Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,591 to 34,605 of 43545
-
06-26-11 21:59 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 30Sorry for the confusion
I have posted on both Atl and "other city's" Macon and such. Either way my point is I was trying to prove that I'm from Ga. And just visiting the area. Maybe I should have told you to search my name for post. Sorry for the confusion. I'll continue to research the site, that's what it is for! Guess I'm just use to southern hospitality. Below I copied and pasted two of my last post from ga.
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
I got a chance to return to peach. Same girl there as last time. Paid 60hr door and 120 for FS. Was worth evey penny. Good message and BBBJ then she sat on top, finshined doggie. Only wish this place was closer to my house.
I stopped by a few months back and paid 60hr got good massage with HE. The girl was about 25-28 and looks was 7. She got naked and let me roam. Could have been FS but I didn't have but 40 left after door fee. So $ total. Will repeat if I get back that way.[/QUOTE]
-
06-26-11 21:03 #8954Banned Member

Posts: 1701I Feel Your Pain. But
We're very protective of our ladies here in New England. I went to the Atlanta page to find your reviews, none and I went all the way back to Feb. 3 posts, no reviews, nothing significant. I wish I could help but my hands are tied other than to tell you try Backpage body rubs or Taz list.
Originally Posted by Wao950
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-11 21:01 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 276What and where is 121nrg?
Originally Posted by HerpesForever
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-11 20:43 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 45Royal Thai Bodyworks / East Weymouth
Stopped in here about 2 weeks ago for the first time. I called first so I had an appoinment. First impressions, nice, clean and very professional looking establishment in a busy little strip plaza. Paid $70. 00 up front for the massage. Drew a tall, busty Thai Lady by the name of Paris (Age=26). She looked like a legitimate Female but then again you never know with some of these Thai's. She led me to the room and I got myself comfortable on the Floor Mat. Paris initiated some small talk and then proceeded to give a very nice Thai Style Massage. Slight teasing before the flip. Once I was on my back she went right for HE and pulled out her Titties which are very firm (too firm). I have played with many Titties in my days but never one's as firm as those. Money was never discussed so I left a $30. 00 Tip. In retrospect, I'm beginning to think that Paris might be a TG.
-
06-26-11 19:05 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 30Lost without help!
Well I got into town today, and after asking you local guys for a little inside as to where one might visit and have a decent time. No help! So I looked through your post and decieded to visit Deanna's in Weymouth. Now where I'm from (30 mins outside of ATL) we have a large selection of AMP to choose from, and if you ever visit the south then hit me up and I'll give you the run down.
Originally Posted by Wao950
[View Original Post]
However I went in to Deanna's and it was a clean place but was somewhat busy because ha one guy in a room and one wanting in the waiting area. I just sat there until my turn and was greeted by a 40ish year old Asian that had the looks of about 5-6 depending on you style. Somewhat a spinner which I like. She led me to the room and the first thing I noticed was the mat on the floor? I've never seen this before. Either way she left me and I got undressed and laid down. I did not use a towel to cover and when she returned she didn't seem to mind. She went stright to work and overall did a good job with message. She teased a lot and before flip she was playing with the boys and I thought this will be good! Now up to this point we have not spoken except for Hello. No money talk and not even asked how long! Upon flip I'm rock hard and she knows it but takes a towel and covers? I'm thinking at this point well maybe she is just waiting to message the front before she gets to HE. Well about 20 mins on front for the total of about 50 mins. She get some oil and puts it in my right hand and tells me to do it myself and she then puts my left hand on her ass and starts playing with the boys? I tell her to do it an she says she can't. I'm like WTF! So I give myself a hand job. She cleans me up and I get dressed and I leave 60$ on the chair. I be Dammed if I going tip someone for letting me jack myself off.
I still have tomorrow so of you boys can tell me something better in your city plaese speak up. First time to Boston. Don't want to leave disappointed.
-
06-26-11 17:11 #8950Senior Member

Posts: 723I think a guy grabbed my junk at 121NRG?
Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.
Now the good part.
So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.
On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.
-
06-26-11 16:06 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 723I think a guy grabbed my junk at 121NRG?
Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.
Now the good part.
So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.
On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.
-
06-26-11 15:12 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 723I think a guy grabbed my junk at 121NRG?
Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.
Now the good part.
So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.
On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.
-
06-26-11 10:54 #8947Senior Member

Posts: 1270121nrg
In the area recently I decided it give it a try. Yes, its all new, nicely done and the entry door is like being in a fish bowl to the glassed reception area on the other side of the hall. Didn't meet the guy on the way in, got Nancy and right to the first room. Nancy is from LA and has good English, middle 40s, okay looking, okay figure, not great, solid see cups / firm nipples, fair to only average massage skills at best, she never worked out any trouble areas and was mostly just a rub, soothing but not relaxing. To her credit, she did give a full hour and covered hands, feet, head, etc. Teasing was extended with plenty of giggling between her and I as explored up top and below, both UTC. Nice time but not a repeat for me. Got a glimpse of 4 other girls in one room, sitting on the floor, snacking and chatting, they looked rather pitiful just sitting on the floor waiting for the next customer. I got a thank you from the white guy at the desk on the way out.
ARG
-
06-25-11 00:36 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 44Thin but not too short.
Originally Posted by Pikachoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-11 21:23 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 283Jasmine
Been to Jasmine about a half dozen times now. Not the best, but mostly a very good massage and they do take care of the finish properly. Latest visits have beeb rushed however. Except for 1 or 2 times it has been rush and out in 50 mins. Still, a reliable close arrangement and the last visit the AMP spent the entire hour light touch teasing until the finish, very good.
60.
+
40.
Originally Posted by Turbonium K
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-11 19:49 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 30Coming to town
I'm coming into town from Ga. Sunday. I have been reviewing some of yalls post and this looks like a good city to visit, it will be my first. I'm looking for some good advise and locations. I've never reviewed on this board for obvious reasons, but have post on the ATL board. A little northern help for a southern boy please. I'll only be in town all day Sunday and Monday. Again you can check my post in Ga. For credential.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
06-24-11 16:02 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 73My Hero
Bravo ARG!
LOLOL.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-11 15:00 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 135LY (Really cute girl at the door)
I have never had an "unhappy" experience at LY, been there exactly 6x over the last three months. The girl at the door you seek must be Anjou, short, spinner, cute, great bum, I've had her as a provider 4x and she was better every time only OTC though. The last 2 times the long tease before the flip was phenomenal. Had Gracie once, upseller, got topless with he for. 5, she wanted more than she was worth and one visit I had a older provider, no tease but on the flip I placed her hand where I wanted it and got a great HE with probably the best massage of them all.
-
06-24-11 14:05 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 1270










Reply With Quote





