Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,021 to 55,035 of 61429
-
05-16-11 16:41 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 512Doesn't matter. Pre or post op, its still a man IMHO. Just because jimbo lost his dick in an accident doesn't mean he is a woman. Still has the dna of. A man, just had some bodywork done, same engine under the hood.
BQ22
-
05-16-11 14:34 #6408Regular Member

Posts: 4Incorrect
RTFF, his name is ryan,
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-11 13:58 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 126Kristen
Kristen's luck ran out Friday. You must have been one of her last customers. She is in the BCJ Hotel, cds charge. Trial date on 15 June. She will be Indebted to someone forever if they come up with the $350 rent!
Originally Posted by Bumaa
[View Original Post]
GS
-
05-16-11 09:27 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 146Dreaming!
I had a dream last night. 10:30 pm I dreamt I was in Pulaskitty & Conckleyland. In my dream, iwas filling up the thank when a 20 some yo. Tattto in the lower back, Had a cut in her under armpit, kelly was her name, She asked for a ride, She seems like she just got out of the shower, We went to her place. Was nice experience. I hope to have another dream with her again.
About the ({["TRANNY"]}) I THINK SOMEONE should take the risk and have a date with "her". I know, it is hard, but some one has to do it. So. The question is who will be the brave man to take care of this, just to confirm once and for all, the true identity of this person."good luck"! Fellows!
-
05-16-11 00:57 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 80Sarah is a tranny, I believe.
I recall comparing carefully the pictures that were posted a while ago (and some other information). At that time, and I am too lazy to review them again, it was quite obvious that those were the picture of a same person and that this was a tranny.
Eggroll
-
05-15-11 23:39 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 140Good Question!
Has anyone received FS from him / her or just BJ. Just asking because if everyone only got a BJ then the jury is still out on if he / she is really a girl.
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-11 20:15 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 168Alexis
Hey I've had Taylor like a year ago when she was online now she is wack an fell off her thumb is swollen like WTF I told her she needs to take better care of hersefl an stay on point but alexis I have never seen her whats her number I think kerri an summer are the best expierences out there not kerri recently becuz she def put on wieght but still god an I kno a cute chick who goes by the name arron who lives off hollins street which is very relaxing an kimmy gives good bjs LOL.
-
05-15-11 19:44 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 438Ashley
After burning a lot of gas driving from one spot to another Saturday night I decided to call it quits there was just nothing worth picking up, As I'm driving up Potapsco crossing Annapolis Blvd my monger vision caught 2 girls walking up to the cashier at the gas station one of them looked pretty good, I'm wondering if these girls were just walking to get cigs or are they working so I pulled a U turn to see which way they were going hoping they would continue on Potapsco towards the SA instead they were going towards the city on Annapolis walking on the otherside of the street against traffic as I got near I saw a thumb go up so I pulled over they got in after a little small talk it didn't take long for Ashley to ask if I was looking to do something so we dropped off the not so attractive friend and proceeded to my spot where she started giving me a very good BJ after grabbing that ass and feeling her firm be cup tits I decided to go for FS she mentioned she needed. 50 I told her I was working with. 30 and she agreed. Started with K9 and wint to mish was one of the better finds but she did not have digits, Ashley is 22 slim about 5-7 with frizzy brown hair said she is from Annapolis and has only been in the area a couple weeks, I hope I can find her again she was a winner.
-
05-15-11 17:48 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 318How gauche CLS9637
I'm sure the chaps at the Harvard Club would frown upon this. This may disqualify you for membership.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Yesterday evening, couldn't find 19 yo Taylor on WW, but there were a few girls out around 6:30. Ran into Jewelz who I haven't seen in a long time. She said she is in a program, aren't they all at one time or another? She put on some weight, so maybe it is true. Opted for BBBJ, she does have some talent in that department. Hope she can stay clean this time, she is actually a very pleasant person.
-
05-15-11 14:43 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 146Lmao!
HAHAHAhaaaahhah, You are right dude!"PRICELESS".
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-11 14:40 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 146Lmao!
I guess that will be your call, Die for your own hand."That", in the picture, is a tranny. Weather you want it or not.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
So, If you are into tranny, That's your choice. And I will respect that decision. Good luck!
-
05-15-11 12:38 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 436Dundalk
You misogynist fuckker you. LOL Play on Player I love it.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-11 12:32 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 512Lmfao
Thats just beautiful.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-11 12:18 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 438New Mastercard commercial
Gas usage driving the streets of Baltimore looking for hookers $10. 00.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Picking up a hooker and giving her money for services $30.
Posting pictures of the hooker sucking your dick on the internet and finding out it was a dude PRICELESS
-
05-15-11 12:06 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 622I'm crushed
SF,
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
[View Original Post]
My feelings are hurt.
You can be a much bigger better smartass than that. Sadly I didn't have time to direct Dewalt to the Fabulous Fayette Street Brothel but I expected some one to step up.
You wouldn't be getting soft or mellowing in your old mongerage would you?
Dewalt: since I didn't send you to the Fayette Street Brothel, I will tell you this: The absolute best time to get SWs on Dundalk ave is when they need to get high or need money for some other reason. That's the best time; the BEST.
Me? I'll just be happy to RTFF. I am grateful that so many have already blazed a path and documented their experiences. Maybe some will pick up a thing or two from that.








Reply With Quote





