Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 121 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #897

    Clean up on Aisle 3, Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    thanks, I'll take better notice of my grammar just knowing that now.
    C'mon guys. Rise above.

    Let sleeping dogs lie . Please!

    One comment here, one there, and next thing you know it we are back to a full blown thread of bashing.

    Been there, done that. B-O-R-I-N-G.

    Next!

  2. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by Arresex  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Be careful, though, I notice he still checks in daily here. Even saw him tooting around in his Mustang the other day. So don't be dangling your participles 'round these parts. ROFMAO.
    thanks, I'll take better notice of my grammar just knowing that now.

  3. #895

    Summer Treat

    Was going to put this in DukePV's Eating Near the Stroll thread, but I haven't tried the food yet, so I'll just make a note here:

    A local entrepreneur who has assisted our lady friends over the years (name withheld) is now also cooking delicacies on the sidewalk. The fare? Why CRABS, of course. LOL.

    Actually, they look scrumptious. He brings the crabs in live (they are wriggling even as they are dropped into the boiling water) and cooks them in front of your eyes. Yum. Fresh, fresh, fresh. Next comes the traditional seafood spice, and in minutes you have a tasty morsel. You can break them open even without a nutcracker.

    You can find this dining choice (& perhaps other objects of desire?) evenings down the K from the 7-11 under a white canopy. Bon appetit!

  4. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting photographs, good find. Would love to see more.
    thanks, was actually forward to me by someone else. But if I find or recieve more like this I will be sure to post. I hope nobody kills me for my grammatical errors in that post. Now that the sheriff is gone I won't bother to go back and edit.

  5. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    We all here the stories that the SW'ers tell us. We all hear how they live in abando's. But did you ever really see the conditions these abando's are in and what some of these young girls who come from decent families and backgrounds are enduring due to their addictions? Here is a link to a photographer (we all seen the pic of the twins before) who shoots the down and dirty of the lifestyle. Never been in an abando, well now's your chance to see how bad it really can be. I've seen similar and even worse myself out there over the years.

    http://www.jeffreystockbridge.com/
    Very interesting photographs, good find. Would love to see more.

  6. #892

    Behind the Scenes

    We all here the stories that the SW'ers tell us. We all hear how they live in abando's. But did you ever really see the conditions these abando's are in and what some of these young girls who come from decent families and backgrounds are enduring due to their addictions? Here is a link to a photographer (we all seen the pic of the twins before) who shoots the down and dirty of the lifestyle. Never been in an abando, well now's your chance to see how bad it really can be. I've seen similar and even worse myself out there over the years.

    http://www.jeffreystockbridge.com/

  7. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmppt  [View Original Post]
    Saw a LEO sting in action. Two black unmarked trucks just sandwiched a car parked on the K, and then LEO just swarmed the car. Didn't stay to watch. Looked like something the CIA would do.

    Stay frosty. Personally, I think I'm done.
    Heard from a friend that the DEA is going crazy down there. I saw 4 cop cars no lettering.scary

  8. #890
    Saw a LEO sting in action. Two black unmarked trucks just sandwiched a car parked on the K, and then LEO just swarmed the car. Didn't stay to watch. Looked like something the CIA would do.

    Stay frosty. Personally, I think I'm done.

  9. #889

    Arrest Over Website

    Saw this during my lunch break. WTF he wasn't bothering anyone.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43477641...ime_and_courts

    Lets be careful.

  10. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram  [View Original Post]
    With escorts. Com, craiglist, shutdown and I can't find gfeplayground any more, where do you go to scope for info?
    Backpage has picked up where craiglist left off. Also there is the bestgfe board, but mostly littered with shills and white knights whose main purpose is to kiss the ass of the agencies and girls who advertise there. Used to think another site was good, but once you realize they only post positive reviews and most are made up you still don't know what you're getting.

  11. #887

    Where to scope info now?

    With escorts. Com, craiglist, shutdown and I can't find gfeplayground any more, where do you go to scope for info?

  12. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Wmglwh01  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the Ave maybe 10 times over several years. Yesterday I drove down around 3 PM. There was lots of WSWs and BSWs around. Multiple locations w / multiple degrees of quality. However I just got the feeling that someone was watching. I was sure I was followed by undercover LE after I drove by the 7/11.

    Maybe I am paranoid but those are my thoughts. Bummer.
    I'm in the same boat. Always feel like someone is watching nearby.

  13. #885

    LE on the Ave

    I have been to the Ave maybe 10 times over several years. Yesterday I drove down around 3 PM. There was lots of WSWs and BSWs around. Multiple locations w / multiple degrees of quality. However I just got the feeling that someone was watching. I was sure I was followed by undercover LE after I drove by the 7/11.

    Maybe I am paranoid but those are my thoughts. Bummer.

  14. #884

    Re: Video on that system

    Very interesting Hawk.

    Big Brother is Watching You. It took it's own good time, but 1984 is finially here. It's going to take awhile before that kind of tech reaches Philly. My guess is that we have one or two more years of fun coming.

    In the mean time becareful the next time you drive a hot car to california.

    CookyJar

  15. #883

    Video on that system

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I am from Boston and this is what they look like on the cars.
    Http://translogic.aolautos.com/2011/...y-caprice-ppv/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape