Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,751 to 54,765 of 61408
-
06-25-11 14:50 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 26I usually see more out during the day time.
Originally Posted by Always Learnin
[View Original Post]
Drive further up conkling towards eastern, I have been seeing more up that way late at night.
Also Bank and Gough between Haven and Highland.
-
06-25-11 14:16 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 224Ashley
Is she the petite one (5'1) with short hair? She is nice & tight and I would like to tab that again if I run into her. Anyone who knows how to get in touch with her please PM me.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-11 14:13 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 224Grandma SW
Went cruising early Sat morning and picked up a BSW named Wendy not far from the courthouse. Turned out to be a grandma who is not very good at sucking. Gave her some money for the grandkids and looked around some more and picked up Peggy (someone who is old enough to be a grandma) who sweated profusely and still couldn't finish the job. Better find some younger ones next time.
-
06-25-11 07:50 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 602Ashley-Westport
Deepbam is right. Ashley provides great service. Nice girl, no rush, no complaining. If you like young, thin, then she is the girl for you. I picked her up on Patapsco also and dropped her off in Westport. I had such a good time, I thought about driving through her block to find her but her block is soooo bad that it would be a dangerous move. No street lights, plus dealers and addicts all over the place.
Originally Posted by Deepbam
[View Original Post]
Chico
-
06-25-11 05:21 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 93The good, the bad and the ugly!
The good: WSW named ashley; picked her up near the SA on P. Thin blonde spinner type. Super friendly, gave great service went for covered BJ / FS. Both were very good; but the CFS was the best. That little thing was tight and right; just the way I like it! She followed directions well, never complained and was super kewl the entire time. Ended up driving her home afterwards to Westport area.
The bad: before connecting with Ashley I drove the loops for about 2 hours in B / CB and WW and they were crawling with uncle porky! Seems like there were more of them hiding behind every corner and following mongers. There was one female officer who was extremely busy. Be careful!
The ugly: Sabrina in C / B her usual nasty, unprofessional self. Please someone tell her just because you circle the loop more than once and don't select her she is not allowed to raise hell as if she was defrauded or got the short end of the stick! Clearly the "C$" is not aware that good service like I received from Ashley is the way to get repeat business! Lets boycott her ass for awhile or low ball her to teach her the game! Its the golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules! My money my choice of who to give donations to!
The night was a success overall and if you run across Ashley you will be satisfied I'm sure!
Be Safe
-
06-25-11 02:51 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 35Has the PP reservior run dry?
I decided to take a late night drive around 2am and hit a few spots. I normally stick to AMP and BP ads. Tried the Harford loop, and saw 2 WSW that I would've sworn were re animated corpses, so I kept moving. I decided to try the PP loop. From what I've read in the pages of this Monger's bible is not a bad pier to fish from. I did a few extended laps and saw a cute blonde. I circled the block just in time to see her get in and ride off. Is 2-3 am too early / late? Or was this just a slow night?
-
06-24-11 11:55 #6652Regular Member

Posts: 9Slow day, annoying SW's
So I'm more of a BP kind of guy, but after work yesterday I decided to hit the streets to see what I could find.
Since I was working downtown decided to hit up PP / C first to see if anything was avail around 315, nothing. After that I took the long route home through B / CB. Swung down 6th to Pontiac and saw two 40 something WSW's standing between 4th and 3rd, swung back around to get a closer look but wasnt to my liking, as I started to pull away the smaller o the two yelled something and kicked my tire as I passed her. I thought her selling tactic was a little off and laughed. Cut my losses and headed home.
Not sure if it was the heat or the fact that I'm still a newb and don't know all the ins and outs, but 3 in the afternoon is always hit an miss.
BJC
-
06-24-11 07:12 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 91You got the right Amanda (New York). Be happy for the one date. Trust me. Must have been a good med day.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-11 22:37 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 602Tara
KarlHungus, you are the man! Nice pics. That asshole is wide-open! Looks like something straight out of a porno. Would love to hit that back door. She's a winner. If you get permission, inbox the digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
Chico
-
06-23-11 17:52 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 87Tara photos.
Wow! Very, very nice. I live about two hours south of B-more. I would be forever in your debt if you could share Tara's digits. I only get up your way about once a week and it makes mongering difficult to say the least. Not much to choose from in my neck of the woods and certainly nothing like this gem.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
Hope to hear from you!
Uncle
-
06-23-11 14:52 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 81Tara
Just thought I would post some pics of Tara. I met her walking on Conkling around the holidays and she has been a good 'holla back' girl since then. She had her make up on and looked great the day I shot these so I figured I would share. She doesn't go out much, LE knows her too well, but if you do spot her out there treat her right, she is a real sweetheart. I usually opt for hotel dates with her, $40-60 for multi pop, anything goes, pics & video. Service is great, would love to share digits but would need to get her permission first.
-
06-23-11 12:34 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 318Gives a new meaning to the term Happy Meal.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
06-23-11 08:00 #6646Banned Member

Posts: 1312Caught another Idol
Was bored in the house vacation time don't know what to do with myself. So I decide to go sightseeing and came across an SW Idol and a couple of other girls. First hit the WW loop few out came across a red head with curly hair said her name was Heather built kind of thick saw her around Payson and Monroe. Anyone got any intel on her let me know. Was'nt too much happening so I headed over to B / CB now I'm like lost over that side of town don't know the players unless I had a program but ran into a girl I just did'nt feel right about and an SW Idol that topped everything off. Noticed this girl out strutting and made a pass twice on the second got her name Jamie dark hair decent build but it was something about her that made me feel umcomfortable she was acting real geeked upped. Anyway she said she recognized me from over the loop okay moving on. The topper I ran into SW Idol Renee little blonde medium build. I was about to leave when she caught me and pulled me over now I have'nt seen her in like 2 years and she remembered me. Well she asked what I wanted and of course those members that have had the chance knows that she is EXCELLENT on the mic. Pulled over to a little spot and man she did'nt disapoint skills still on point with a lot of licking the fellas etc. I don't really have to get in depth about her past reports from others pretty much speak for themselves got digits and plan on seeing if they work. Oh yeah I forgot FS can be had of course but for real you should settle for the mic work girl na-na so loose you could put M&T Bank Stadium inside of it but that's just my opinon and I think some other members can back me up on that one.
-
06-23-11 07:46 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 291Amanda and Rebecca
I hooked up with Amanda about 6 months ago <A girl named New York (Amanda). Great w / a cock. Lied like a rug. . She was nothing but sweet with me. Must have had a good "meds" day. She's a little stocky for my taste. Blonde (and I think she had pink highlights) .5'7", and dressed like a punk rocker. WOW, she was awesome. FS and very enthusiastic. I met her on Baltimore Street near Milton. Last time I communicated with her, she has someone that drives her around.
I met Rebecca near Baltimore and Haven. Brunette. 5'6", thin waist with a perfect tiny booty. She had two tone hair but let it go back to her natural color. Also very pleasant and a good talker. Easy going and agreeable to just about anything except Greek. She has a cute face. And her physique is a 10 if you like small boobs. Flawless skin except for some track marks on her arms. Two amazing eraser nipples. I can't wait to see this one again. If I had the money, I'd be this ones sugar daddy.
-
06-22-11 23:42 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 51Pp
I was in Baltimore for a few days and had some time to kill on Sunday. Thanks to the monger who posted the maps, it came in handy. My problem was my rental car very noticeable it was a bright yellow with NY plates. I made a few laps Sunday afternoon but didn't see anyone except Leo. Being in that car I didn't want to make too may laps so I called it quits and hit the block that night.










Reply With Quote





