Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I've been with halo a few times, and she has always been fair with me. The only thing she did that bothered me, was change the station on my radio. That girl has a tight box and can really work her hips for being so skinny.
    I got screwed by Halo tonight too. Screwed in the sense that she was so stoned that she kept driving me around, talking on her phone and jumping in and out of my car talking to other people. Finally, I had enough and just drove off.

    I never met Halo before and was not impressed. She's a mildly cute, super skinny, tiny, druggie of a girl. No boobs and a hairy / fuzzy face. She looked a lot cuter from the street and maybe I'd have a different opinion had I had a happier ending, but she pissed me off.

    Convince me, besides the tight box, why she is so desired here on the site?

    Have fun and hope you have better luck than me tonight.

    L8er,

    DJ

  2. #2136

    Halo

    I've been with halo a few times, and she has always been fair with me. The only thing she did that bothered me, was change the station on my radio. That girl has a tight box and can really work her hips for being so skinny.

  3. #2135

    Lucky 13

    Well JW, it looks like Gem #13 is your lucky number! Any news on #14 yet?

    Keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gem Number 13, one of my ATF for some FS at the notel just another great time.

    Gem number 13 said I could pass on the number to a few more guys, so if you are interested send me a PM if you are:

    (1) A active senior member with good SW posts (no recon or I agree 100% BS post)

    (2) Willing to pay $30 plus tip for a BJ, $60 plus tip for FS (she is not a $10 or $20 crack-wh0re)

    (3) A gentleman (no Max Hardcore rough shit) she is a little shy, so you must be nice! The first date is good and the second date gets better, and so on and so on.

    (4) Willing to drive to the downriver area.

    (5) Willing to keep it a secret, no posting her name or location (you can post about her just like I do, Gem #13 or don't post at all, it's up to you)

    (6) No black guys and must be 30 and older, sorry her words not mine.

    (7) If I did not return your PM in the past odds are I still won't.

  4. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Fox  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the name of that side street? I used to monger in that area awhile back, but I don't ever remember seeing anything as wonderful as what you just described. LOL
    Tacoma, Manning, Liberal, and even Pinewood as heading south from State Fair, west of Gratiot all the way up to Schoenherr. Also on the east side of Gratiot at times. Be aware though that it's one F'd up area so watch your back. Did see a nice young blonde walking over there yesterday afternoon.

    Drive through last night saw some guy getting the treatment from leo. One blue and white and the dark black / blue vice car had him on Gratiot and Statefair at the bus stop with the lights a blazing. Didn't see a girl anywhere so I don't know what the deal was.

  5. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nothing to be ashamed of, I have been with Halo a few times. The trick with Halo is to make her clap her hands the hole time your with her, so that way you know she is not stealing anything LOL. I just wanted to hear from some of the guys that are seeing her, especially the ones paying her $100 or more (she does look good) come on guys I know your out there, PM me if you don't want to post.
    I've been with Halo. Most I've ever paid was $40 for FS. She's got a nice body, and she's an okay performer, not great.

    But, she did used to deal crystal meth in Washington state, and did time in federal prison, according to her. You need to watch yourself around her.

    Oh, and some of the girls blame her for Rayna getting shot, claiming she stole money from a guy and he shot up the house she went into.

    But others blame a guy who was "stalking" a black chick who was staying at the house.

    Not sure who to believe, but Halo does have enemies. . .

  6. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm kind of ashamed to admit it but I did pick her up one time. Just for the hell of it to see if she would actually jump in and damn it she did (probably needed the money for drugs) I figured the patron saint of mongers was looking out for me so I zoomed to the notel and got a decent BJ / fuck for about. 4 the cowgirl was pretty good, but the BJ was so so covered. While driving her back she did mention she was going back to school so its possible that she might be off the streets. Who knows.
    I think you can assume that your donation went toward drugs or booze instead of toward her tuition. Like with the rest of them.

  7. #2131

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So whats the deal with Halo? I have seen her out on the "R" a few time look hot as shit (dressed like a fucking wh0re) so I know someone is picking her up, but not one post in I don't know how long. So do any of you non-posters want to tell some stories? I would love to hear a few.
    See mine at 2306. Odd that, when I was dropping her off, she grabs this Entertainment Book that was laying on my back seat, thumbs through it and asks what it is. I tell her that it's coupons for restaurants etc. She says that I will have to get her one of them.

    Right. She's never been with me before and she thinks I'm going to go buy her a book?

  8. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So whats the deal with Halo? I have seen her out on the "R" a few time look hot as shit (dressed like a fucking wh0re) so I know someone is picking her up, but not one post in I don't know how long. So do any of you non-posters want to tell some stories? I would love to hear a few.
    Well I'm kind of ashamed to admit it but I did pick her up one time. Just for the hell of it to see if she would actually jump in and damn it she did (probably needed the money for drugs) I figured the patron saint of mongers was looking out for me so I zoomed to the notel and got a decent BJ / fuck for about. 4 the cowgirl was pretty good, but the BJ was so so covered. While driving her back she did mention she was going back to school so its possible that she might be off the streets. Who knows.

    Need to get in touch with sandra before the streets really take a toll.

    Stay safe guys

  9. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I was on a side street west of gratiot and south of state fair There were 5 to 8 SW's walking around in a 3 block area! Diffrent flavors too! When I go over that way next time I will get more info.
    Do you remember the name of that side street? I used to monger in that area awhile back, but I don't ever remember seeing anything as wonderful as what you just described. LOL

  10. #2128

    Early AM 8 and Gratiot

    Went cruising early AM LE was all over the R so I hit 8 and saw nothing until I turned onto Gratiot. I saw a WSW and a BSW one block past the Marathon. As I drove by and looked the BSW waved I circled around she came to the car but not worth looking at. I told her I wanted her friend though. Melissa WSW 30 about 5'6" 130lbs and nice long legs in daisey dukes! Found a spot for really good bbbjtcim and spit but no DT action Jackson plus tip! Will repeat for sure! No digits though (too bad she was pretty cool) On another note you guys have been holding out! LOL While I was cruising for a spot with this gem I was on a side street west of gratiot and south of state fair There were 5 to 8 SW's walking around in a 3 block area! Diffrent flavors too! When I go over that way next time I will get more info.

  11. #2127

    #13

    Picked up #13 for a date. John is right. She is a gem. Sweet girl, had a great time. Thanks John.

  12. #2126

    Stay safe

    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. On michigan ave there is a sting operation going on with an undercover police car roaming around Chopin street. The hooker is wearing a pink shirt and has blond hair. I saw her talking to a person in the undercover black car and they let her walk on the street. Be safe.
    Great Recon MindBrain. I am fairly certain I witnessed this same operation last Thursday around 7 pm on the ave. The girl I saw was about 5' 6"-8" about 120 with shoulder length curly blonde hair and keep talking with a Leo in an undercover. Be safe as Uncle is everywhere lately. My recon has found the are to be full of msp lately as well.

    Take care

  13. #2125

    Amber

    Picked her up in the triangle. WSW 5'6 thick about a 6-7. Dailed for some doctoring of the brain for $0. 02 and dropped her off at her place. Picked up digits and will repeat.

  14. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Is she the thin WSW with slightly reddish blonde hair who's usually between 6 and Nevada lately?
    Yes that's her.

  15. #2123

    Michigan Ave. Be careful

    Just a heads up. On michigan ave there is a sting operation going on with an undercover police car roaming around Chopin street. The hooker is wearing a pink shirt and has blond hair. I saw her talking to a person in the undercover black car and they let her walk on the street. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape