Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6673

    Breaking News on Taylor

    So I head up to Taylor's spot (thanks to Wyteboy) , and this lady named Veronica says that she is just right around the corner. She then says that she will go get her and starts running down the street. 15 minutes later, she comes back, but not with Taylor. Apparently, Taylor got a little mouthy with a police officer, and she was arrested. I'm like, no way, but yes it's true. Veronica ask if she could replace her, but I declined. I did gave her a Lincoln for going after her. When I left, I saw Taylor with the officers waiting to be transported to central booking. It looks as if she will be there for awhile since she has outstanding warrants for multiple FTA's. You'd figure that the last thing you would do is draw unneccessary attention towards yourself if you are wanted by the law. Just my luck, because she is cute and my type.

    The good news though is that I stumbled across a restaurant called Big Bad Wolf House of Barbeque that has excellent food.

  2. #6672

    Little late

    Couldn't help but notice that PP / C was more active than usual on Saturday night. Up by the PP Ave along Baltimore I saw Kristen the homecoming queen and a brunette who I hadn't seen before. Kristen was described as a "skellitor" by one monger but is well liked by plenty. Down by the C part, I saw a former blockette whose I can't remember but she has short dyed blonde hair and is a bit on the chunky side. I remember her performance from the block and she's quite perky. Lastly on C I saw the milfy blonde that has worked the eastside forever now. Anyone who cruised this area when it was mor active will recognize all of these faces.

    Happy hunting

  3. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    THESE ARE MY MOST RECENT FROM W / W & THE CIRCLE.

    Went out with Jackii a couple months ago. Last saw her last month. She is pregnant by a local dipshit. She was having problems w / her foot & went to St. Agonys. Last I seen of her.

    Christina was supposed to go into rehab. Lies a lot; says she gets raped at least every week. Stopped hanging w / her. Liar and thief. Watch your pockets. Will give sob story.

    Last hung with Gia in February. Put on some weight in all the right places. Gia moved to Arlington, supposedly straight now, w / ligitimate job. Too bad, she handled business. If she's back; she's keeping it low.

    Melissa. Batshit. Had a misfortunate date. Too high, too loud, too wrong. Avoid at all cost.

    Heather. Put on some weight. Filled out that ass. Not a smart girl but some skills. Be careful if she's high. Will fall asleep during BJ.

    Jewel. Be careful. Thief. Nice little body. Too much zanax. Talks a lot. Looks good w / a cock in mouth.

    Liz. Cock artist. Tries to deep throat. Not there yet, but willing to put in work. Enjoys work. Gusto. Worth the money.

    Kristina. Great deep head. Tight pussy, clean. Looks like Siouxsie Sue. Sood sense of humor.

    Donna. Short. Thick muscular legs and ass. Real see-the tits. Not scared to suck a dick. Older lady- with upper plate. Will take out and suck you crazy. Worth a hit again.

    Summer (aka Renee) good deep head. Likes to fuck. Ass available. Good worker. Not best looking though.

    Taylor. Short sexy, hard worker. Little tude though. Lost some weight. Needs to back off chemicals. Get body back to match face & hair. Worth every dollar.
    I see you been putting in some work hit a couple on the list Hit Renee a few times and yes very good Just had Donna a few weeks ago at her hotel room and yes the mic work is good.

  4. #6670

    Coffe Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics! Kind of hard to tell from the photos, but is that Darlene from WVA? I can't understand the mentality of some people to injure someone for $30, guess she is lucky to be alive. By the way in picture #2, did you find a new use for a coffee filter or was Darlene going to brew you a cup when you were finished? LOL

    Rp
    You are so damn funny you guys don't miss shit. LOL We all know these chicks have crude accommodations. That was a makeshift paper towel / wipes. Hehehehehehehehehe I hope her boyfriend didn't use it for coffee after I left.

  5. #6669
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    THESE ARE MY MOST RECENT FROM W / W & THE CIRCLE.

    Went out with Jackii a couple months ago. Last saw her last month. She is pregnant by a local dipshit. She was having problems w / her foot & went to St. Agonys. Last I seen of her.

    Christina was supposed to go into rehab. Lies a lot; says she gets raped at least every week. Stopped hanging w / her. Liar and thief. Watch your pockets. Will give sob story.

    Last hung with Gia in February. Put on some weight in all the right places. Gia moved to Arlington, supposedly straight now, w / ligitimate job. Too bad, she handled business. If she's back; she's keeping it low.

    Melissa. Batshit. Had a misfortunate date. Too high, too loud, too wrong. Avoid at all cost.

    Heather. Put on some weight. Filled out that ass. Not a smart girl but some skills. Be careful if she's high. Will fall asleep during BJ.

    Jewel. Be careful. Thief. Nice little body. Too much zanax. Talks a lot. Looks good w / a cock in mouth.

    Liz. Cock artist. Tries to deep throat. Not there yet, but willing to put in work. Enjoys work. Gusto. Worth the money.

    Kristina. Great deep head. Tight pussy, clean. Looks like Siouxsie Sue. Sood sense of humor.

    Donna. Short. Thick muscular legs and ass. Real see-the tits. Not scared to suck a dick. Older lady- with upper plate. Will take out and suck you crazy. Worth a hit again.

    Summer (aka Renee) good deep head. Likes to fuck. Ass available. Good worker. Not best looking though.

    Taylor. Short sexy, hard worker. Little tude though. Lost some weight. Needs to back off chemicals. Get body back to match face & hair. Worth every dollar.
    It's good to see a newbe make an informative post to get some credibility on this board instead of asking for info and insulting senior members. Looking forward to your future postings.

    Rp

  6. #6668

    Taylor's Place

    Stopped past her house last night which is just off the Harford Road. Loop. Wanted to try the tang. Ended up costing $50 for 1/2 and 1/2 (no tip at that price). Covered cowgirl was ok, but not great. Her BBJ is much better. I will stick with that. Plus it'll be cheaper. Body looks like it has some mileage. Smaller size tits are already starting to shrivel and she has some stretch marks. But she does have a nice shape for a spinner and a beautiful smile. She said she is 22 and part Latina.

  7. #6667

    Comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I thought I knew a lot of the girls on WW, but I only recognize three of these names for sure. I guess I should get out a little more often. LOL.

    Rp
    Pretty good post. I agree about Gia and Taylor. Also right about Christina. I like the goodlooking ladies out the. And yes there still are some out there names and locations still coming.

  8. #6666
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Darlene today. She was wearing yellow shorts with cheeks fighting to get out, I had to stop her. She jumped in my truck and asked if I wanted to go to the $10 house around the corner. (HELL FUCKIN NO) no bed bugs or whatever they are biting me on Father's day. So she took me to her place. She said she is clean and she appeared that way. Plus she had a very healthy clean smelling body.

    Details. Awesome BBBJ. Terrific doggie, wonderful missionary. She gave me her number and said I could see her whenever. She does however have a "Boyfriend" WTF? Which is fine with me. For two Jacksons I call it a bargain.

    She also showed me another WSW who got rolled for $30 two guys got serviced then took the money back a beat the brakes off this poor girl. She could barley walk. She was hunched over and had a limp. She needed the aid of one of her friends to move. I think that is really fucked up. To take the money is one thing. To physically hurt this girl for no good reason? Down right dirty. Even though I don't know this girl and she is an addict most likely, if I would have seen it going down I would have had to step in. (Just my view. No flames please)

    Picked up Darlene this morning around 10:30ish.

    Attachment 134490

    Attachment 134491
    Look up some of my past reports she Is what I call an SW Idol always good service

  9. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Darlene today. She was wearing yellow shorts with cheeks fighting to get out, I had to stop her. She jumped in my truck and asked if I wanted to go to the $10 house around the corner. (HELL FUCKIN NO) no bed bugs or whatever they are biting me on Father's day. So she took me to her place. She said she is clean and she appeared that way. Plus she had a very healthy clean smelling body.

    Details. Awesome BBBJ. Terrific doggie, wonderful missionary. She gave me her number and said I could see her whenever. She does however have a "Boyfriend" WTF? Which is fine with me. For two Jacksons I call it a bargain.

    She also showed me another WSW who got rolled for $30 two guys got serviced then took the money back a beat the brakes off this poor girl. She could barley walk. She was hunched over and had a limp. She needed the aid of one of her friends to move. I think that is really fucked up. To take the money is one thing. To physically hurt this girl for no good reason? Down right dirty. Even though I don't know this girl and she is an addict most likely, if I would have seen it going down I would have had to step in. (Just my view. No flames please)

    Picked up Darlene this morning around 10:30ish.

    Attachment 134490

    Attachment 134491
    Nice pics! Kind of hard to tell from the photos, but is that Darlene from WVA? I can't understand the mentality of some people to injure someone for $30, guess she is lucky to be alive. By the way in picture #2, did you find a new use for a coffee filter or was Darlene going to brew you a cup when you were finished? LOL

    Rp

  10. #6664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Darlene today. She was wearing yellow shorts with cheeks fighting to get out, I had to stop her. She jumped in my truck and asked if I wanted to go to the $10 house around the corner. (HELL FUCKIN NO) no bed bugs or whatever they are biting me on Father's day. So she took me to her place. She said she is clean and she appeared that way. Plus she had a very healthy clean smelling body.

    Details. Awesome BBBJ. Terrific doggie, wonderful missionary. She gave me her number and said I could see her whenever. She does however have a "Boyfriend" WTF? Which is fine with me. For two Jacksons I call it a bargain.

    She also showed me another WSW who got rolled for $30 two guys got serviced then took the money back a beat the brakes off this poor girl. She could barley walk. She was hunched over and had a limp. She needed the aid of one of her friends to move. I think that is really fucked up. To take the money is one thing. To physically hurt this girl for no good reason? Down right dirty. Even though I don't know this girl and she is an addict most likely, if I would have seen it going down I would have had to step in. (Just my view. No flames please)

    Picked up Darlene this morning around 10:30ish.

    Attachment 134490

    Attachment 134491
    I 100% agree with you. What is the injured girls name?

  11. #6663

    Nice & Healthy :)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Darlene today. She was wearing yellow shorts with cheeks fighting to get out, I had to stop her. She jumped in my truck and asked if I wanted to go to the $10 house around the corner. (HELL FUCKIN NO) no bed bugs or whatever they are biting me on Father's day. So she took me to her place. She said she is clean and she appeared that way. Plus she had a very healthy clean smelling body.

    Details. Awesome BBBJ. Terrific doggie, wonderful missionary. She gave me her number and said I could see her whenever. She does however have a "Boyfriend" WTF? Which is fine with me. For two Jacksons I call it a bargain.

    She also showed me another WSW who got rolled for $30 two guys got serviced then took the money back a beat the brakes off this poor girl. She could barley walk. She was hunched over and had a limp. She needed the aid of one of her friends to move. I think that is really fucked up. To take the money is one thing. To physically hurt this girl for no good reason? Down right dirty. Even though I don't know this girl and she is an addict most likely, if I would have seen it going down I would have had to step in. (Just my view. No flames please)

    Picked up Darlene this morning around 10:30ish.

    Attachment 134490

    Attachment 134491
    Great catch brother! That's the Darlene I remember. Treat her right, be a regular and freebees will come!

    Ask the other members

    And I hope that she does stay off that horse.

    And I concur, I would have stepped in and helped the poor girl beating up. I have been in situations where the girl has needed help and had one of my tires slashed, so be careful!

  12. #6662

    Re:becky

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    She is a treat. Did she take to the dungeon (Basement / cellar) with 4ft ceiling? She has good service. I have been trying to find her again.
    No she didn't take me there. Tried to get digits, but said she didn't have a phone. I will continue to hunt and pass the word if and when I see her.

  13. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    THESE ARE MY MOST RECENT FROM W / W & THE CIRCLE.

    Went out with Jackii a couple months ago. Last saw her last month. She is pregnant by a local dipshit. She was having problems w / her foot & went to St. Agonys. Last I seen of her.

    Christina was supposed to go into rehab. Lies a lot; says she gets raped at least every week. Stopped hanging w / her. Liar and thief. Watch your pockets. Will give sob story.

    Last hung with Gia in February. Put on some weight in all the right places. Gia moved to Arlington, supposedly straight now, w / ligitimate job. Too bad, she handled business. If she's back; she's keeping it low.

    Melissa. Batshit. Had a misfortunate date. Too high, too loud, too wrong. Avoid at all cost.

    Heather. Put on some weight. Filled out that ass. Not a smart girl but some skills. Be careful if she's high. Will fall asleep during BJ.

    Jewel. Be careful. Thief. Nice little body. Too much zanax. Talks a lot. Looks good w / a cock in mouth.

    Liz. Cock artist. Tries to deep throat. Not there yet, but willing to put in work. Enjoys work. Gusto. Worth the money.

    Kristina. Great deep head. Tight pussy, clean. Looks like Siouxsie Sue. Sood sense of humor.

    Donna. Short. Thick muscular legs and ass. Real see-the tits. Not scared to suck a dick. Older lady- with upper plate. Will take out and suck you crazy. Worth a hit again.

    Summer (aka Renee) good deep head. Likes to fuck. Ass available. Good worker. Not best looking though.

    Taylor. Short sexy, hard worker. Little tude though. Lost some weight. Needs to back off chemicals. Get body back to match face & hair. Worth every dollar.
    I thought I knew a lot of the girls on WW, but I only recognize three of these names for sure. I guess I should get out a little more often. LOL.

    Rp

  14. #6660

    Wilkens Av

    I picked up Darlene today. She was wearing yellow shorts with cheeks fighting to get out, I had to stop her. She jumped in my truck and asked if I wanted to go to the $10 house around the corner. (HELL FUCKIN NO) no bed bugs or whatever they are biting me on Father's day. So she took me to her place. She said she is clean and she appeared that way. Plus she had a very healthy clean smelling body.

    Details. Awesome BBBJ. Terrific doggie, wonderful missionary. She gave me her number and said I could see her whenever. She does however have a "Boyfriend" WTF? Which is fine with me. For two Jacksons I call it a bargain.

    She also showed me another WSW who got rolled for $30 two guys got serviced then took the money back a beat the brakes off this poor girl. She could barley walk. She was hunched over and had a limp. She needed the aid of one of her friends to move. I think that is really fucked up. To take the money is one thing. To physically hurt this girl for no good reason? Down right dirty. Even though I don't know this girl and she is an addict most likely, if I would have seen it going down I would have had to step in. (Just my view. No flames please)

    Picked up Darlene this morning around 10:30ish.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	darlene2.jpg
Views:	2255
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	134490

    Click image for larger version

Name:	darlene.jpg
Views:	1966
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	134491

  15. #6659

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    It's spelled Hampden, but pronounced without the P. Named for 17th century English politician John Hampden. Never had much reason to stop there other than to go to Angelo's Pizza for the huge slice of greasy pizza.

    The mansion in Towson is Hampton.
    The most rcent posts are under Remington. 2010 posts under Hampden, or Hamden. Maybe we just got tired of trying to spell it right.

    GTR

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape