Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6645

    Amanda and Rebecca

    I hooked up with Amanda about 6 months ago <A girl named New York (Amanda). Great w / a cock. Lied like a rug. . She was nothing but sweet with me. Must have had a good "meds" day. She's a little stocky for my taste. Blonde (and I think she had pink highlights) .5'7", and dressed like a punk rocker. WOW, she was awesome. FS and very enthusiastic. I met her on Baltimore Street near Milton. Last time I communicated with her, she has someone that drives her around.

    I met Rebecca near Baltimore and Haven. Brunette. 5'6", thin waist with a perfect tiny booty. She had two tone hair but let it go back to her natural color. Also very pleasant and a good talker. Easy going and agreeable to just about anything except Greek. She has a cute face. And her physique is a 10 if you like small boobs. Flawless skin except for some track marks on her arms. Two amazing eraser nipples. I can't wait to see this one again. If I had the money, I'd be this ones sugar daddy.

  2. #6644

    Pp

    I was in Baltimore for a few days and had some time to kill on Sunday. Thanks to the monger who posted the maps, it came in handy. My problem was my rental car very noticeable it was a bright yellow with NY plates. I made a few laps Sunday afternoon but didn't see anyone except Leo. Being in that car I didn't want to make too may laps so I called it quits and hit the block that night.

  3. #6643
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks  [View Original Post]
    Go back a few posts to Wyteboy's origonal post. He gives the area and loop. It should take about 20 seconds, and keep you from getting torched. Happy Hunting.

    GTR
    Found it. Thanks.

  4. #6642

    Taylor"s Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Where were you? Westside or Dundalk? Myabe there's 2 Taylors.
    Go back a few posts to Wyteboy's origonal post. He gives the area and loop. It should take about 20 seconds, and keep you from getting torched. Happy Hunting.

    GTR

  5. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Where were you? Westside or Dundalk? Myabe there's 2 Taylors.
    Wyteboy's original post said Harford Road. I thought it was the WW Taylor at first, so I double checked. I don't know the Taylor he is referring to from Harford Road loop.

  6. #6640

    Genius

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    The good news though is that I stumbled across a restaurant called Big Bad Wolf House of Barbeque that has excellent food.
    Street intel AND local chow reviews near the hunting grounds. I like the idea of this being a combined thread. But I am a fat guy that loves good food. Heh.

    BQ22

  7. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good post. I agree about Gia and Taylor. Also right about Christina. I like the goodlooking ladies out the. And yes there still are some out there names and locations still coming.
    I started working the avenues last year. I shop for a couple, make regulars for the weekend.

    See if they work out at the hotel. If so; they make my list. Some make it; then start doing stupid things, so I cut them off and move along. There are some good looking ones. I went out w / a Blonde Christina, but she disappeared. She was a good worker. There was Samantha at the C. She went to rehab. Last I saw her she looked great. I don't know if she still plays though.

    A girl named New York (Amanda). Great w / a cock. Lied like a rug. Femme Fatale. Bi-polar but not taking meds. Why are the crazy ones such good finishers? Any way, I think she went back to escorting for an old boy friend out of Towson. Buyer beware! Sweet to crazy in 0. 5

  8. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    So I head up to Taylor's spot (thanks to Wyteboy) , and this lady named Veronica says that she is just right around the corner. She then says that she will go get her and starts running down the street. 15 minutes later, she comes back, but not with Taylor. Apparently, Taylor got a little mouthy with a police officer, and she was arrested. I'm like, no way, but yes it's true. Veronica ask if she could replace her, but I declined. I did gave her a Lincoln for going after her. When I left, I saw Taylor with the officers waiting to be transported to central booking. It looks as if she will be there for awhile since she has outstanding warrants for multiple FTA's. You'd figure that the last thing you would do is draw unneccessary attention towards yourself if you are wanted by the law. Just my luck, because she is cute and my type.

    The good news though is that I stumbled across a restaurant called Big Bad Wolf House of Barbeque that has excellent food.
    Where were you? Westside or Dundalk? Myabe there's 2 Taylors.

  9. #6637

    Breaking News on Taylor

    So I head up to Taylor's spot (thanks to Wyteboy) , and this lady named Veronica says that she is just right around the corner. She then says that she will go get her and starts running down the street. 15 minutes later, she comes back, but not with Taylor. Apparently, Taylor got a little mouthy with a police officer, and she was arrested. I'm like, no way, but yes it's true. Veronica ask if she could replace her, but I declined. I did gave her a Lincoln for going after her. When I left, I saw Taylor with the officers waiting to be transported to central booking. It looks as if she will be there for awhile since she has outstanding warrants for multiple FTA's. You'd figure that the last thing you would do is draw unneccessary attention towards yourself if you are wanted by the law. Just my luck, because she is cute and my type.

    The good news though is that I stumbled across a restaurant called Big Bad Wolf House of Barbeque that has excellent food.

  10. #6636

    Little late

    Couldn't help but notice that PP / C was more active than usual on Saturday night. Up by the PP Ave along Baltimore I saw Kristen the homecoming queen and a brunette who I hadn't seen before. Kristen was described as a "skellitor" by one monger but is well liked by plenty. Down by the C part, I saw a former blockette whose I can't remember but she has short dyed blonde hair and is a bit on the chunky side. I remember her performance from the block and she's quite perky. Lastly on C I saw the milfy blonde that has worked the eastside forever now. Anyone who cruised this area when it was mor active will recognize all of these faces.

