Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 23675
-
06-09-11 16:50 #380Senior Member

Posts: 566Sounds like the sensible way to avoid disappointment.
Originally Posted by Magic Rat
[View Original Post]
In my case, Little Miss give me Some More Money After you've Fucked me seems to have accepted my refusal. We shall see.
-
06-09-11 16:46 #379Senior Member

Posts: 566Stability can be good. Makes sense to me. As for the 27 year old, I would say she is holding herself wide open for you.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-11 16:45 #378Senior Member

Posts: 566Laughter is the best medicine, o wise one. You are right, you were doing these girls before most of us, certainly before me. Thanks for getting me started. And, just my view, occasionally even wise ones may not count all the hookers in the sea 100 percent correctly. But who knows? Rock on, brother.
Originally Posted by Obx Fun
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-11 16:14 #377Senior Member

Posts: 108There is no time!
I have three others that seem ready that I'm trying to get to the fucking chamber. On the top of my list is the 41 yr old nurse MILF. I want to see if an older one can be more stable. It appears that a NSA fucking is just as important to her as the sugar. She's never mentioned sugar. She's ready but with her job and my limited availibility the scheduling is proving difficult.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
Is the 27yr old who didn't want a purely sexual relationship ready? This is the last message she sent me;"I have a strong craving for you. Anything you want to do to me is alright with me." NO mention ever of sugar. Go figure.
-
06-09-11 15:38 #376Senior Member

Posts: 108Why They Ask for More
Lit, I believe that SBs start from a different place mentally then the pro. The pro puts a value on her pussy and that's what she asks for. Ultimately the market will determine what she gets but it's about her pussy.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
The SB comes from how much her need is. How much she needs to connect from how much money she has to how much she needs to pay her bills. Yes, she knows she's using her pussy to get it but she's not ready to put a price tag on it. In her mind, she's not a pro but a women who needs help and in return for getting that help shows her gratitude by opening her legs.
The pro doesn't ask for more if she gets what she asks. The SB ask for more because she's still trying to pay her bills and you are someone who has demonstrated the ability to help her do it. That's what I think.
-
06-09-11 13:28 #375Senior Member

Posts: 43Curios
I have been reading all this. Got to laugh a little. I'd be willing to bet most of us are all doing the same ones. As far as I go. After seeing them a few times I'm DONE. Moving on to next. Lit knows me. I helped him get started. I have used these sites for approx 5 yrs now and I'm guessing I have met and done about 25 off of them. Keep in mind if they are paid for puss. Those are hookers to. Just my 2 cents
-
06-09-11 11:00 #374Senior Member

Posts: 211Risks
Lit,
I don't really worry about them getting the tag number. If they're going to do that, they probably have a friend in LE or something. As we said, the only way to avoid all risk is to not play at all. I do what I can to minimize after a couple of bad experiences.
Currently I have 2 sbs I'm seeing and working on 2 others. I'm an old guy so I can't juggle too many. Seems 2-3 at a time is about right. Plus it sure helps to already have something when you do meet up with a new potential fuck partner. I'm meeting up with one tomorrow and although her pics look great, I can take her or leave her as I have the other 2 to fall back on. It's nice to be able to be selective.
This is good advice regarding cell phones and restaurants and pretty much what I do. How about your car, Magic? Do you worry about her tracing the license plate? I don't know how hard that is to do.
I like to have back-up sugarbabes available to force myself not to get tangled up with one girl psychologically as well as replacement vaginas in case target vagina disappears. It's not always so easy, but that's my goal. [/QUOTE]
-
06-09-11 08:01 #373Senior Member

Posts: 566The girl who just asked me for more sugar was one of those who had not even mentioned sugar before opening her pussy. So what gives with all these after the fuck coming back for more sugarbabes? I wonder if it's a symptom of the same reason they don't ask in advance. They don't see themselves as pros. Therefore they don't ask in advance. Once they have spread their legs for you, maybe they then try to prove to themselves they are not pros but true girlfriends / mistresses / sugarbabies by coming back and asking for more. I don't know.
Originally Posted by Magic Rat
[View Original Post]
This is good advice regarding cell phones and restaurants and pretty much what I do. How about your car, Magic? Do you worry about her tracing the license plate? I don't know how hard that is to do.It goes without saying gents, be careful out there. While some of us do have conversations with our sbs, don't give up too much information where they can find you. Use a throwaway cell phone, pay for meals in cash. More than once I've paid with a credit card and the "friendly" server when he brings the check has said "thank you and have a good day Mr. Rat". Bingo! Now they know you're name assuming you use your real first name. Probably better not to even do that. As our friend Literal said, there's always risk unless you want to give up the (strange) pussy, and I'm not ready for that as I'm currently working on harvesting 2 new sbs, and have another one I've seen a couple times that is so hot to trot it's ridiculous. The good part about that is I don't really give a shit if the other 2 work out or not as I have options. Kind of like going to a strip club for a drink and to look at naked women, knowing you're going to get some pussy in an hour or so from a sb / escort.
I like to have back-up sugarbabes available to force myself not to get tangled up with one girl psychologically as well as replacement vaginas in case target vagina disappears. It's not always so easy, but that's my goal.
-
06-09-11 00:13 #372Senior Member

Posts: 566Damn, Cool. You are on a roll. Come on, you can take half an hour out of your schedule to fuck this little sugarbaby.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-11 00:11 #371Senior Member

Posts: 566Spit, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-11 00:09 #370Senior Member

Posts: 566Eat My Words
Today one of the girls asked me for extra money. I said no, but I don't like this and may have to eat my words.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-11 22:13 #369Senior Member

Posts: 108Don't Push on the String
One of the first SB's I contacted when I went on the site seemed ready to go. There were lots of back and forth emails and I was ready for my first SB. There was no discussion of sugar at all. Finally when I tried to set the date she backed off. She said she wasn't ready for a relationship based purely on sex. (Is there any other?). She was 27 and I'm sure this was her first foray into this kind of setup. After four months, she contacted me yesterday and said she was more than ready; she was anxious to get started. I don't know what prompted this. Financial situation worsen; general horniness or what. My problem is with what I have already on my plate, I don't know when I can schedule her. The point is I left her alone and she came around in her own good time. Just don't know when I'm going to be able to take advantage of her new mindset.
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-11 20:39 #368Senior Member

Posts: 1022I have to disagree somewhat. As I've posted previously, I'm looking for a long-term mistress type of arrangement. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a wife, but it's still a deeper level of connection I'm seeking. It's not all about the sex for me, I enjoy the emotional and social aspects as well. Going to dinner, taking her shopping, etc. If I wanted just the sex, I wouldn't bother with all of this, I would just call a pro. That's not intended as an insult to anyone here, I understand the joy of finding someone fresh, just a realization that we're all looking for something unique. It's what makes it a fun world!
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Now, I'm guessing my situation is different from most posting here. I'm not married and I have no family to worry about. I work from my home for a few long-distance clients, so I have few points of vulnerability. But, I am careful until I get to know someone before I give out a lot of info. I do give my real name and I have a google voice number that I give out (thanks for that tip fellow forum member. I forget who it was!). But until I'm really comfortable I don't bring anyone to my home. My first SB spoiled me as much, if not more, than I spoiled her. I'm looking for that again. Don't know if I'll find it. But I'm sure trying.
-
06-07-11 19:11 #367Senior Member

Posts: 1420"Honey, I'm short this week."
She's handing that problem to him.
Both must be happy naturally. I don't think negotiating with a woman works. If one gives in for harmony resentment will creep in and everything goes south.
-
06-07-11 16:48 #366Senior Member

Posts: 566I know, man. I know! But when I get accustomed to penetrating a fine young female with smarts and a nice way about her, it's hard to let go. It's hard to stay objective.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





