Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 8093
-
05-24-11 09:14 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 5563In her line of work, I am certain she has been told many times what a fine asset she has. (It is a definite money maker.)
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
05-24-11 01:40 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 373Another gem found by CJ
Great pics, great find Cookie. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-11 01:35 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 73Good Lord! With a girl like her, I would skip the pussy altogether!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 23:35 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashley
I guess you do know.
Originally Posted by Sam Iam
[View Original Post]
Who's Joe???
I have not seen her since our date at least a week ago. Maybe someone else has an update.
CookyJar
-
05-23-11 22:51 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 445Joe is the owner! Yes, she does have a nice ass, bigger since she put on some healthy weight. I hope she hangs around but more importantly I hope she is ok.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 22:33 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashley
So, who is Joe???
Originally Posted by Sam Iam
[View Original Post]
I hope she hangs around for awhile. I’d like to match her up with the other Ashley. I have been doing a lot of girls with the same name lately.
She really liked showing off her ass.
CookyJar
-
05-23-11 21:47 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 445Ashley
She is a former stripper from Bucks County was on the streets back last October. November. She actually looks so much better, put on weight. Hanging from the ceiling sex, Yes that is her, blow you in the car on the way to a notell yes. Wild, crazy, loud (loud that might be an understatement!) and fun beyond fun! When she used to dance she used to play the song "Work It" by Missy Elliot and man can she work it. Have fun!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 15:38 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Very Nice
I'm not into guy, guy, girl threesomes; the thought of accidentally touching another dude while fucking makes my dick go limp. I am not knocking guy, guy, girl. It's just not for me personally.
Originally Posted by Gotta Run
[View Original Post]
Girl, girl, and me is more my thing. I can imagine one of her girlfriends licking it to get her ready for my dick, while Ashley slobs my dick getting me ready. I started to call BSW Nicole to come up and join us but I couldn't stop myself long enough to make the arrangements.
CookyJar
-
05-23-11 13:16 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashley's photos: thanks Cooky Jar
I can get good wholesome sex anywhere and almost anytime. When I go down to the “K,” I am looking for wild monkey, hanging from the ceiling sex. I like them wild, shake your booty, get down dirty, suck it good baby - types. I don’t do anal as a rule, but, I was about to tap that fine ass.
Originally Posted by Northsideman
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
05-23-11 10:27 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 104Ashley's photos: thanks Cooky Jar
Cooky Jar: thanks for posting the photos of Ashley, proving once again you are by far the best photographer on USG. So Ashley is cute and wild? My favorite combination!
-
05-23-11 08:57 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ashley
Actually that picture should have been among the last pictures posted. If you stroll down this thread and read each post hopefully you get the order I intended.
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
05-23-11 08:23 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 1088Very Nice
I really like the one of her bent over backwards. I can just see her in that position with a cock down her throat and another one pounding that cute pink slit. LOL.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
If she ever needs a vacation from Philly, just send her down our way. I am sure we would be able to provide an all expenses paid get away.
-
05-23-11 08:07 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 1762Ashley
I can tell she is a freak just on the first picture alone. Just look at were she put her fingers. Very nice find. Keep them coming.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 02:16 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ashley
Don't let her innocent look fool you. She is a beast. She is about as freaky as they come.
CookyJar
-
05-23-11 02:14 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ashley
I had a good time with Ashley a few days ago. She's a medium height WSW with brown eyes, small full body, and a fresh young pimply look.
CookyJar







Reply With Quote





