Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6880
-
06-28-11 04:52 #955Senior Member

Posts: 119Not Beirut but don't get too relaxed
Ain't Beirut? Maybe not Beirut, but according to Philly Daily News.
Originally Posted by Iorek
[View Original Post]
http://articles.philly.com/2011-06-2...mob-trash-cans
Maybe not Beirut, but so what. It pays to be aware and careful. The "young people" mentioned as well as,"men", and "youths" and so on are codewords, of course. Meaning one well-known minority.June 27, 2011|By STEPHANIE FARR, farrs@phillynews.com 215-854-4225.
A WOMAN'S leg was broken and several other people were injured Saturday night when a large group of teens accosted pedestrians in Spring Garden, police and witnesses said.
Philadelphia police responded to two reports of pedestrians being assaulted by a large group of young people along Broad Street about 9:30 pm.
According to the police report of the incident, the victim was "jumped" by 30 to 40 men who punched and kicked her numerous times. Police said they checked the area for surveillance but had no luck.
Shortly before the victim's assault, police said, they responded to another assault, about five blocks away. Of a 20-year-old man who said that he was attacked by a large group of men and women. .
Twitter users said that the mob ranged from 50 to 100 people and that participants not only assaulted people but also threw trash cans and lit fireworks.
-
06-28-11 01:29 #954Senior Member

Posts: 1253Fun at Fun City
In town from Boston for the week and I love this city. Drove around the K with no luck and made my way here. If you are from out of town make sure you go to N 11th not S 11th like I did. I called before I went because their address is not on the website or their BP ad. When I arrived I noticed a tv news truck parked across the st. But I figured if they were doing a story they would not be in a marked truck. Anyway no one would reconize me anyway.
So I headed up after ringing the bell and was met but the hot mama. She took me to the room and left while I got undressed. Then Sara came in and took me to the ts room. Sara is about 5"5' 100lbs with no ass and be cups that felt soft and real. The ts was long and great, she did not miss a spot and teased very well. Now here is where it gets weird. If you have not been here before they have 2 shower tables in the same room. Another girl yells to Sara (I assume) she is coming with someone. So she closes the shower curtin. The other girl brings the guy in and he lays down. Now in the slit in the curtin I am looking eye to eye with the other guy. Thank god my shower was over and she took me out the room to dry me off.
Back to the room I get on the bed and she takes off the bikini right away. I was hoping I was not going have a problem because I told them it was my 1st time there. I guess not.
She starts with an half ass on handed massage for about 2 minutes and tells me to turn over. After that the condom went on with her mouth and we did BJ, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, & DATY. Finish and a quick tissue clean up. She then goes to get a warm towel. I check my watch and I still had 25 minutes left.
When she came back she told me to turn over and she massaged (very well) my back until time was up.
When I arrived she never asked for the door fee. I have read here on 2 different report that the guys paid a total 1. 6.
Is that correct. In Boston it goes 2. I don't want to cheat her or over pay. She never said anything and looked happy when I gave it to her.
Looks = 6.
Body = 7.
TS = 10.
Massage = 7.
Extras = 10.
Damage 1. 6.
http://www.funcityasians.com/index.html
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Bod...448-26/7319176
FUN CITY.
Philly's Best Place to Relax!
Come Visit and be pampered by our Top Notch Staff:
Newest Asian Angel Chanel.
Sweet and Gorgeous Jina,
Stunningly Beautiful Maggie,
Bubbly and Adorable Brandy.
Intoxicating and Alluring Nicole.
ALL REAL PHOTOS!
* Soothing and Invigorating Bodyrub.
* The Best Table Shower in Philadelphia!
* Always Courteous!
* Actual photos!
Call 215-554-7448.
See our website: FunCityAsians. Com
Poster's age: 26.
• Location: Garden City Area
-
06-17-11 07:28 #953Senior Member

Posts: 1384I know. I have an easier time TOFTT'ing escorts or AMP's than these joints. At least you kinda know what to expect. This one is a real unknown, especially if you drive by and look at the place.
Originally Posted by Iorek
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-11 22:36 #952Senior Member

Posts: 225LOL. You know the drill my good man. Pay it a visit an TOFTT and report your findings.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-11 21:55 #951Regular Member

Posts: 10Not sure if you are trolling or being trolled but that is a church my friend.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-11 19:52 #950Senior Member

Posts: 1351That's not a very good tag line.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-11 18:00 #949Senior Member

Posts: 13845100 Ditman St
OK this place is enroute from the K stroll to the Northern Torresdale Stroll. Anyone check it out yet. I've been tempted but just haven't tried out yet. They advertise daily on BP. Here is a copy of thier ad.
Hello, gentlemen! Come to us and we will give you he best FULL body massage you have ever received. We have 3 masseuses everyday. Let us fulfill your every desire. You will walk out wanting more. We will be waiting. Call 267-339-9084. Xoxoxo
Poster's age: 20.
• Location: nortease philly (pratt and torresdale)
-
06-16-11 13:58 #948Senior Member

Posts: 1351OK, thanks. By the way, I've walked around Beirut and felt safer than in many American cities. There are places in every city that I wouldn't want to go alone, including my hometown of Kansas City.
Originally Posted by Iorek
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-11 10:29 #947Senior Member

Posts: 225Safe? Philly aint Beirut. If it's a warm night it'll make for a decent stroll.
Originally Posted by KC Questor
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-11 21:57 #946Senior Member

Posts: 1351Is it safe to walk from the convention center to FC? I know Pink and 1010 Cherry are closer, and I plan to try them too.
-
06-15-11 11:50 #945Senior Member

Posts: 2243Dude, you worry like a woman. <grin> Just relax and take it easy. You'll have fun!
Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003
[View Original Post]
If you have only one shot at AMPs in CC Philly then FC is your best bet. It is the most consistent for good experiences. That does not mean you are guaranteed a great time, however. Plenty of things a monger can do to screw things up or perhaps someone is having an off day. You can always call ahead and discuss your selection with mamasan, then perhaps get a better idea of who is working and available. Don't be afraid to mention that you want particular things, if missing those items would diminish your experience. Ya need to trust that at a place like FC they want to see you come back and will try to match your needs. [might make sense to not mention you are from out of town, or if you do that you come frequently and are looking for a regular place]
It depends WHERE you are staying downtown for what the cab fare will be and how long. My guess is anywhere from $5 to $20. Of course how long depends on if you are staring out at 10AM or 5PM since CC traffic can be tough at times. That said. 10-15 minutes should get you around CC Philly no matter where you are staying during light traffic times.
Have fun!
-
06-14-11 23:13 #944Senior Member

Posts: 99Fc
Okay so I have done my homework, read the forum, searched another site reviews and even gotten a couple of PMa from some helpful people on the forum. I have decided that since I will only be in Philly for one night that I am going to check out FC. Based upon the pictures on the web site (can anyone let me know if they are real or not?) I am interested in seeing Maggie. She did have one bad review so that is making me a little nervous. Can anyone comment on her performance vs other girls available there? I would also be interested who you guys think is beat available I will be staying down town. How much will a cab ride cost to get to FC and how long will it take. Thanks. If you ever plan on visiting Ma, RI or CT feel free to hit me up for some information about this area.
-
06-13-11 12:23 #943Senior Member

Posts: 89MP Website
I just found this website for MP's location. I hope this helps. .
http://www.rubmaps.com/philadelphia-massage-parlors-pa
-
06-11-11 14:27 #942Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 45Http://www.funcityasians.com/
Originally Posted by Guthrie
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-11 14:08 #941Senior Member

Posts: 148FC=Fun City
Originally Posted by Beatagain
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




