Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,781 to 54,795 of 61421
-
06-22-11 07:41 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 318Wyteboy's original post said Harford Road. I thought it was the WW Taylor at first, so I double checked. I don't know the Taylor he is referring to from Harford Road loop.
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-11 23:10 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 512Genius
Street intel AND local chow reviews near the hunting grounds. I like the idea of this being a combined thread. But I am a fat guy that loves good food. Heh.
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
06-21-11 21:48 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 91I started working the avenues last year. I shop for a couple, make regulars for the weekend.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
See if they work out at the hotel. If so; they make my list. Some make it; then start doing stupid things, so I cut them off and move along. There are some good looking ones. I went out w / a Blonde Christina, but she disappeared. She was a good worker. There was Samantha at the C. She went to rehab. Last I saw her she looked great. I don't know if she still plays though.
A girl named New York (Amanda). Great w / a cock. Lied like a rug. Femme Fatale. Bi-polar but not taking meds. Why are the crazy ones such good finishers? Any way, I think she went back to escorting for an old boy friend out of Towson. Buyer beware! Sweet to crazy in 0. 5
-
06-21-11 21:33 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 91Where were you? Westside or Dundalk? Myabe there's 2 Taylors.
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-11 15:47 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 378Breaking News on Taylor
So I head up to Taylor's spot (thanks to Wyteboy) , and this lady named Veronica says that she is just right around the corner. She then says that she will go get her and starts running down the street. 15 minutes later, she comes back, but not with Taylor. Apparently, Taylor got a little mouthy with a police officer, and she was arrested. I'm like, no way, but yes it's true. Veronica ask if she could replace her, but I declined. I did gave her a Lincoln for going after her. When I left, I saw Taylor with the officers waiting to be transported to central booking. It looks as if she will be there for awhile since she has outstanding warrants for multiple FTA's. You'd figure that the last thing you would do is draw unneccessary attention towards yourself if you are wanted by the law. Just my luck, because she is cute and my type.
The good news though is that I stumbled across a restaurant called Big Bad Wolf House of Barbeque that has excellent food.
-
06-20-11 23:50 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 622Little late
Couldn't help but notice that PP / C was more active than usual on Saturday night. Up by the PP Ave along Baltimore I saw Kristen the homecoming queen and a brunette who I hadn't seen before. Kristen was described as a "skellitor" by one monger but is well liked by plenty. Down by the C part, I saw a former blockette whose I can't remember but she has short dyed blonde hair and is a bit on the chunky side. I remember her performance from the block and she's quite perky. Lastly on C I saw the milfy blonde that has worked the eastside forever now. Anyone who cruised this area when it was mor active will recognize all of these faces.
Happy hunting
-
06-20-11 21:50 #6635Banned Member

Posts: 1312I see you been putting in some work hit a couple on the list Hit Renee a few times and yes very good Just had Donna a few weeks ago at her hotel room and yes the mic work is good.
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-11 20:43 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 436Coffe Filter
You are so damn funny you guys don't miss shit. LOL We all know these chicks have crude accommodations. That was a makeshift paper towel / wipes. Hehehehehehehehehe I hope her boyfriend didn't use it for coffee after I left.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-11 14:46 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 318It's good to see a newbe make an informative post to get some credibility on this board instead of asking for info and insulting senior members. Looking forward to your future postings.
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
06-20-11 12:48 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 26Taylor's Place
Stopped past her house last night which is just off the Harford Road. Loop. Wanted to try the tang. Ended up costing $50 for 1/2 and 1/2 (no tip at that price). Covered cowgirl was ok, but not great. Her BBJ is much better. I will stick with that. Plus it'll be cheaper. Body looks like it has some mileage. Smaller size tits are already starting to shrivel and she has some stretch marks. But she does have a nice shape for a spinner and a beautiful smile. She said she is 22 and part Latina.
-
06-20-11 11:22 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 144Comment
Pretty good post. I agree about Gia and Taylor. Also right about Christina. I like the goodlooking ladies out the. And yes there still are some out there names and locations still coming.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-11 08:42 #6630Banned Member

Posts: 1312Look up some of my past reports she Is what I call an SW Idol always good service
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-11 07:52 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 318Nice pics! Kind of hard to tell from the photos, but is that Darlene from WVA? I can't understand the mentality of some people to injure someone for $30, guess she is lucky to be alive. By the way in picture #2, did you find a new use for a coffee filter or was Darlene going to brew you a cup when you were finished? LOL
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
06-20-11 05:23 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 1790I 100% agree with you. What is the injured girls name?
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-11 03:32 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 53Nice & Healthy :)
Great catch brother! That's the Darlene I remember. Treat her right, be a regular and freebees will come!
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
Ask the other members
And I hope that she does stay off that horse.
And I concur, I would have stepped in and helped the poor girl beating up. I have been in situations where the girl has needed help and had one of my tires slashed, so be careful!










Reply With Quote




