Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8818

    Green Door

    Went there several months ago and asked for a massage and was taken into the back by a decent looking, maybe late 30's woman. She stepped out while I got comfy and layed down. I then got a pretty decent massage and after about 30 minutes I asked to flip. After I did, I realized that the masseuse was a someone else! They must have done a switcheroo while I was getting settled: the woman who was massaging me was average looking at best and at least 50 years old (and didn't speak much English). I normally would have passed, but I was already looking forward to something so I directly asked / gestured for the finale. She seemed surprised so I thought the place was legit, but she eventually got on with it. Mediocre ending, typical damage. Don't think I'd repeat.

  2. #8817

    Edinboro CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    I've taken a few trips over there during the week around lunch time the past few months. Purely recon. Although they seem friendly enough, the talent does not do it for me as I prefer therapists about half their age.
    I've been there a few times too. There are two providers. The one named cici (?) is little younger. Roaming is allowed. Small B's though. No rush HE. I was told that they will move due to the lease expired. Standard. 6 +.4.

  3. #8816
    [QUOTE=Purplemoon; 1199705]
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    I've been to WW a few times. Adequate massage. Women are friendly enough. I won't be going back. The place is a dump really compared to most places. Although the women were accommodating, I felt like their best years were behind them and the cleanliness of the place was subpar. I've had the pleasure of sample your spouse in various ways as well as a couple of the other MT's. Roaming was allowed, under and in as well as a little nibbling. But again, hygiene was an issue. It was later in the night so I'm sure they were a little worse for the wear. I'll give them a mulligan for that.

    Herpes, you joined on 5/18 and your first two posts on 5/20 were the same. Just to flame & annoy me, it is so obvious.

    But since this is so blatant and unbelievable, all Lily (yes I read it to her.) and I could do was laugh at you for your childish and unimaginative pranks. You are obviously a very dull bored individual with nothing better to do. We are glad you will not be coming back to WW, as they do not need garbage customers (if you even ever came at all that is,) and in fact their customer base is more than 200, many of which have found the place through the Phoenix and not this forum. Your posts holds no water, and will bear no effect. You have achieved nothing. You have convince no one.
    "Yes I read it to her.". ROTFL, Dude you're killing me. LOL.

  4. #8815

    Lol

    [QUOTE=Purplemoon; 1199705]
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    I've been to WW a few times. Adequate massage. Women are friendly enough. I won't be going back. The place is a dump really compared to most places. Although the women were accommodating, I felt like their best years were behind them and the cleanliness of the place was subpar. I've had the pleasure of sample your spouse in various ways as well as a couple of the other MT's. Roaming was allowed, under and in as well as a little nibbling. But again, hygiene was an issue. It was later in the night so I'm sure they were a little worse for the wear. I'll give them a mulligan for that.

    Herpes, you joined on 5/18 and your first two posts on 5/20 were the same. Just to flame & annoy me, it is so obvious.

    But since this is so blatant and unbelievable, all Lily (yes I read it to her.) and I could do was laugh at you for your childish and unimaginative pranks. You are obviously a very dull bored individual with nothing better to do. We are glad you will not be coming back to WW, as they do not need garbage customers (if you even ever came at all that is,) and in fact their customer base is more than 200, many of which have found the place through the Phoenix and not this forum. Your posts holds no water, and will bear no effect. You have achieved nothing. You have convince no one.
    Why so angry? I spoke the truth. Don't get upset and defensive because your wife hugs cocks for a living.

    Hey, when is your self help book coming out? It should be titled "How to get that dream girl you'be always wanted"? Peace out little man.

  5. #8814

    Been there, didn't do that.

    I've taken a few trips over there during the week around lunch time the past few months. Purely recon. Although they seem friendly enough, the talent does not do it for me as I prefer therapists about half their age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    BTW, wondering if anyone has been to the 9856 place on Edinboro (did not find any results in my forum searches)? I almost went there, but 224 was literally diagonally across the street from where I parked. Too bad you can't park for free at Jacob Wirth's anymore due to the new owners.

  6. #8813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Useful?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Jac  [View Original Post]
    Will give her a whirl. Thanks.
    Someone please explain to me the utility of this post. It adds nothing, benefits no one, and only exists to increase the poster's posts. If you want to thank someone for what you think is a useful post, send a PM, then go visit that provider, not just tell us that you intend to visit her, and then tell us about your experience. Otherwise it is nothing but fluff, and I know something about that.

  7. #8812

    Report-

    Awesome report. Let me know if I can share info about any places I may know.

    Best,

    BA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium K  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, I'm sorta making my way back into the hobby, and have made a couple trips to Hollistic as warm-up. Not overly reviewed on here, but enough by RTFF to have an idea what was in store.

    -Turbo

  8. #8811

    Welcome back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium K  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, I'm sorta making my way back into the hobby, and have made a couple trips to Hollistic as warm-up.

    Looking forward to reading and posting more. Great to be back.

    -Turbo
    Outstanding report! This is how it is done. I had never really thought of venturing to Hollistic but they have just climbed high on my list.

    Turbo, feel free to pm me and I will share what I know on the less public offerings.

    PwH

  9. #8810

    Hollistic

    Hey Gents, I'm sorta making my way back into the hobby, and have made a couple trips to Hollistic as warm-up. Not overly reviewed on here, but enough by RTFF to have an idea what was in store.

    A bit out of the way from all-points Boston, but it is truly one of the cleanest, most spacious, upscale and friendly AMPs I've ever walked into. The front desk girl (a very young mamasan) is perhaps the prettiest gal in the shop but alas she doesn't give the massages herself. Drop off your shoes in exchange for some rubber slippers and you're whisked into one of the again-clean-and-beautiful massage rooms with a robe hanging nicely, a closet for your clothes and a lock-box for your valuables. You change into shorts & robe and then your masseuse takes you first to a steam room for 5 minutes, then a table shower (very nice, I'd give it a B or B+, just make sure to lose the trunks before lying down) and then to a dry sauna for 5 minutes before you lay down on the massage table.

    I've been there twice in two weeks: My first masseuse was Lynn, the second Gwen. Thank goodness not your typical AMP girl names! Both were different experiences. The one aspect of both trips that was identical: Everything is almost robotic / automaton, down to their black polyester slacks and branded t-shirts.

    Lynn was the better of the two masseuses, I'd put her at about 32yo. 7 or 8 in looks. Gwen was younger, I'd say 28-30, and a solid 8 in looks. All the masseuses I've seen (in the halls) are short, pretty Korean girls with small breasts, so keep that in mind. I'd asked both for Medium massages.

    Lynn gave me a good, medium-hard rub, worked out many kinks. But it turned out she had a kink of her own. She likes to play with the butt! A lot of butt teasing prior to the flip, and don't be surprised (I sure as hell was) to get a prostate exam in the process. Wasn't what I'd asked for or even really wanted, but I can say it was far from unpleasant, and I left happy.

    Gwen was more personable and spoke better English. She has no problems cuddling up to you before and during the massage. Massage was on the light side, so don't expect any actual muscle aches to be worked out. Flip entailed virtually no foreplay or tease, so Junior was almost starting from scratch when on my back. Luckily, Gwen prefers to climb onto the table between your legs and give Junior a slow, tight-handed massage. That made up for the lack of massage. Coupled with her looks and smile, I left very happy.

    The entry fee is a little steep at $ but for all they provide it's not unreasonable. Both girls performed admirably and I gave. 4 tip to each.

    A few extra tidbits worth sharing:

    - Massage oil is only very, very lightly scented. Light enough that I'd say it's safe to return to work or wife after.

    - They offer the Korean Backwalk (it is as its name implies) and it's impressive. Each room has a bar mounted from the ceiling to accommodate them walking on you.

    - It's just off a major road, so the massage rooms have plenty of traffic noise throughout, but not enough to be totally annoying.

    - They have their own spots for parking! Street parking is also available if you can find it. My first visit I threw it in a space, but then realized I don't really want my car seen in a space with their signage as I was leaving. My second visit I was able to find street parking no problem.

    - Plenty of monger-traffic. I saw plenty of both regular-joes and downtown-suits entering and leaving the establishment.

    - Mongers are often hurded like cattle together into the steam room and sauna for minutes at a time. Wasn't my intention to make eye-contact with anyone so if I did I'm sorry. And stop looking at me! LOL.

    -Cookies and candy await you at the exit after you put your shoes back on.

    Looking forward to reading and posting more. Great to be back.

    -Turbo

  10. #8809

    Angel in Quincy

    I had a great first visit with Angel today. It's a bit of a busy street but plenty of free parking (2 hours). The damage was as described in previous posts (.6 plus. 4 tip) for a full hour. I will definitely repeat. There was another woman there but I could not tell if she was giving massages or just working the desk. She was younger and very cute.

  11. #8808

    Using 2603 At 224

    Headed to CT for a change. Half the Mexican Navy (did not even know they had one, but makes sense where Mexico is on the water) was in the area as well.

    Like many, have been to 2nd and 4th floors at 224 in CT numerous times over the years. They all know each other in the building. I hit up 2603, who is on a different floor. I sauntered over to the street level door and M was waiting for me.

    Went in and her place is much much cleaner than the others I have been to in the building. Hour fee. 6. Offered me a shower, which I took, but it is diy drying. No help from her. Clean and comfortable massage table, she keeps a good mood lighting in the room. Table was setup kind of in the middle of the living room area, so it did not feel cramped. An array of music played during the massage, more like Asian orchestra music than the typical oboe or mandolin instrument type sounds.

    M is a thin, funny, long haired brunette, and speaks decent english. In her 40s I would guess. Firm and tasty B's. Taiwanese not Chinese. Good massage, then turned into sensual session when the time was right. I received a very good sampling of services. M was determined to make me content, and successful with doing that. (I do not like it when the providers wait until the last ten minutes to get down to business.) No rush to the finish or rush out the door with M, cleanup was good. Left her a nice tip.

    While I was right there, I hit up the relatively new Uburger place on Tremont. That place has to have the best under four buck burger in Boston. Nothing frozen, nothing precooked before you order.

    BTW, wondering if anyone has been to the 9856 place on Edinboro (did not find any results in my forum searches)? I almost went there, but 224 was literally diagonally across the street from where I parked. Too bad you can't park for free at Jacob Wirth's anymore due to the new owners.

    On my next visit to 224, I will end up repeating at 2603 rather than going back to higher or lower grounds in the building. The cleanliness combined with the excellent services were what won me over!

  12. #8807

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Harderik  [View Original Post]
    Hah hah! This is hilarious! How did you pull off the pics without her noticing?
    Saw this and know that there are a number of surviellance cameras out there that can do this. Looks like this guy took a video of this and then took a still off it.

  13. #8806
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    I second that

    Just great after a cross Atlantic flight and exactly the same as my first visit back in December. Treated like a prince. And a very happy one at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xxcessive  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to visit this place. I had no expectations. I loved the atmosphere! The house fee is $ and includes steam room, table shower and 1 hour massage.

    I arrived for my appointment and was greeted by a cute girl. She provided me with slippers and had me store my shoes in a rack. I was then led to a room and provided with a robe and shorts to change into. There was a closet and lockbox for me to store my clothes and items. When I was ready the same girl led me to the steam room. She was very professional and took care to make sure I didn't see any other clients. There was another girl on the way who smiled and said Hi in the hallway, making sure it was clear around the bend. She took my robe and told me I would be spending 10 minutes in the steam room while handing me a cup of water. She said bye and she closed the door after I got comfortable. After 5 minutes my therapist opened the door and asked if I was ready for a shower or if I wanted to spend more time. I told her I wouldn't mind some more time so she said she would come back. Her English wasn't fluent as the first girl, but I had no problems communicating. She came back after 5 minutes and asked me if I was ready. She led me to the shower room next door. There was a plastic bed in there. She closed the door and told me she would be giving me a shower. She cleaned the bed down with water and asked me to remove my shorts and lay facedown. She cleaned my back with some soapy water and rinsed me down taking care not to leave my head dry. I got a droplet of water in my eye and she was very quick to grab a towel a wipe my eye before I got a chance to rub my eye myself. I was impressed by the attentivness! Soon she asked me to turn over started doing the same on the front. There was some teasing and she washed junior and the twins. She paused to ask me if I felt good. I confirmed as she washed my legs. She told me she was done and to stand up. She completely dried me from head to toe, getting on her knees dry my feet and place them in the dried slippers. My robe magically appeared and she put it back on me without the shorts. We exchanged names and conversation during this. Her name was Sue. She led me back to the original room and disrobed me before asking me to lay face down on the massage table. After getting comfortable she put a towel on my back. She told me she would be right back. Soon she came back and replaced the towel on my back with a warm towel. She asked me if I wanted a medium or hard massage and I said hard to over compensate for light rubbing massages I've had in the past. Sue knows what she is doing. Her hard is therapeutic hard. After realizing this I asked her to do medium. It was a dry massage and very therapeutic. She must be trained. She concentrated on my back and after some time asked if I would like her to apply cream. I said sure. After applying the cream on my back Sue started hunting for tight muscle knots and working at them until she could find no more. She removed the towel completely and thoroughly worked my butt and legs conversing with me occasionally. There was some teasing as she straddled me which was nice but I must admit I was enjoying the massage so much that I wasn't worried about junior. She asked me to flip and I did. She then asked me if I would like oil. I was confused but said sure because I had loved her previous recommendation. She got up to get oil and I noticed her getting some tissue paper. She turned to me and pointed to junior who was asleep and asked for confirmation. I of course agreed and she started working on the HE with a BBHJ. When we were done she cleaned me up with tissue and said she would be right back. She came back with hot towel and cleaned up more. When she took more cream and continued massaging my legs and feet moving up to my chest. When she was done massaging my front she had me sit up and proceeded to do some wrestling moves with me to stretch certain areas causing a barrage of cracks. When she was satisfied that there were no more cracks she told me we were done. She put the robe on me and led me to the closet in the room to get dressed while she got water for me. After dressing and collecting my things while conversing my appreciation with her I tipped her. 4. She was grateful. She walked me to the shoe rack and took the slippers when I was done putting my shoes on. She offered a warm parting hug and cookie on my way out.

    DEFINITELY will be back. No upselling or monetary indication at all. Just a focus on the treatment. There are probably additional things I forgot to mention. It was a true pampering spa experience well worth the $ house fee!

  14. #8805

    Re:S'Bai

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina a while back and she was fantastic. Her massage was great.
    Will give her a whirl. Thanks.

  15. #8804

    S'bai

    Saw Mina a while back and she was fantastic. Her massage was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Jac  [View Original Post]
    Got the fever mid-week and went back to S'Bai for the 4th or 5th time. Scheduled with Pam who I know from past visits will deliver the goods. Maybe I've been to the well too many times but the massage while thorough was kind of dull (too much repetition on the legs). Some teasing but I still almost dozed off listening to the traffic on Cambridge St. The finish was nothing to write home about so I'll barely mention it here. Despite my mediocre report it's hard not to recommend this place as it's clean as heck, the massages are professional, and the girls are sweet. I would happily slap a ring on Pam's finger and eat pad thai till I stroke out. However, if I decide to return I'll probably choose a different masseuse to change things up instead of the ole "stroke & dance". Will likely save my $ for a home visit from one of the young ladies from After Dark or venture to Back Bay for one of Chanelle's Exotic Geisha Girls (missing Annie big time!)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape