Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Phunchance  [View Original Post]
    . BTW been clean since 87 and fuck yeah it was tough. I know exactly what they are going thru.

    Now for some comic relief of someone I know I miss and I am sure you do too.

    And yeah. I am crazy
    Ha, ha, ha. You're not crazy.

    I wonder what comics like Richard Pryor, Red Foxx and Moms Mabley would have to say about Obama? ROFLMBAS.

    CookyJar

  2. #3697
    I'm not a good person!

  3. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The trick is not to judge. Corey is good people. So am I and so are you. We are all just trying to live out the life we were dealt.

    CookyJar
    Amen Brother. I do find that these boards have more compassion than other sites. I think in general most of us here at some point feel some kind of emotional attachment to some of these girls. I honestly think that if one of them jumped up and said "I want to be clean and your man". It would be hard to resist. I can think of 4 girls off the top of my head. That's my own opinion. BTW been clean since 87 and fuck yeah it was tough. I know exactly what they are going thru. Now for some comic relief of someone I know I miss and I am sure you do too.

    Black preachers know God personally. Say,"You know, I first met God in 1929. Outside a little hotel in Baltimore. I was walking down the street, eating a tuna fish sandwich. In 1929, you ate anything you could get. And I heard this voice call unto me and the voice had power and majesty. And the voice said, 'Psst. ' And I walked up to the voice and said, 'What? ' And the voice got magnificent and holy and it resounded, 'Give me some of that sandwich. '". Richard Pryor, Pryor Convictions.

    And yeah. I am crazy

  4. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    I understand completely what you're saying. Nothing soft about that- you're a good man.
    I totally agree. Having compassion towards another human being does not make a man soft. However, I recommend a certain amount of caution when letting a stranger stay at your home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    …Could'nt she could walk the three block up Lehigh ave. To Episcopal Hospital? Last I heard they have some sort of Behavorial Health 23 bed something or another.
    It’s not that easy. If you don’t believe me, ask someone who is addicted to nicotine. Breaking an addictive habit is not easy. Ask the girl who is trying to avoid cheese cake, fried food and pasta in order to break her food habit. It is just as hard for the workaholic, as it is for the alcoholic. It’s all relative.

    If we could decide our fate by going into some program, if it was as easy as that, we’d all be millionaires. If it was that easy, we’d all be angels.

    The trick is not to judge. Corey is good people. So am I and so are you. We are all just trying to live out the life we were dealt.

    CookyJar

  5. #3694
    Yeah. Corey pretty much chose to live the life she's living. I'm pretty sure she has a dad and mom or family that are worried sick about her. And more than likely Corey knows that she's putting her family through alot of grief.

    Yet she pretty much keeps turning tricks. SO. You know. Live and let live.

    Besides. Could'nt she could walk the three block up Lehigh ave. To Episcopal Hospital? Last I heard they have some sort of Behavorial Health 23 bed something or another. Or wait that's right you have to be clean from crack 3 days prior. I think. That's what a older SW friend of mine once said.

  6. #3693

    Re: Corey

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    ."Sorry to hear she's back out there." Finally I know someone is thinking like me.
    Careful, don't get too soft.

    I empathize, but I would not have done that. Most of these girls are nice people under a lot of pressure. Under the right circumstance, given the right incentive, the best of people will turn on you. After all, no matter what her finer attribute may have been – she was still a stranger.

    I take a different approach. I treat everyone the same. I could care less whether it's a streetwalker, a down and out homeless person or the president of some huge company – I treat them all with the proper respect. I give them their do.

    I don't pity Corey. And, I don't look down on her. She's doing the same thing the rest of us are doing. I go to work and sell my body to the highest bidder every day. I sell my body to my customers and my clients every day. I take the money I earn to support my habits. I earn money by selling my body so that I can support my eating habit, my nice car habit and my good living habit. There are a lot of people out there doing a lot better than me, selling their bodies for yachts, multi-million dollar dwellings and 1000 a plate dinners. There are people living like Corey, selling their bodies to feed their drug habit. And, there are people who can't get a job to save their life and cannot sell their bodies to save their life and cannot feed their habits. That's just the way it is.

    One night between clean sheets is not going to do much to change things. A little respect goes along way.

    CookyJar

  7. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Although this is fun and games, they are still human beings. When I picked this girl up after talking to her for a while I couldn't go through with it. All she wanted was her medicine and a warm bed to sleep in so I gave her a few bucks to get off and took her home, fed her and let her get some rest. She washed the only clothes she had and wore only my tee shirt to bed. No matter how bad I wanted to I just didn't feel it was right.

    We don't know what went on in these people lives to drive them to that point. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age but sometimes the situation these girls are in breaks my heart.
    I understand completely what you're saying. Nothing soft about that- you're a good man.

  8. #3691

    (Corey)

    Thanks Dave, I'll give her the message if I run into her."Sorry to hear she's back out there." Finally I know someone is thinking like me.

    Although this is fun and games, they are still human beings. When I picked this girl up after talking to her for a while I couldn't go through with it. All she wanted was her medicine and a warm bed to sleep in so I gave her a few bucks to get off and took her home, fed her and let her get some rest. She washed the only clothes she had and wore only my tee shirt to bed. No matter how bad I wanted to I just didn't feel it was right.

    We don't know what went on in these people lives to drive them to that point. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age but sometimes the situation these girls are in breaks my heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl just before Christmas. Truly one of the sexiest afternoons at the Carlyle ever. She went by the name Corey and joked it was a boys name usually. This seems to be the girl I met that day, because I recall that she looked a bit like Jenn (the swallower). And the girl in this pick also looks a bit like Jenn, more then she looks like Liz. I think this is Corey and she is a rare find. She insists on fucking without any clothes on what so ever. Not even socks. She was a fucking purist in the sack. Sloppy, wet blow job and addictive fucking. If anyone runs into her, ask her to post on the board.

  9. #3690

    Corey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Her real name is very close to her street name. That should help you remember it, but keep it off the board if you do. Haven't seen her for about a year now, sad to hear she is back out again. If you anyone see's her, tell her to call Dave. I doubt she forgot my number as that girl can remember everything.
    I met this girl just before Christmas. Truly one of the sexiest afternoons at the Carlyle ever. She went by the name Corey and joked it was a boys name usually. This seems to be the girl I met that day, because I recall that she looked a bit like Jenn (the swallower). And the girl in this pick also looks a bit like Jenn, more then she looks like Liz. I think this is Corey and she is a rare find. She insists on fucking without any clothes on what so ever. Not even socks. She was a fucking purist in the sack. Sloppy, wet blow job and addictive fucking. If anyone runs into her, ask her to post on the board.

  10. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    Your girl Maylea is on backpage dude! . . And like. $40 for f / s. That's not asking too much even for the K is it? . I mean yeah there's a few known low-ballers. But I always figured in you two know each other and she does'nt rob you, OR always comes back after she cops, OR just keeps it as real as possible and looks out however way she can. Then $40 ain't no big thang.

    You know what? I might just come out of retirement and drop down $40 and a cheesesteak and some chips.

    How about that? Huh big baller sway yo
    I know Maylea is on BackPage. I have been keeping track of her. I am trying to figure out what gang of thieves she's working with. She has changed the spelling of her name twice and her number three times since leaving Aundrea's family. I am trying to make my mind up about giving her a call. She was using the same pictures she used when she was with Aundrea and then she changed them to pictures that barely resemble her. I really don't like the fact that her number keep changing. I smell a rat.

    Meanwhile, Aundrea's family has grown and I like the looks of the two new members. Better the enemy you know, if you know what I mean.

    As for the $40 buck rate goes, I am not sure what your point is. Some will give more and some less. I don't pay for pussy so either way it doesn't affect me.

    CookyJar

  11. #3688
    Your girl Maylea is on backpage dude! . . And like. $40 for f / s. That's not asking too much even for the K is it? . I mean yeah there's a few known low-ballers. But I always figured in you two know each other and she does'nt rob you, OR always comes back after she cops, OR just keeps it as real as possible and looks out however way she can. Then $40 ain't no big thang.

    You know what? I might just come out of retirement and drop down $40 and a cheesesteak and some chips.

    How about that? Huh big baller sway yo

  12. #3687

    Kensington Avenue Versus BackPage

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Backpage has picked up where craiglist left off.
    Contrary to popular belief, the motivating factor on the avenue is not drugs. You can get drugs anywhere in the city, pretty much. Streetwalker don't stay in this area because of the drugs, they are there because of us. Street Walkers don't come down to Kensington Avenue to get drugs. They come down to make money. Money is the motivating factor. Mongers are the underlying reason why StreetWalkers come to Kensington Avenue. Addicts go where the drugs are and StreetWalkers go where the johns are. If mongers stop coming down to the avenue, the girls will stop coming down. Right now there seems to be a movement away from the avenue and towards BackPage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    …even the standard K rate of 40.
    There seems to be a lot of budget minded girls advertising on BackPage at close to street rates. That is, if as suggested in another thread, the street rate has risen. If the standard (or average) rate on the avenue is now, as suggested, $40, then the bargain rate of $60 being offered by many girls on BackPage is not far from the mark. (Expect an upsell.)

    To date I have never dated a girl directly from BackPage, CraigsList or any other online service. When it comes to online StreetWalkers I am of the same mind as Davey1965. Why pay more for something I can get for less? (An online StreetWalker is not the same as an online Escort.) I don't date from BackPage but I do peruse the ads from time to time. (I am still looking for Maylea and I check in on Aundrea and the family for new comers.) I have noted that a few familiar faces that have been missing from the avenue are now offering discounts on BackPage. I have also noticed that there are more girls posting Northeast, NorthPhilly, WestPhilly, and Germantown as their location. In the past, the Airport and Center City were the primary locations.

    The trend towards Internet StreetWalkers has been growing, especially with the advent of the smart phone. Now the average independent girl or pimp with a cell phone can update their ad. And, since Backpage does not allow nude or explicit photos, the need for good quality pictures have been replaced with ladies holding a camera at arm length and taking their own pictures.

    Of cause there are still plenty of pitfalls, scams and bullcrap to go around. That for me has always been the problem with BackPage, CraigsList and similar online services. Call me old fashion, but, I still prefer face to face shopping. I like the control I get when doing a street pickup. It is hard to be taken in by a bait and switch on the street. I also like that I make the choice of location. Also, IMHO, it seems like LE is willing to spend more money raiding Internet type services than street action. Much of the LE action we see on the avenue is just part of their daily routine. LE on the avenue would just as soon as stop you for bad tags, running a stop sign or making an illegal U-turn, as they would for you picking up a known Street Walker. What we often see on the streets is just the Warrant Unit making its bi-weekly trip. In fact, if you are caught picking-up a girl and you say nothing incriminating, you might get off with a warning. On the other hand, LE spends a lot more money, time and effort on Massage parlors, Airport stings and strip Club bust. And if you get caught in the room with a girl you have some explaining to do, in front of a judge. My point is; when it comes to LE, one (BackPage dates) is just as bad as the other (Street Dates).

    In short, if we are to keep Kensington Avenue the joy it has been in recent years; don't give in to the lore of the BackPage cheapee. Besides; the $40 standard is a myth. There are a lot of cheaper deals on the avenue.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 05.jpg‎   Tara 08.jpg‎   Tara 23.jpg‎   Tara 29.jpg‎   Tara 007.jpg‎  

    Tara 28.jpg‎   Tara 27.jpg‎   Tara 26.jpg‎   Tara 30.jpg‎   Tara 22.jpg‎  


  13. #3686

    Tara. Again

    I posted a review on Tara titled, Re: A Few Months Ago , back on April 18, 20011 and somehow I forgot her.

    I saw her again recently. At the time, she didn't even look familiar. As an icebreaker, to get a good look at her, I asked, "Have we ever meant." And, as I expected, she answered, "No." After getting a closer look, her outer garments appeared slightly soiled, so I opted out. As she walked away, I noted that her pants were of that grunge style that made them look tacky. She did have the body type that I liked, so I called her back.

    It wasn't until I was editing the pictures and got a look at her eyes that I realized that this Tara was the same Tara that I had reviewed in April. Damn it! They were starting to blur. Could it be that I have been so busy that the girls were starting to look alike and blur together. But! Why hadn't she recognized me? The same reason? Or was she being coy?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 06.jpg‎   Tara 04.jpg‎   Tara 005.jpg‎   Tara 21.jpg‎   Tara 13.jpg‎  

    Tara 12.jpg‎   Tara 11.jpg‎   Tara 16.jpg‎   Tara 19.jpg‎   Tara 006.jpg‎  


  14. #3685

    Tara. Again

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tara was not much of a poser. She did have a little trouble taking directions during our photo shoot. Not everyone is a good model. On the dancers pole she was stiff.

    However, her BBBJ needed no directing. She was relaxed and I could tell she had did this before.

    CookyJar
    My second date with Tara was better than the first. Perhaps because she knew me or because I did not ask her to dance on the pole, she seemed more relax. We went from a very nice BBBJ, to a very responsive covered fuck. She eagerly change positions at my request. We started with me standing and her on her knees BJ. I fucked her doggie, kneeing on the bed. We ended with her moaning nicely in mish with her leg raised. From beginning to end she allowed lots of groping. For her part, she fondled my balls, ran her fingers though my chest hair and generally gave a nice GFE.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 01.jpg‎   Tara 02.jpg‎   Tara 09.jpg‎   Tara 25.jpg‎   Tara 14.jpg‎  

    Tara 24.jpg‎   Tara 15.jpg‎   Tara 18.jpg‎   Tara 20.jpg‎   Tara 004.jpg‎  


  15. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'm going to look her up under that name, Liz. What blocks do she frequent? She did give me a different name when I meet her but don't remember it. After she got comfortable she gave me her real name and while she was in the bathroom I went through her purse her name checks out.
    Her real name is very close to her street name. That should help you remember it, but keep it off the board if you do. Haven't seen her for about a year now, sad to hear she is back out again. If you anyone see's her, tell her to call Dave. I doubt she forgot my number as that girl can remember everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape