The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 357 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5342
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidspender  [View Original Post]
    I was just enjoying the great pics from the photo gallery, and as I usually do when I see a REALLY hot pic, I clicked to view the report. Nice story, but see'mon. Natural? This is the fakest pair of tits that I've ever seen! Just because they are soft, doesn't mean they are NATS. Just means that the young lady massaged them well during post surgery so they didn't get all hard. Still great pics though.
    Sorry charlie, you are very wrong! You have not seen very many tits if you say that "this is the fakest pair of tits that I've ever seen".

    I saw Yati at least 5 times over 8 months, and I can attest that her tits changed and actually got bigger than the shots your looking at. She is what I refer to as a genetic freak, and I can guarantee that they are real.

    HB

  2. #1681
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 659

    Natural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer Bird  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new here, just some archival shots of this superb BSW that is now MIA. Never have witnessed such a firm body w / such huge natural tits. Wish I were 20yrs younger, and in Africa!

    Enjoying the memories!
    I was just enjoying the great pics from the photo gallery, and as I usually do when I see a REALLY hot pic, I clicked to view the report. Nice story, but see'mon. Natural? This is the fakest pair of tits that I've ever seen! Just because they are soft, doesn't mean they are NATS. Just means that the young lady massaged them well during post surgery so they didn't get all hard. Still great pics though.

  3. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisButts  [View Original Post]
    I think I may have ran into Stalion?

    Is she a slightly older BSW. Wears a wig. Kinda Thin, but a little curvy?

    That was the worst dream ever. She "claims" to only suck you off, but you have to be fully erect and about to pop. As she told me,"I'm not getting you hard, that's your job. What do you take me as, a strawberry girl?"

    Whatever the hell that is, I don't know.

    If you're not fully erect and ready to pop within 20 secs of her putting her mouth on you, she'll just take your money and leave you high & dry.

    Of course, she won't tell you about the "rules" before hand, she'll wait until she has your money nestled away in her dope fiend titties.

    I'm not sure if that's "stalion", but I have a feeling it could've been her.
    [QUOTE=ChrisButts; 1212454]I think I may have ran into Stalion?

    Is she a slightly older BSW. Wears a wig. Kinda Thin, but a little curvy?

    That was the worst dream ever. She "claims" to only suck you off, but you have to be fully erect and about to pop. As she told me,"I'm not getting you hard, that's your job. What do you take me as, a strawberry girl?"

    Whatever the hell that is, I don't know.

    If you're not fully erect and ready to pop within 20 secs of her putting her mouth on you, she'll just take your money and leave you high & dry.

    Man you are fu see king right on! She is a little older, but really nice legs. Looks fantastic at night, and will talk light a sweetheart from the window. Once in she is a f ing nightmare! I think she is packing, because she is way too confident to talk so much shit. In addition, she is one dumb *****, as stallions are Male horses! And if I wanted that shit, then I would just go find a freak tranny on VB!

    I have had my fair share of crazy ass BSW's and they are nuts when they go off!

    I rather loose a 20 and have a window that is not broken or a stab wound!

    Beware of the legs and ask her name. If she say Stalion, just say oh. I thought you were Jackie!

    Ha,

    HB

  4. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer Bird  [View Original Post]
    Glad someone is enjoying the area! I have never tried the early scoop. Keep driving west until 35th.

    Did not know these chick had it in them to wake up early! Watch out for one named Stalion! Very bad news!

    Cheers,

    HB
    I think I may have ran into Stalion?

    Is she a slightly older BSW. Wears a wig. Kinda Thin, but a little curvy?

    That was the worst dream ever. She "claims" to only suck you off, but you have to be fully erect and about to pop. As she told me,"I'm not getting you hard, that's your job. What do you take me as, a strawberry girl?"

    Whatever the hell that is, I don't know.

    If you're not fully erect and ready to pop within 20 secs of her putting her mouth on you, she'll just take your money and leave you high & dry.

    Of course, she won't tell you about the "rules" before hand, she'll wait until she has your money nestled away in her dope fiend titties.

    I'm not sure if that's "stalion", but I have a feeling it could've been her.

  5. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson  [View Original Post]
    Out and about, I noticed a couple of BSW on and around Broadway and 16th Street. This was mid to late morning.

    Higgs
    Glad someone is enjoying the area! I have never tried the early scoop. Keep driving west until 35th.

    Did not know these chick had it in them to wake up early! Watch out for one named Stalion! Very bad news!

    Cheers,

    HB

  6. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer Bird  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few shots (many more, but the resize thing is a D. R. A. G.) , from my find.

    A non-pro / retired 19yro! Ha ha. Busted early, and now has to depend on randoms.

    No info guys, just look on broadway and dobson.

    Good fuck, nice CBJ, took a hard pounded and wimpered a bit. Fantastic natural tits w / o being a fatty!

    6 for everything, but YMMV.

    Cheers
    WOW. That's my type of provider right there.

    You say she was busted early? What did she do, retire from the backpage / craigsilist circuit?

    Broadway and Dobson, huh. I take it I can take Broadway all the way down to Dobson?

    I'm not a AZ native and I've never been to that side of town. The furthest I've ever gone on Broadway is 24th st.

    I only know of the basic spots. 27th ave. VB. And sometimes Mcdowell. But that place is extinct.

    I might have to extend my travels. I'd just hate to burn full tanks of gas on a dry run.

    She's sexier than most ebony / internet providers in AZ. I'd love to cross paths with her.

  7. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    Got back in town this week and finally did some cruising down VB the other night. Saw a few out then noticed a little blond around 38th st. Pulled into the Sweet Spots parking lot and she followed me and hopped right in. Said her name was Amber looked pretty young, I would say 20ish. She was really cute, blond hair in a pony tail, spinner body. Went to a parking area up around 44th. She said it would be. 4 for a BJ which seemed pretty high but I went along with it since she was so cute. Nice BBBJ alot of attention to the boys CIM and did a real nice job, and worked at it for a while. Light kissing but no tongue, and said she would do FS for. 8. She didn't seem very flexible on price but maybe I didn't try hard enough. Bad news is she gave me digits but still fooling around with my new iphone I didn't save it right so can't find. Maybe next time I will take her to my place and make sure I right the number down (the old fashioned way) plus I would love to see that body naked.
    Had a dream about this one.

    Only dished out 40 for FS in that dream.

    Spotted her on 30th st & VB. It was around 3:30 am about a month ago.

    Like you said, nice little spinner body. She was very submissive with me. Let me twist and bend her every which way I desired. Seems like she had something wrong with her eyes, but I was only seeing pink that night LOL.

  8. #1675

    YATI: anthology pt. 1

    Nothing new here, just some archival shots of this superb BSW that is now MIA. Never have witnessed such a firm body w / such huge natural tits. Wish I were 20yrs younger, and in Africa!

    Enjoying the memories!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 34.jpg‎   Picture 37.jpg‎   Picture 43.jpg‎   Picture 41.jpg‎   Picture 33.jpg‎  

    Picture 36.jpg‎   Picture 42.jpg‎   Picture 32.jpg‎   Picture 38.jpg‎   Picture 39.jpg‎  


  9. #1674

    Valleywide cruise

    Looong way home from the far East Valley this evening, starting around 8:30 tonight.

    Main from Mesa Dr, all the way to Price: Nada, zero, zip.

    VB from 52nd st to 7th: one haggard blonde WSW loitering at the gas station at 52nd, one BSW around 30th; neither looked like my cup of tea, I did not stop.

    27th from Indian School up to Northern: nada.

    19th from Northern: chubby LSW walking south of Dunlap. I turned around and pulled in a side street. She approached, ask if she could get in. I said sure. She asked if I was a cop, and if she could touch me. I said I wasn't, and she briefly grabbed my junk. She asked what I wanted as I started to pull away from the curb. I said oral, she quoted $40. Too steep for the package, I gave her the "I only have $20" line. She stuck at $40, and I tried maybe I have $30. No dice, she wouldn't budge, and she didn't look worth the price. I said thanks for stopping, and dropped her around the block.

  10. #1673

    Broadway and 16th St.. Days

    Out and about, I noticed a couple of BSW on and around Broadway and 16th Street. This was mid to late morning.

    Higgs

  11. #1672

    Jen new number:

    Last time I was in town A few weeks ago I reported on Jen. Gave digits out to some seniors which I quess didn't work for some. Got a text from Jen the other day saying she got a new phone and gave me the new digits, if any seniors who I gave them to before needs them PM me.

  12. #1671

    Amber on VB:

    Got back in town this week and finally did some cruising down VB the other night. Saw a few out then noticed a little blond around 38th st. Pulled into the Sweet Spots parking lot and she followed me and hopped right in. Said her name was Amber looked pretty young, I would say 20ish. She was really cute, blond hair in a pony tail, spinner body. Went to a parking area up around 44th. She said it would be. 4 for a BJ which seemed pretty high but I went along with it since she was so cute. Nice BBBJ alot of attention to the boys CIM and did a real nice job, and worked at it for a while. Light kissing but no tongue, and said she would do FS for. 8. She didn't seem very flexible on price but maybe I didn't try hard enough. Bad news is she gave me digits but still fooling around with my new iphone I didn't save it right so can't find. Maybe next time I will take her to my place and make sure I right the number down (the old fashioned way) plus I would love to see that body naked.

  13. #1670

    SWEETS (mesa : dobson and broadway)

    Here are a few shots (many more, but the resize thing is a D. R. A. G.) , from my find.

    A non-pro / retired 19yro! Ha ha. Busted early, and now has to depend on randoms.

    No info guys, just look on broadway and dobson.

    Good fuck, nice CBJ, took a hard pounded and wimpered a bit. Fantastic natural tits w / o being a fatty!

    6 for everything, but YMMV.

    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12304679-3.jpg‎   112.jpg‎   php7I8nFSPM.jpg‎   phpae3aM7PM.jpg‎   12304679-2.jpg‎  

    111-1.jpg‎  

  14. #1669

    VB Mystery

    Anyone know what's up with this girl I see walking VB almost daily? Usually around lunchtime, I see this girl with long blonde or light brown hair, usually in a ponytail, nice rack, seems to favor tank tops. I see her between 40th & 24th. I've pulled in a few times, made eye contact, but she never approaches. I have seen her get into other cars, or getting out of cars on side street. Got to be working, right? Maybe she just doesn't like my looks! Now I consider it a challenge, and I've got to find out. If anyone has seen her, and happens to know her story, PM me.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #1668

    Suavecita

    This is a report from my friend.

    "Crusing Van Buren weeknight a couple of weeks ago about 7pm. Saw this petite Hispanic girl will big curly hair at 28th St. Early 20s. Stopped at the light and she got in. I offered $80 for everything and she said OK. Took her to my motel. We undressed each other and took a nice soapy shower. Small but nice suckable breasts. Shaven pussy with a little strip. CBJ and then cowgirl. When I asked to switch positions she said she was OK and didn't want to change. We were together for at least an hour, no rush.

    I took her to a drive-thru liquor store for shampoo and a small bottle of booze. She paid for that. She didn't have a phone but she showed me her place. She told me that I could just pull up and honk my horn and she would come out. But, don't get out of the car!"

    Now, I think I personally saw that girl very briefly. She looked mannish to me but my friend says no. Of course, he was with her so would know for sure. But.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape