapless blue and white halter top. WOW! Swung around and was too late, guy in front snatched her up.

    If that was you around 3:30 pm Friday afternoon. Please let us know how she was!

  8. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Yep Heather. She's a semi regular in the triangle. You guys should have seen her 3 years ago or so, she looked a thousand times better. Had more meat on her bones (and tits) too. She had GP (golden pussy) syndrome back then and tried to get away with a higher sticker price.

    It is hit and miss with her though. I've seen her at her best and her worst. For the most part she is a nice girl in that she's never been a C*nt to me. She can be fn crazy in a fun way when she's drinking, but fun can go stupid without warning if you know what I mean.
    My coin flipping on Heather has always come up bad head. Just wasn't very good and she would dodge the catch and make a mess. I wouldn't mind picking her up and giving FS a try, but I've only seen her out once in the past two months and she does get picked up fast. Picked her up once after she spent a week in rehab and she looked much better (was alert but it was still bad head). I had picked her up two weeks before that and she almost fell asleep on me.

  9. #2152

    Early Monday Morning!

    I had a dream I was out early Monday and saw nothing in the triangle and nothing on fenkell so I went to the R and saw Amber but too much LE was around so I hit 8 mile East toward Gratiot (my favorite spot as of late) As I rode down The big G. Some BSW kept screaming wait stop! I think this was the BSW that was with Melissa the other day but melissa was not with her today so why did she think I would stop? Lmao Anyway saw a WSW at the bus stop on The G and 7 just sitting there. I thought she was with the guys waiting on the bus and did not think SW but the bus came and everybody got picked up but she still sat there? Hmm! Could not get her attention so I kept cruising. I did see Tina Marie but I just saw her Sunday! As I was just going to call it a morning I saw Jennifer by State fair! Jennifer WSW 30 ish long blonde curly hair 5'6" about 140 looked a couple of months prego! She wanted 2 jacks but I talked into one and a half. Get to the spot and got some great hoover action! Then she said I want to show you something! Had me turn sideways and slowly went all the way down gagging all the way and gently gave bls with her tongue! I think I like this girl! LOL Needless to say she got what she asked for and I left Very Happy!

  10. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind flipping that coin the next time the mood strikes. Where can we look for this little lady?
    Yep Heather. She's a semi regular in the triangle. You guys should have seen her 3 years ago or so, she looked a thousand times better. Had more meat on her bones (and tits) too. She had GP (golden pussy) syndrome back then and tried to get away with a higher sticker price.

    It is hit and miss with her though. I've seen her at her best and her worst. For the most part she is a nice girl in that she's never been a C*nt to me. She can be fn crazy in a fun way when she's drinking, but fun can go stupid without warning if you know what I mean.

  11. #2150

    Tracy. Ave. Success!

    I normally cruise around the triangle because its easily accessible. In the past month I've found it to be especially dead. I don't see as much leo driving around as I had, but I also see very few walkers on the streets. Been spotting Amber (thick) but she doesn't interest me. Have been driving a bit more through Brightmore, and while there are many more to be had and out, I've found the pickings to also not be to my liking (Tried a Lisa and it was a very bad time).

    So tonight I drove down to the ave. I like the ave more than the are because there just seems to be more reason to explain why I'm driving there than on the are. Tonight I saw a number of ladies out and about. While doing a loop back down a side street I passed a lady walking at the end of the block wearing a nice black dress. She was thin and tiny with nice long hair. Did another loop back and picked her up. This was Tracy. Ah, when she said the name I was a happy man. Enough has been said here that I knew this would go much better than my recent exersions. Drove a little bit and stopped and got one of the best BBBJCIMWS. I found her to be everything people have said and more. She was very nice to talk to, could hold a nice conversation, and performed fantastically. I didn't get a number though.

    We talked for a little bit and she warned that the Sheriff usually stalk a lady on the ave and just wait for a pickup to swoop. I try not to pick up directly off the ave anyways for this very reason.

  12. #2149

    Amber on the R

    Picked up Amber. She's looking really rough. She's back to anorexic from the H. But, she does like DT and let's you bang her throat without complaint. Nice DT and throatbang. And she doesn't blink when you take pics.

    At some point I need to dump my pics on here. I've got Amber, Sandra, and Renee. Just need to find the time.

  13. #2148
    Was in the neighborhood of Cass and 2nd meeting a friend and happened upon a BSW walking south. Short skirt, skinny, nice ass. Super tight pussy, rode me in my truck for $30. Didn't get number, but was a nice surprise considering I wasn't looking.

  14. #2147

    Where did you find this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 135193

    Attachment 135194

    Attachment 135192

    Attachment 135195

    Attachment 135196

    You can flip a coin if service is good or not (carefull she may steal coin) but in a pinch it's not bad. .03 for bbj and some pics. Had phone number but keeps changing.
    I wouldn't mind flipping that coin the next time the mood strikes. Where can we look for this little lady?

  15. #2146

    Quick stroll on the R

    Rolled thru this afternoon just for a look-see. Halo was out on the corner of State Fair, with a large thug on her arm. She looked a bit healthier and happier than the last time I spotted her. Probably a lot less makeup too.

    Saw that tiny little sweetie over by Nevada too (Amber?) , but she had disappeared by the time I circled back. Next time, perhaps.

    Got the eye from leo and that was it for me over there.

    Rolling east on Fenkell, saw another tiny one between Greenfield and Schaefer that had me thinking it might be a good time to try BSW's again. 4'10" at the most, with the cutest little behind in grey booty shorts. She was sitting on it when I came around for another look. Oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape