Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 26,026 to 26,040 of 28091
-
06-09-11 16:19 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 63Coco Spa
I'd read on another site that some of the girls at Hana also seem to work at Coco as well. A bit of a drive from DTSD, but I may consider it when I make my annual trip to Comic-Con in July.
Originally Posted by Shades69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-11 16:54 #2065Regular Member

Posts: 7Coco Spa. Tiny
I went there on a Thursday evening. My ATF wasn't working that day so I thought I'd take a chance and roll the dice on a new girl. I had a choice between Sophie or Tiny, and I was recommended the latter one. A moderately attractive 5'0 came into my room and asked me the basic questions. Long trip short, the massage was weak and the extra services were rushed.
Would not recommend to others.
-
06-03-11 15:01 #2064Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the report. You should try to catch a Patriots / Chargers game next season. As an ex-east coaster, it's a great game to go to, seems like half the people there are in Patriots jerseys.
Originally Posted by Offshore Racer
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-11 11:02 #2063Banned Member

Posts: 294A1
A1.
I know a guy that went there and experience the same thing, perhaps not the same kgirl. Anyway he was ridiculed and chastised for posting such a review.
I wonder if they have legit girls working there too or is it luck of the draw?
I will go back and give them a second chance massage. But with this new review, I might take my balls over to one of the other places!
Originally Posted by Deez Nut
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-11 21:52 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 99A-1 in Escondido
So I decided to hit this place around 3pm today. Mamasan ask me if I'd been here, I say yes. Got led to the second room closest to the entry. Decided to get the hour massage. Got undress and laid naked, when a K-provider in her early twenty's came in after fifteen minutes. She has long curly wet look hair. I think her name is Choi. Wearing a see through slinky dress. She kept asking me the same question a couple of times, like have I been here and were do you live. I generally say yes. But here's when everything fell apart. She put the towel on my back and her massage totally blows. She was doing pin point massages with her fingers which really didn't feel all that great. After the flip, I knew I wasn't getting anything when she kept talking to about nonsense. She never got close to my johnson. Complete blue balls. I even expose myself, but she ended up going out the door saying "no". I was so pissed, when I got changed, open the door, I gave five bucks and mamasan ask me to come back again. I then reply "I don't think so". Did this place change management? I get alot of pm from other mongers to try this AMP.
-
06-01-11 08:19 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 636John,
Maybe the reviews are not stolen, just posted again by the monger who did the deed on multiple sites so that others don't miss a good (or bad) possibility. I use 4 different monger sites for info on this thing that we all love and I've never had it happen to me or to other mongers that I know. Not saying it doesn't, just hasn't to me.
And what information are they going to sell to a 3rd party. The fake names that we use here on the boards? Just playing devil's advocate.
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-11 00:30 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 42Chica at Jae Hee Spa on Mira Mesa Blvd.
Chica is an older (35-40) Asian woman. I got there about 12:30pm and she led me into a average room with a massage table and told me to get undressed. There didn't appear to be anyone else in the place. She started with a an incredibly lame massage so I started to play wiht her ass. She kept pushing my hand away saying "no" and giggling, and asking me if I'd been there before. I said no, but that I wanted to come back more often. I flipped over after about 2 minutes because the massage really wasn't doing it for me.
I took her hand and guided it to the the one place that needed the massage the most. She giggled and said "no" while she gripped my cock in her hand and started jerking it in earnest. She wispered if I wanted boom-boom and I nodded. She proceeded to lock he door and started giving me an awesome BBBJ. Needless to say she had me complete attention.
She was wearing a strapless yello silk dress so she pulled down the top and raised the skirt. She had a nice trimmed Bush, with just enough hair to be sexy. She expertly put on the raincoat with her lips and the got on for the ride. Chica didn't watch the clock at all. She completely drained me as she took it every way I could give it to her. She was completely uninhibitted and when I was done we were both soaking with sweat and her pussy juices just soaked the bed. She got a warm wet towel to clean me up and some mouth-wash to rinse my mouth out. Her massages aren't much to speak about, but if you want a woman who is enthusiastic about her work and will worship your cock like it's the last one she's ever going to get to ride, then this is the place. I paid. 6 for 30 minutes and ended up being there for almost an hour. Tipped $.2, but she was definitely worth it.
-
05-30-11 04:02 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 363That site has been stealing reviews from other sites though. If you ever posted reviews in the other sites, you might mysteriously see your reviews on Rubmaps as well.
Originally Posted by Sanamp
[View Original Post]
I won't support a site that is unethical with information. You never know if they might turn around and sell your information to another 3rd party.
-
05-29-11 23:40 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 169Looks like a pretty good directory site. I didn't know that it existed until I read your post. Thanks
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-11 23:21 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 169Of course you realize that you could have had a very good escort with MSOG for the same price? Or you could have had 2 sessions in Escondido? You could have even paid normal rates at Hana, gotten the same service and then had the money for a pre or post legit massage and table shower on Convoy.
Originally Posted by Offshore Racer
[View Original Post]
Overpaying is something I'll never understand and over time simply causes the rates to go up for everyone.
-
05-29-11 18:07 #2056Banned Member

Posts: 90Beware guys!
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy
[View Original Post]
That site is lurking on here and is stealing reviews posted on here and putting them on their site. They copied and added a few sentences to my A-1 review on the 1st visit I had there back on 4-14-11.
-
05-29-11 08:12 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 636Dick,
Thanks for the feedback. For some reason I'm still having the problem, but maybe a glitch in my system.
I always use USASG as my bible, but like to check other reference spots, too.
Thanks again
Originally Posted by Dickbreath
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-11 03:55 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 63Just tried it now and it is working for me. They may have been doing some system maintenance.
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy
[View Original Post]
I just checked out the website and am not that impressed. They even had a review about Cafe Lu, a Vietnamese Coffee Cafe. I. E. Look but no touch, no massages here. I sure hope Rubmaps is what you are really looking for.
-
05-27-11 08:08 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 636Rubmaps?
Is anyone, other than me, having trouble connecting to Rubmaps? All I get now when I try to open it is a white page with,"It Works" on it. Has it been hacked?
-
05-24-11 16:44 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 63Just do a Google on Hana's old phone number. The name of the establishment comes back as Kia not Kiaa. And the address is just across the driveway from Burger King, just where Hana is.
Originally Posted by Senior Leche
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





