Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,011 to 17,025 of 19147
-
06-24-11 22:21 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 31I got screwed by Halo tonight too. Screwed in the sense that she was so stoned that she kept driving me around, talking on her phone and jumping in and out of my car talking to other people. Finally, I had enough and just drove off.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
I never met Halo before and was not impressed. She's a mildly cute, super skinny, tiny, druggie of a girl. No boobs and a hairy / fuzzy face. She looked a lot cuter from the street and maybe I'd have a different opinion had I had a happier ending, but she pissed me off.
Convince me, besides the tight box, why she is so desired here on the site?
Have fun and hope you have better luck than me tonight.
L8er,
DJ
-
06-24-11 20:39 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 327Halo
I've been with halo a few times, and she has always been fair with me. The only thing she did that bothered me, was change the station on my radio. That girl has a tight box and can really work her hips for being so skinny.
-
06-24-11 15:30 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 82Lucky 13
Well JW, it looks like Gem #13 is your lucky number! Any news on #14 yet?
Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-11 13:39 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 409Tacoma, Manning, Liberal, and even Pinewood as heading south from State Fair, west of Gratiot all the way up to Schoenherr. Also on the east side of Gratiot at times. Be aware though that it's one F'd up area so watch your back. Did see a nice young blonde walking over there yesterday afternoon.
Originally Posted by Mister Fox
[View Original Post]
Drive through last night saw some guy getting the treatment from leo. One blue and white and the dark black / blue vice car had him on Gratiot and Statefair at the bus stop with the lights a blazing. Didn't see a girl anywhere so I don't know what the deal was.
-
06-24-11 13:38 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 270I've been with Halo. Most I've ever paid was $40 for FS. She's got a nice body, and she's an okay performer, not great.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
But, she did used to deal crystal meth in Washington state, and did time in federal prison, according to her. You need to watch yourself around her.
Oh, and some of the girls blame her for Rayna getting shot, claiming she stole money from a guy and he shot up the house she went into.
But others blame a guy who was "stalking" a black chick who was staying at the house.
Not sure who to believe, but Halo does have enemies. . .
-
06-24-11 08:30 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 487I think you can assume that your donation went toward drugs or booze instead of toward her tuition. Like with the rest of them.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-11 08:25 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 487Halo
See mine at 2306. Odd that, when I was dropping her off, she grabs this Entertainment Book that was laying on my back seat, thumbs through it and asks what it is. I tell her that it's coupons for restaurants etc. She says that I will have to get her one of them.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Right. She's never been with me before and she thinks I'm going to go buy her a book?
-
06-24-11 01:19 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 273Well I'm kind of ashamed to admit it but I did pick her up one time. Just for the hell of it to see if she would actually jump in and damn it she did (probably needed the money for drugs) I figured the patron saint of mongers was looking out for me so I zoomed to the notel and got a decent BJ / fuck for about. 4 the cowgirl was pretty good, but the BJ was so so covered. While driving her back she did mention she was going back to school so its possible that she might be off the streets. Who knows.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Need to get in touch with sandra before the streets really take a toll.
Stay safe guys
-
06-23-11 20:50 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 70Do you remember the name of that side street? I used to monger in that area awhile back, but I don't ever remember seeing anything as wonderful as what you just described. LOL
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-11 11:52 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 742Early AM 8 and Gratiot
Went cruising early AM LE was all over the R so I hit 8 and saw nothing until I turned onto Gratiot. I saw a WSW and a BSW one block past the Marathon. As I drove by and looked the BSW waved I circled around she came to the car but not worth looking at. I told her I wanted her friend though. Melissa WSW 30 about 5'6" 130lbs and nice long legs in daisey dukes! Found a spot for really good bbbjtcim and spit but no DT action Jackson plus tip! Will repeat for sure! No digits though (too bad she was pretty cool) On another note you guys have been holding out! LOL While I was cruising for a spot with this gem I was on a side street west of gratiot and south of state fair There were 5 to 8 SW's walking around in a 3 block area! Diffrent flavors too! When I go over that way next time I will get more info.
-
06-22-11 19:31 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 327#13
Picked up #13 for a date. John is right. She is a gem. Sweet girl, had a great time. Thanks John.
-
06-22-11 10:40 #2126Regular Member

Posts: 8Stay safe
Great Recon MindBrain. I am fairly certain I witnessed this same operation last Thursday around 7 pm on the ave. The girl I saw was about 5' 6"-8" about 120 with shoulder length curly blonde hair and keep talking with a Leo in an undercover. Be safe as Uncle is everywhere lately. My recon has found the are to be full of msp lately as well.
Originally Posted by MindBrain
[View Original Post]
Take care
-
06-22-11 01:09 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 112Amber
Picked her up in the triangle. WSW 5'6 thick about a 6-7. Dailed for some doctoring of the brain for $0. 02 and dropped her off at her place. Picked up digits and will repeat.
-
06-21-11 18:55 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 249Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-11 18:45 #2123Regular Member

Posts: 21Michigan Ave. Be careful
Just a heads up. On michigan ave there is a sting operation going on with an undercover police car roaming around Chopin street. The hooker is wearing a pink shirt and has blond hair. I saw her talking to a person in the undercover black car and they let her walk on the street. Be safe.









Reply With Quote






