Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,856 to 54,870 of 61388
-
06-09-11 18:32 #6533Banned Member

Posts: 1312It's been like that for the last 2 years at least I think most of the girls are from D. C.
Originally Posted by Hugh Wang
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-11 16:43 #6532Banned Member

Posts: 1312Conversation with "Pricey Nicole" and a new girl
Been in kinda of semi-retirement from the game there really is'nt too much out right now unless I'm missing it. Travel the loops here and there nothing much desired, until the last few days. First I ran into everybody's favorite high priced SW "Pricey Nicole" now I know her mom who is also in the game but does'nt really come out too much anymore. Anyway I get a call thinking it was her mother it was her asking could I take her to court. I'm like sure I get freebies from the mom anyway so it's the least I could do. I get over to the place that they are staying at and out comes Nicole and her bf / pimp or whatever the hell he is. She gets in and says just act normal I'm like what? She tells me that he seems to think that I'm trying to hook-up with her. Well I was but I'm not buying what you are selling too exspensive for my taste. I take her and the boyfriend to court but she does'nt get out he had to go she had other plans. He's gone and then she turns to me and says do you want to do something? I'm like what? Yeah okay been there done that. Negotitations open up and it's the same she think I'm a give her 80 beans to knock it off I'm like yeah right. Then she comes back with okay I'll hook you up I'm listening 40 beans and that's because you brought me here and I've known you for awhile. I'm like okay where we going to do this the ho-tel? She's like no I got a place we can go to for 10 beans okay. But first she has to go back to the place and get her meds. She does this but guess who's waiting for her at the spot that's right the bf. Seems he had his days mixed up and got a ride back home. Oh well it is what it is. Then today I'm cruising through this morning going home and noticed 2 BSW at the circle and that is unusual to me one was so good looking I was thinking set-up rode through twice to get a feel finally stopped and she came over told me her name was Dallas damn you a long way from Texas I came back with I've never seen you around before she told me she's been around awhile ago she was like 135 llbs but now she has some weight on her she was'nt a big girl pretty decent looking to me she was maybe part hispanic and black. Well anyway we chatted it up she said she is usually out Jessup but there was no money out there and that she went to D. C. But five-o and friends was'nt letting anyone make any money last night. So she ended up at the loop. I got the digits and even got a quote from her just mic work 30 beans full loving 60 beans I'm like okay but then she said I'll take 50 beans I'm trying to make some dough. Well I kindly declined told her I did'nt have the time but will holla at her later. I don't get it when will some of these girls learn that the market is set and to not go above and beyond it. I could see if this was BP or even the block maybe. Anyway like I said I got Dallas's digits any seniors want to test drive her and give a report pm me.
-
06-09-11 10:43 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 67Late night early morning mongers
Looks like "the block" has some life again. I drive through there every morning on my way to work and the past 2 weeks I've seen a steady flow of SWs between 2am and 4am.
-
06-08-11 19:06 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 224Ashley
Picked up Ashley (WSW, petite, about 5'1, ginger / blonde) by the bus stop on W. Patasco. She was very cooperative and we went to her spot on pigtown where we did the deed and she could use the donation to get her medicines. Oral was OK but had more fun playing with those A size while riding her hard. Didn't see anything funny down there but it did stink a bit. Anyway, protection was used and no itching afterward.
-
06-08-11 19:01 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 1043And that's the reason.
Why you keep all things covered in this hobby. No kissing, no fingering, no licking, nothing bare. You have to assume that every girl we pick up has something. We all know the risk this hobby presents and we all have to be very careful. Eggroll, thanks for the PSA.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
06-08-11 17:52 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 1788She has the same issue as you do. She doesn't want people she doesn't know having her number. Once you would call her she would have your number anyway. Just for the record, she changed her mind and let me give the number out to certain trusted members. Oh, well.
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 15:45 #6527

Posts: 540Cls is stand-up guy
Cls is trustworthy. He'll do as he says. He has helped me along a few times.
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 13:25 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 80This could be the Ashley that was reported to carry AIDS medication in her purse.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
Eggroll
-
06-08-11 13:03 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 436Damn bugs warning
Be careful guys. I realized I was bitten three or four times by some kind of bugs at some house that these girls use to turn tricks. It is a block off Wilkens Av. I will give the closest street corner when I can.
Anyway these chicks get high there and get rooms for $10 as most of you know. I don't know if they are bed bugs, fleas, scabies or what, but they bit the shit out of me. They bikes were on my for arms where I leaned on the bed. I don't think I will use those places again. Its not as if I didn't know the house keeping program was none existent in those damn places.
-
06-08-11 10:51 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 174Really?
Hey thanks I never even knew there was such a thing. That explains it all I just figured that they spent all their money going to their favorite pharmacy. Now I know not to be so quick to delete numbers off my phone.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 10:03 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 280Dundalk. Monday June 6 around 9:15 PM
I was in the Dundalk area on Monday night. I saw a woman standing on the corner of Boston and Dundalk Avenue. I thought that she may have been a SW but I was not sure and I kept looking while waiting at the light. I saw her go to a car that was already parked on Boston Street and appeared to be chatting with someone on the driver's side of the car, and then she went back out onto the corner. All of this took place very quick. I made the left onto Boston Street where the car was parked and as I drove by, I saw two guys sitting in the car. Could be LE.
-
06-08-11 09:42 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 144Quality.
Is it me or is the quality of SW reported about lacking quality? I for one know that there are a handful of hotties around town on the loops. Or maybe its just me.
-
06-08-11 09:15 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 318Government phones
I was watching television the other day and saw a commercial for Safelink free government phones. I thought Damn! That girl in the commercial looks familiar, where have I seen her before? Was it WW or B / CB? It must be my imagination, LOL.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 07:27 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 146?
Yeah o'right! I will send you my phone number, can I send you my address 2, just in case if She want to stop by one of these days.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 05:41 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 1788Liz
To all the seniors who asked for her number, she doesn't want it given away. She asked that you send me your number and I will give it to her. To all the other guys with no posts or just a few, sorry.








Reply With Quote