    Happy hunting

  11. #6635
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    THESE ARE MY MOST RECENT FROM W / W & THE CIRCLE.

    Went out with Jackii a couple months ago. Last saw her last month. She is pregnant by a local dipshit. She was having problems w / her foot & went to St. Agonys. Last I seen of her.

    Christina was supposed to go into rehab. Lies a lot; says she gets raped at least every week. Stopped hanging w / her. Liar and thief. Watch your pockets. Will give sob story.

    Last hung with Gia in February. Put on some weight in all the right places. Gia moved to Arlington, supposedly straight now, w / ligitimate job. Too bad, she handled business. If she's back; she's keeping it low.

    Melissa. Batshit. Had a misfortunate date. Too high, too loud, too wrong. Avoid at all cost.

    Heather. Put on some weight. Filled out that ass. Not a smart girl but some skills. Be careful if she's high. Will fall asleep during BJ.

    Jewel. Be careful. Thief. Nice little body. Too much zanax. Talks a lot. Looks good w / a cock in mouth.

    Liz. Cock artist. Tries to deep throat. Not there yet, but willing to put in work. Enjoys work. Gusto. Worth the money.

    Kristina. Great deep head. Tight pussy, clean. Looks like Siouxsie Sue. Sood sense of humor.

    Donna. Short. Thick muscular legs and ass. Real see-the tits. Not scared to suck a dick. Older lady- with upper plate. Will take out and suck you crazy. Worth a hit again.

    Summer (aka Renee) good deep head. Likes to fuck. Ass available. Good worker. Not best looking though.

    Taylor. Short sexy, hard worker. Little tude though. Lost some weight. Needs to back off chemicals. Get body back to match face & hair. Worth every dollar.
    I see you been putting in some work hit a couple on the list Hit Renee a few times and yes very good Just had Donna a few weeks ago at her hotel room and yes the mic work is good.

  12. #6634

    Coffe Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics! Kind of hard to tell from the photos, but is that Darlene from WVA? I can't understand the mentality of some people to injure someone for $30, guess she is lucky to be alive. By the way in picture #2, did you find a new use for a coffee filter or was Darlene going to brew you a cup when you were finished? LOL

    Rp
    You are so damn funny you guys don't miss shit. LOL We all know these chicks have crude accommodations. That was a makeshift paper towel / wipes. Hehehehehehehehehe I hope her boyfriend didn't use it for coffee after I left.

  13. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    THESE ARE MY MOST RECENT FROM W / W & THE CIRCLE.

    Went out with Jackii a couple months ago. Last saw her last month. She is pregnant by a local dipshit. She was having problems w / her foot & went to St. Agonys. Last I seen of her.

    Christina was supposed to go into rehab. Lies a lot; says she gets raped at least every week. Stopped hanging w / her. Liar and thief. Watch your pockets. Will give sob story.

    Last hung with Gia in February. Put on some weight in all the right places. Gia moved to Arlington, supposedly straight now, w / ligitimate job. Too bad, she handled business. If she's back; she's keeping it low.

    Melissa. Batshit. Had a misfortunate date. Too high, too loud, too wrong. Avoid at all cost.

    Heather. Put on some weight. Filled out that ass. Not a smart girl but some skills. Be careful if she's high. Will fall asleep during BJ.

    Jewel. Be careful. Thief. Nice little body. Too much zanax. Talks a lot. Looks good w / a cock in mouth.

    Liz. Cock artist. Tries to deep throat. Not there yet, but willing to put in work. Enjoys work. Gusto. Worth the money.

    Kristina. Great deep head. Tight pussy, clean. Looks like Siouxsie Sue. Sood sense of humor.

    Donna. Short. Thick muscular legs and ass. Real see-the tits. Not scared to suck a dick. Older lady- with upper plate. Will take out and suck you crazy. Worth a hit again.

    Summer (aka Renee) good deep head. Likes to fuck. Ass available. Good worker. Not best looking though.

    Taylor. Short sexy, hard worker. Little tude though. Lost some weight. Needs to back off chemicals. Get body back to match face & hair. Worth every dollar.
    It's good to see a newbe make an informative post to get some credibility on this board instead of asking for info and insulting senior members. Looking forward to your future postings.

    Rp

  14. #6632

    Taylor's Place

    Stopped past her house last night which is just off the Harford Road. Loop. Wanted to try the tang. Ended up costing $50 for 1/2 and 1/2 (no tip at that price). Covered cowgirl was ok, but not great. Her BBJ is much better. I will stick with that. Plus it'll be cheaper. Body looks like it has some mileage. Smaller size tits are already starting to shrivel and she has some stretch marks. But she does have a nice shape for a spinner and a beautiful smile. She said she is 22 and part Latina.

  15. #6631

    Comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I thought I knew a lot of the girls on WW, but I only recognize three of these names for sure. I guess I should get out a little more often. LOL.

    Rp
    Pretty good post. I agree about Gia and Taylor. Also right about Christina. I like the goodlooking ladies out the. And yes there still are some out there names and locations still coming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape