Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2166

    Warren Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Warren? As in Warren Ave? Is there an actual stroll there or is it like Fenkell or Plymouth. Where you can find a hoodrat just about anywhere at anytime?
    It used to be a good stroll. I have had several good dreams over the years about warren from SF to EG I even got lucky once heading out of the area got to warren and outer dr saw a WSW (Amanda) walking out of the trailer park and got great bbbjtcim about a year ago. As of late it seems to have become a haven for hoodrats! Once in a while you can get lucky though. I heard a story about a few guys that were picking up the girls to rob them also heard a story about LE cracking down on that area. I was told thats why the area has been dry, SW wise anyway.

  2. #2165

    Eva / Ava?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conoman  [View Original Post]
    That sounsd like Eve. I think she lives on Manning. You can find her and a few more along Regent (1 block east of G) between State Fair and Liberal. She is one of the better looking one's out there and dose a first class job for 30
    I dreamt I picked her up on Tuesday and was wanting a first class job, but she asks me to first drive over to some guy's place just S of 7, so she can get some cream for a rash that she had on her arm. She tells me to wait, it'll just be a minute. I'm waiting for about 5 minutes and I notice that the homeowner 2 doors away is getting into her car and is giving me the eye. I move the car up a bit and I notice the other neighbor looks like she's on the phone as she's looking at my car. I was concerned that she was calling her Uncle, so I took off and drove around the block. After about 10 minutes had passed since the drop off, I took off.

    She seems like a nice girl but those "drive me here" requests are a RX for trouble. I'm still going to try to find her.

  3. #2164

    Warren

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing
    Warren? As in Warren Ave? Is there an actual stroll there or is it like Fenkell or Plymouth. Where you can find a hoodrat just about anywhere at anytime?

  4. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing Called my favorite from the area Jenn No answer WTF? So I hit my latest hot spot the big G Too Hott! Saw 5 of my uncles within a 1 mile span of one another. At the break of dawn decided to head home but did a pass on the R real quick and to my suprise the infamous Amber was out! I haven't picked her up her in about a year last couple of times I saw her you guys beat me too her! LOL So I scooped the yellow hoodie wearing hoover for DT bbbjtcim and spit? WTF? She used to S! She told me she couldn't swallow it all because it was too much! I like a girl with game! Will be seeing her again soon. PS for those concerned or (maybe not) Amber told me Sara (Knife weilding Sara) Is on a 5 month vacation at the county hotel and resort! As of last night. Shall we all sing ding dong?
    I did a drive about last night as well. Uncle was just starting to roll on G on the east side. Saw one brunette with walking with a black dude but she disappeared before I could round about. Headed for the triangle. Saw one BSW near the Vic in a car. She flashed the lights and waved at me but I kept going as I was on a mission to find something else.

    Came across blonde Tony. She's got dark hair now. Talked to her for a few as there was some dude that kept parking his vehicle a street away from her and then getting out and yelling at her to "come here". Then he'd get back in and circle around her a few times and do it again. Said she was getting pretty freaked out about it. Did a loop or two and then Uncle came through in an aggressive manner so I figured it was time to go elsewhere. Didn't see anything else. Oh yea, one plumper walking the sides behind the city limits. Dish rag blonde with greasy looking hair. Enough loving there for two of me. Passed.

    I was pretty beat so I head back east to the G per recent reports. Saw the uncle fest the previous report mentioned and figured the night was a bust. I tried a couple of #'s I had with no luck. I did see the blonde at the bus stop at 7&G again also. Looked like she was sleeping with her head tucked between her knees.

  5. #2162

    Upgrade!

    Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing Called my favorite from the area Jenn No answer WTF? So I hit my latest hot spot the big G Too Hott! Saw 5 of my uncles within a 1 mile span of one another. At the break of dawn decided to head home but did a pass on the R real quick and to my suprise the infamous Amber was out! I haven't picked her up her in about a year last couple of times I saw her you guys beat me too her! LOL So I scooped the yellow hoodie wearing hoover for DT bbbjtcim and spit? WTF? She used to S! She told me she couldn't swallow it all because it was too much! I like a girl with game! Will be seeing her again soon. PS for those concerned or (maybe not) Amber told me Sara (Knife weilding Sara) Is on a 5 month vacation at the county hotel and resort! As of last night. Shall we all sing ding dong?

  6. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I have had that happen before. I have found over the years that a level 3 skull fucking keeps them awake and finishes the job. LOL
    See #2455. It was actually fun.

  7. #2160

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer  [View Original Post]
    Not really lookin to hook up, just out sight seeing last Friday. Hit Gratiot between State Fair and 8 Mile and saw a chubby blonde near the party store. Nothing to get exciting about. The all of a sudden a stunner caught my eye. Maybe 20 yrs old max, cute, tiny, brunette wearing capri jeans and a strapless blue and white halter top. WOW! Swung around and was too late, guy in front snatched her up.

    If that was you around 3:30 pm Friday afternoon. Please let us know how she was!
    That sounsd like Eve. I think she lives on Manning. You can find her and a few more along Regent (1 block east of G) between State Fair and Liberal. She is one of the better looking one's out there and dose a first class job for 30

  8. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    When she's good, she's very good. Other times, she's damn near falling asleep.
    I have had that happen before. I have found over the years that a level 3 skull fucking keeps them awake and finishes the job. LOL

  9. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her also. Not sure she's a SW. From what I could tell I think she works at the 24hr joint in the strip mall there and takes her breaks out at the bus stop to party with the bros? I got her attention a couple of times but didn't swoop for the scoop. That area is just too out in the open for me and I couldn't get a close enough look for a proper check without outing myself. Done that before only to cross paths with a queen of fugly.
    You are probably correct! I rode by her a couple of times and she looked at me but gave no signal or indication nor did she move from her spot. But she didn't look too bad from what I could see IMHO. If there was a newspaper stand at that bus stop I would take the chance on stopping but other than that like you said too open! I will keep an eye on this one and post the results if any!

  10. #2157
    Saw a BSW (for the second time) who was an absolute 10 on any scale. Of course I thought it TGTBT until she was picked her up just ahead of me... Does ne one have any experience with this one, a BSW about 23-25 yo. 5'9"-5'10" in heels super skinny, really cute in the face just south of 8 mile? Pleae share. I originally thought she must be a dancer on her way to work at centerfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I think I've seen this one a couple times in the last couple weeks. She looks way too hot to be there. She was near that party store just south of 8 where that rough looking white brunette is always standing.
    Do you remeber what time you seen her out? I've seen her out once more since my original post. I may have to dream of, toftt, the next time I see her. She is way too hot.

  11. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Anyway saw a WSW at the bus stop on The G and 7 just sitting there. I thought she was with the guys waiting on the bus and did not think SW but the bus came and everybody got picked up but she still sat there? Hmm! Could not get her attention so I kept cruising.
    I've seen her also. Not sure she's a SW. From what I could tell I think she works at the 24hr joint in the strip mall there and takes her breaks out at the bus stop to party with the bros? I got her attention a couple of times but didn't swoop for the scoop. That area is just too out in the open for me and I couldn't get a close enough look for a proper check without outing myself. Done that before only to cross paths with a queen of fugly.

  12. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    As I was just going to call it a morning I saw Jennifer by State fair! Jennifer WSW 30 ish long blonde curly hair 5'6" about 140 looked a couple of months prego! She wanted 2 jacks but I talked into one and a half. Get to the spot and got some great hoover action! Then she said I want to show you something! Had me turn sideways and slowly went all the way down gagging all the way and gently gave bls with her tongue! I think I like this girl! LOL Needless to say she got what she asked for and I left Very Happy!
    When she's good, she's very good. Other times, she's damn near falling asleep.

  13. #2154

    Gratiot on Friday

    Not really lookin to hook up, just out sight seeing last Friday. Hit Gratiot between State Fair and 8 Mile and saw a chubby blonde near the party store. Nothing to get exciting about. The all of a sudden a stunner caught my eye. Maybe 20 yrs old max, cute, tiny, brunette wearing capri jeans and a strapless blue and white halter top. WOW! Swung around and was too late, guy in front snatched her up.

    If that was you around 3:30 pm Friday afternoon. Please let us know how she was!

  14. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Yep Heather. She's a semi regular in the triangle. You guys should have seen her 3 years ago or so, she looked a thousand times better. Had more meat on her bones (and tits) too. She had GP (golden pussy) syndrome back then and tried to get away with a higher sticker price.

    It is hit and miss with her though. I've seen her at her best and her worst. For the most part she is a nice girl in that she's never been a C*nt to me. She can be fn crazy in a fun way when she's drinking, but fun can go stupid without warning if you know what I mean.
    My coin flipping on Heather has always come up bad head. Just wasn't very good and she would dodge the catch and make a mess. I wouldn't mind picking her up and giving FS a try, but I've only seen her out once in the past two months and she does get picked up fast. Picked her up once after she spent a week in rehab and she looked much better (was alert but it was still bad head). I had picked her up two weeks before that and she almost fell asleep on me.

  15. #2152

    Early Monday Morning!

    I had a dream I was out early Monday and saw nothing in the triangle and nothing on fenkell so I went to the R and saw Amber but too much LE was around so I hit 8 mile East toward Gratiot (my favorite spot as of late) As I rode down The big G. Some BSW kept screaming wait stop! I think this was the BSW that was with Melissa the other day but melissa was not with her today so why did she think I would stop? Lmao Anyway saw a WSW at the bus stop on The G and 7 just sitting there. I thought she was with the guys waiting on the bus and did not think SW but the bus came and everybody got picked up but she still sat there? Hmm! Could not get her attention so I kept cruising. I did see Tina Marie but I just saw her Sunday! As I was just going to call it a morning I saw Jennifer by State fair! Jennifer WSW 30 ish long blonde curly hair 5'6" about 140 looked a couple of months prego! She wanted 2 jacks but I talked into one and a half. Get to the spot and got some great hoover action! Then she said I want to show you something! Had me turn sideways and slowly went all the way down gagging all the way and gently gave bls with her tongue! I think I like this girl! LOL Needless to say she got what she asked for and I left Very Happy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape