Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3608
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmesee  [View Original Post]
    Good Lord! With a girl like her, I would skip the pussy altogether!
    In her line of work, I am certain she has been told many times what a fine asset she has. (It is a definite money maker.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 76.jpg‎  

  2. #3607

    Another gem found by CJ

    Great pics, great find Cookie. Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually that picture should have been among the last pictures posted. If you stroll down this thread and read each post hopefully you get the order I intended.

    CookyJar

  3. #3606
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I can get good wholesome sex anywhere and almost anytime. When I go down to the 'K, ' I am looking for wild monkey, hanging from the ceiling sex. I like them wild, shake your booty, get down dirty, suck it good baby. Types. I don't do anal as a rule, but, I was about to tap that fine ass.

    CookyJar
    Good Lord! With a girl like her, I would skip the pussy altogether!

  4. #3605

    Re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    Joe is the owner! Yes, she does have a nice ass, bigger since she put on some healthy weight. I hope she hangs around but more importantly I hope she is ok.
    I guess you do know.

    Who's Joe???

    I have not seen her since our date at least a week ago. Maybe someone else has an update.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who's Joe.jpg‎  

  5. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    So, who is Joe?

    I hope she hangs around for awhile. I'the like to match her up with the other Ashley. I have been doing a lot of girls with the same name lately.

    She really liked showing off her ass.

    CookyJar
    Joe is the owner! Yes, she does have a nice ass, bigger since she put on some healthy weight. I hope she hangs around but more importantly I hope she is ok.

  6. #3603

    Re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    She is a former stripper from Bucks County was on the streets back last October. November. She actually looks so much better, put on weight. Hanging from the ceiling sex, Yes that is her, blow you in the car on the way to a notell yes. Wild, crazy, loud (loud that might be an understatement!) and fun beyond fun! When she used to dance she used to play the song "Work It" by Missy Elliot and man can she work it. Have fun!
    So, who is Joe???

    I hope she hangs around for awhile. I’d like to match her up with the other Ashley. I have been doing a lot of girls with the same name lately.

    She really liked showing off her ass.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 58.jpg‎  

  7. #3602

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I can get good wholesome sex anywhere and almost anytime. When I go down to the 'K, ' I am looking for wild monkey, hanging from the ceiling sex. I like them wild, shake your booty, get down dirty, suck it good baby. Types. I don't do anal as a rule, but, I was about to tap that fine ass.

    CookyJar
    She is a former stripper from Bucks County was on the streets back last October. November. She actually looks so much better, put on weight. Hanging from the ceiling sex, Yes that is her, blow you in the car on the way to a notell yes. Wild, crazy, loud (loud that might be an understatement!) and fun beyond fun! When she used to dance she used to play the song "Work It" by Missy Elliot and man can she work it. Have fun!

  8. #3601

    Re: Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Run  [View Original Post]
    I really like the one of her bent over backwards. I can just see her in that position with a cock down her throat and another one pounding that cute pink slit. LOL.
    I'm not into guy, guy, girl threesomes; the thought of accidentally touching another dude while fucking makes my dick go limp. I am not knocking guy, guy, girl. It's just not for me personally.

    Girl, girl, and me is more my thing. I can imagine one of her girlfriends licking it to get her ready for my dick, while Ashley slobs my dick getting me ready. I started to call BSW Nicole to come up and join us but I couldn't stop myself long enough to make the arrangements.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 69.jpg‎  

  9. #3600

    Re: Ashley's photos: thanks Cooky Jar

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman  [View Original Post]
    Cooky Jar: thanks for posting the photos of Ashley, proving once again you are by far the best photographer on USG. So Ashley is cute and wild? My favorite combination!
    I can get good wholesome sex anywhere and almost anytime. When I go down to the “K,” I am looking for wild monkey, hanging from the ceiling sex. I like them wild, shake your booty, get down dirty, suck it good baby - types. I don’t do anal as a rule, but, I was about to tap that fine ass.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 75.jpg‎  

  10. #3599

    Ashley's photos: thanks Cooky Jar

    Cooky Jar: thanks for posting the photos of Ashley, proving once again you are by far the best photographer on USG. So Ashley is cute and wild? My favorite combination!

  11. #3598

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    I can tell she is a freak just on the first picture alone. Just look at were she put her fingers. Very nice find. Keep them coming.
    Actually that picture should have been among the last pictures posted. If you stroll down this thread and read each post hopefully you get the order I intended.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 007.jpg‎  

  12. #3597

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We went to a local $10 spot. It was funny because Ashley was so new she needed to call a friend and have her come and introduce her (Ashley) to the Inn keeper. But, when we entered everyone inside yelled, 'CookyJar, ' like an episode from Cheers. I spotted / and stopped to say Hello, to BSW Nicole and a few other friends before heading to our room.

    CookyJar
    I really like the one of her bent over backwards. I can just see her in that position with a cock down her throat and another one pounding that cute pink slit. LOL.

    If she ever needs a vacation from Philly, just send her down our way. I am sure we would be able to provide an all expenses paid get away.

  13. #3596

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She's a freak and it's all on the table. Don't believe me? Take a look at this.

    CookyJar
    I can tell she is a freak just on the first picture alone. Just look at were she put her fingers. Very nice find. Keep them coming.

  14. #3595

    Ashley

    Don't let her innocent look fool you. She is a beast. She is about as freaky as they come.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 500.jpg‎  

  15. #3594

    Ashley

    I had a good time with Ashley a few days ago. She's a medium height WSW with brown eyes, small full body, and a fresh young pimply look.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 501.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape