Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind flipping that coin the next time the mood strikes. Where can we look for this little lady?
    Yep Heather. She's a semi regular in the triangle. You guys should have seen her 3 years ago or so, she looked a thousand times better. Had more meat on her bones (and tits) too. She had GP (golden pussy) syndrome back then and tried to get away with a higher sticker price.

    It is hit and miss with her though. I've seen her at her best and her worst. For the most part she is a nice girl in that she's never been a C*nt to me. She can be fn crazy in a fun way when she's drinking, but fun can go stupid without warning if you know what I mean.

  2. #2150

    Tracy. Ave. Success!

    I normally cruise around the triangle because its easily accessible. In the past month I've found it to be especially dead. I don't see as much leo driving around as I had, but I also see very few walkers on the streets. Been spotting Amber (thick) but she doesn't interest me. Have been driving a bit more through Brightmore, and while there are many more to be had and out, I've found the pickings to also not be to my liking (Tried a Lisa and it was a very bad time).

    So tonight I drove down to the ave. I like the ave more than the are because there just seems to be more reason to explain why I'm driving there than on the are. Tonight I saw a number of ladies out and about. While doing a loop back down a side street I passed a lady walking at the end of the block wearing a nice black dress. She was thin and tiny with nice long hair. Did another loop back and picked her up. This was Tracy. Ah, when she said the name I was a happy man. Enough has been said here that I knew this would go much better than my recent exersions. Drove a little bit and stopped and got one of the best BBBJCIMWS. I found her to be everything people have said and more. She was very nice to talk to, could hold a nice conversation, and performed fantastically. I didn't get a number though.

    We talked for a little bit and she warned that the Sheriff usually stalk a lady on the ave and just wait for a pickup to swoop. I try not to pick up directly off the ave anyways for this very reason.

  3. #2149

    Amber on the R

    Picked up Amber. She's looking really rough. She's back to anorexic from the H. But, she does like DT and let's you bang her throat without complaint. Nice DT and throatbang. And she doesn't blink when you take pics.

    At some point I need to dump my pics on here. I've got Amber, Sandra, and Renee. Just need to find the time.

  4. #2148
    Was in the neighborhood of Cass and 2nd meeting a friend and happened upon a BSW walking south. Short skirt, skinny, nice ass. Super tight pussy, rode me in my truck for $30. Didn't get number, but was a nice surprise considering I wasn't looking.

  5. #2147

    Where did you find this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 135193

    Attachment 135194

    Attachment 135192

    Attachment 135195

    Attachment 135196

    You can flip a coin if service is good or not (carefull she may steal coin) but in a pinch it's not bad. .03 for bbj and some pics. Had phone number but keeps changing.
    I wouldn't mind flipping that coin the next time the mood strikes. Where can we look for this little lady?

  6. #2146

    Quick stroll on the R

    Rolled thru this afternoon just for a look-see. Halo was out on the corner of State Fair, with a large thug on her arm. She looked a bit healthier and happier than the last time I spotted her. Probably a lot less makeup too.

    Saw that tiny little sweetie over by Nevada too (Amber?) , but she had disappeared by the time I circled back. Next time, perhaps.

    Got the eye from leo and that was it for me over there.

    Rolling east on Fenkell, saw another tiny one between Greenfield and Schaefer that had me thinking it might be a good time to try BSW's again. 4'10" at the most, with the cutest little behind in grey booty shorts. She was sitting on it when I came around for another look. Oh well.

  7. #2145

    Not so good as she used to

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nothing to be ashamed of, I have been with Halo a few times. The trick with Halo is to make her clap her hands the hole time your with her, so that way you know she is not stealing anything LOL. I just wanted to hear from some of the guys that are seeing her, especially the ones paying her $100 or more (she does look good) come on guys I know your out there, PM me if you don't want to post.
    I picked her about a month ago on a little-head impulse. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I wanted to see if I could recover some of my previous losses. If she performed as good as she used to look, perhaps my original cash & dash flakeout experience would have been less annoying to me.

    Too much rough living has definitely ground her down. Without getting into details, the stankiest thing about her was no longer her attitude. YMMV of course, but for my money I'll try elsewhere.

  8. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Fox  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the name of that side street? I used to monger in that area awhile back, but I don't ever remember seeing anything as wonderful as what you just described. LOL
    Sorry Mr. Fox but I am not too familiar with the area so I didn't get the street names I Had one eye on my Gem and the other eye was checking out the other girls walking and watching my back! LOL But I did some more recon early this morning just to see if anyone was out. Riding down state fair I saw nothing on any of the side streets. However when I got to Gratiot I saw some nice long legs in daisey dukes just south of state fair! I thought it was Melissa but when she got in It was not! Tina Marie WSW old prob 50ish and not too attractive. I decided to toftt and it payed off. Experienced bbbjtcim DT action Jackson. I usually take alittle while but with the Hoover Vac action I couldn't hold out if I tried! LOL I would probably repeat if nothing else was around simply because the woman knew what she was doing!

  9. #2143

    Crazy on Mich this AM

    Saw at least a dozen girls on the Mich stroll around 7:30AM, including the crazy sight of 4 girls having a confab (ho summit?) outside the grocery store near Central. I went w / Vanessa, sorry no digits.

  10. #2142

    Waste of time

    Jo or Jolee or doesn't even matter. I was waiting to pull out of the suburban (on tele / 6) and she popped out of the bushes, literally. Said she was slow today "on backpage" and asked if I could take some pics tp help her "online business", LOL, I did it. Ended up giving her. 02 for CBJ (my safe idea) she did just pop out of a Bush. She talked to much and lots of be. S. I do have a phone number if you want to pick her up from the local shrubbery. Please be an active senior member and pm me.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	phone 202.jpg
Views:	2979
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	135204

    Click image for larger version

Name:	phone 201.jpg
Views:	2857
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	135202

    Click image for larger version

Name:	phone 212.jpg
Views:	3521
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	135203

  11. #2141

    Heather- flip a coin

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0197.jpg
Views:	2895
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	135193

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0206.jpg
Views:	2811
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	135194

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0190.jpg
Views:	2489
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	135192

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0203.jpg
Views:	2776
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	135195

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0194.jpg
Views:	2197
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	135196

    You can flip a coin if service is good or not (carefull she may steal coin) but in a pinch it's not bad. .03 for bbj and some pics. Had phone number but keeps changing.

  12. #2140
    With all this halo talk she might come back on here start a wall of text again.

  13. #2139
    Just didn't want to be stuck with 187 posts. Superstitious. LOL!

  14. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So whats the deal with Halo? I have seen her out on the "R" a few time look hot as shit (dressed like a fucking wh0re) so I know someone is picking her up, but not one post in I don't know how long. So do any of you non-posters want to tell some stories? I would love to hear a few.
    Gave her a ride before. Nice girl but I prolly will never partake. She raises my BS antenna. I always wave wen I see her, tho.

  15. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I've been with halo a few times, and she has always been fair with me. The only thing she did that bothered me, was change the station on my radio. That girl has a tight box and can really work her hips for being so skinny.
    I got screwed by Halo tonight too. Screwed in the sense that she was so stoned that she kept driving me around, talking on her phone and jumping in and out of my car talking to other people. Finally, I had enough and just drove off.

    I never met Halo before and was not impressed. She's a mildly cute, super skinny, tiny, druggie of a girl. No boobs and a hairy / fuzzy face. She looked a lot cuter from the street and maybe I'd have a different opinion had I had a happier ending, but she pissed me off.

    Convince me, besides the tight box, why she is so desired here on the site?

    Have fun and hope you have better luck than me tonight.

    L8er,

    DJ

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape