Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 6880
-
05-14-11 11:39 #925Regular Member

Posts: 2I would say you are in the right place, I am also an out of town guy and this seems to be the best place for info for PHL AMP's around.
Originally Posted by TwistedBrother
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-11 16:18 #924Senior Member

Posts: 2814Philly protocol
Pardon my confusion, but I'm an out-of-towner and not sure where to post here for a Philly massage report from a Center City AMP. Is it this one or the Massage Parlor Reports thread on the Philadelphia AMP List forum? Or is it just a deal where both threads were created for whatever reason and now people post on both, with no real difference in function? Please educate an out of town monger, thanks.
Edit: Ah, wait. It looks like that other one is dying and this is the active mongers place to post. Am I right?
-
05-12-11 11:10 #923Senior Member

Posts: 2243Fun City
Generally I'd say if one has one shot at an AMP in CC Philly, their best bet is to pick FC. Odds are that will be a good experience. But do yourself a favor. Review the procedures there until you have them down as second nature. Take a good look at the line up in their website. Then call Mamasan and 'make love' to her on the phone and ask for an appointment with your selected girl. Then show up 5-minutes early for your appointment, remind Mama of your fun telephone conversation. You'll be taken care of. Now, that said, if something goes horribly wrong or for some reason you are not happy, grab yer balls and talk to Mamasanon the way out. Explain to her what your issue is / was and politely suggest a solution. If your suggested "fix" is a reasonable one, she probably will accommodate you on the spot.
Originally Posted by Ccmd76
[View Original Post]
Good luck, enjoy and report back how things went for you!
-
05-11-11 23:34 #922Senior Member

Posts: 89Try New World Spa next to Pink. Ask for Judy. Gorgeous.
Whatever one you go to, ask to see all the talent.
Originally Posted by Ccmd76
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-11 12:59 #921Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie Monger
So I don't get into PHL as much as I would like, but I have been there several times since July of last year. Initially I did the common strip clubs scene, Delilah's and such but always left unsatisfied and with some serious blue balls and a light wallet. No idea why it dawned on me to start looking for AMP but I figured there had to be some around that produced more millage for my money. Sure enough I soon came across both BackPage and now this site; which both have been great tools in releasing that built up pressure and frustration. .
Since finding BP I have experienced two AMP's in PHL since July of last year, (Sacura off of Ridge Ave & Bangkok) both were decent, but I would like to step it up a notch. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews on FC and Pink but I'm having a hard time deciding between them. I was wondering if you guys possibly could help direct me. At this point I'm leaning more towards FC because I'm at least getting an idea of what could be there, but if you guys can swear by Pink and that the quality is just as good then maybe I go there as well.
As for details on my trip I'm heading to PHL in June for an overnight and was planning partaking in two sessions while I was there. Now my first consideration was to see if FC offered a 4-Hand massage option? But then again am I stupid for blowing my load all in one shot or is it better to split it up into two sessions? Would anyone have any info or feedback on 4-Hand massages and if wither they are even worth it?
Thanks
-
04-29-11 16:51 #920Senior Member

Posts: 41Yes, FC quality time
Was in Philly and had opportunity to take an afternoon appointment at FC having done my homework. After a walk via Chinatown I came to the location, rang the bell and promptly let in. Met Lily who asked me a few questions and I gave her a hug after she showed me to a room and offered me cold water. Shortly, I was joined by a stunningly lovely K-girl who gave me a nice TS, was kind of chatty, and then provided me with one of the happiest sessions I've ever had and we ended the session lying together and chatting, definitely not rushed. Spoke with the other MS on the way out who wanted to know if everything was to my satisfactions, oh yes indeed, and I would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Boise Tjd
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-11 10:13 #919Regular Member

Posts: 18Fca
I visited Fun City the other night. One of the best visits I have ever had anywhere. I called ahead to let them know I was coming. Friendly greet by mamasan, with beverage. Introduction to my girl. Stunning. Its a classy place, comfortable, great looking girls. In a no-rush environment.
-
02-19-11 16:14 #918Senior Member

Posts: 119Based on my experience, I think this depends more on the girl than the place. So, if I had any special preferences, I'd talk to mamasan beforehand. My overall experience has been that the massage part tends to be close to (or entirely) perfunctory, though there's been some exceptions, including getting MORE than I would have liked. But I can't remember any place-specific patterns. Over time, they all are about the same in that respect: unpredictable, differing from time to time. I'd suggest to talk, make your wishes known. As long as they're reasonable, I think ALL places will try to accommodate. 'course it's just my experience.
Originally Posted by Havin Fun
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-11 13:18 #917Senior Member

Posts: 28Great massage w / HE try West Chester Therapy off 5 points road in West Chester.
Originally Posted by Havin Fun
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-11 07:48 #916Senior Member

Posts: 26Fc
I was in the city of brotherly love a few weeks ago during the snow. Headed over to FC and enjoyed Cherry's company for a second time. The first was last March. I am not sure how much detail to put into this review so I will keep it lite. Sexy lady, TS was very good, massage 1 out of 10, main course 8/10 (she likes to take control)
Will repeat but will try someone different. I really needed a litte massage and none was really offered. Anyone have some advise of a good all around place?
Thanks
-
02-16-11 19:58 #915Senior Member

Posts: 1047Lisa at Pink
How long has Lisa been at Pink?
Originally Posted by Chieric
[View Original Post]
Happy Mongering
-
01-25-11 22:29 #914Senior Member

Posts: 208Fc
BTW, no sign or indication of business. Ring bell on street level and walk upstairs.
Originally Posted by Chieric
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-11 18:39 #913Regular Member

Posts: 15Call the number on the website
Call the number and they will tell you. On 11th, north of Spring Garden.
Originally Posted by Tom Odd
[View Original Post]
Funcityasians. Com
-
01-23-11 20:03 #912Senior Member

Posts: 33I would like to try I winner
What's the address of fc please?
Originally Posted by BigTime3
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
01-19-11 21:28 #911Senior Member

Posts: 52Another Winner
I don't know where they keep getting them, but FC pulled in another winner with Gina. First time there in a few months, had a great time there the other night. I like the 7pm ish time frame, place was empty when I got there, but one other when I left.
Later,
BT3











Reply With Quote





