Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2036
    The problem in San Diego is that customers are paying those high prices. If you think about it, the customers can help drive the prices down by only paying at least. 20 below what they say. Then eventualy three rates may go lower.

  2. #2035

    FS Prices in SD

    I'm from L. A. And the price up there are still $ for half hour FS session. I can't understand why the AMP's in S. D. Is soooo overprice. Even for a full hour massage (in LA) w / FS, they ask to $ on tips.

  3. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Leche  [View Original Post]
    You're right. I used to partake of the independents. But it got to be too much of a hassle. You have to set up an appointment, drive to a hotel room or strange apartment, deal with a potentially wacko girl you don't know, etc. My mongering tends to be more spur of the moment and I have been doing it long enough to have a few girls I know are dependable and will give excellent service, so AMP work better for me. But that's what's good about the hobby. There's something for everyone.
    True, with AMPs it's easier to do on the spur of the moment and you don't have to deal with a hobby phone and two-call systems.

    However, AMPs have just priced themselves out of the market for me. Even in Escondido where prices are still reasonable, a 30 minute F / S will run $1. 5. Down in SD, you're at over $2. 0. Whereas nowadays, Independents you can get a 30 min F / S 1. 0.1. 2. An hour is 1. 6.2. 0. Not to mention F / S quickies are. 75..80. I could see almost three independent girls for the price of one SD AMP girl.

    Of course, getting a massage is nice and generally AMP girls do a better job of pretending to like you. But some of the AMP girls just want to jump right into the F / S without the massage, so in those cases I might as well see an independent and save myself the house fee.

    Like Sanamp, I wish there were more RT options around. A place that provides a solid massage with a nice HE. We used to have a TON of those in north county about 3-4 years ago.

    As for why there are no KAMP RT places, I'm guessing because the KGirls hear from their friends how much money they can make providing F / S. There isn't as much stigma, so they just go all out.

  4. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanamp  [View Original Post]
    You can find some really nice independents for these kinds of prices. Perhaps that's why I don't really think about SD AMPs all that much these days.
    You're right. I used to partake of the independents. But it got to be too much of a hassle. You have to set up an appointment, drive to a hotel room or strange apartment, deal with a potentially wacko girl you don't know, etc. My mongering tends to be more spur of the moment and I have been doing it long enough to have a few girls I know are dependable and will give excellent service, so AMP work better for me. But that's what's good about the hobby. There's something for everyone.

  5. #2032
    Rubmaps shows an older review saying that HE (of all sorts) can be had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdflip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this AMP off Friars Road?

  6. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Leche  [View Original Post]
    You're right that the prices have really gone up but you will find it hard to get the services you mention at the prices you quote in SD. In fact, most places I visit pretty much consistently want $1 for any BJ and now ask for $1. 6 for FS (but I hold the line at $1. 4). You can still get those prices in Escondido and I hope they hold. In SD, its the usual problem. The good providers know they are good and want more. Even if you can negotiate them down one time, the service will suffer in my experience and the next visit won't be worth a shit. I'd rather pay a little more and get consistently good service from good providers than save a few bucks and get lousy service.
    You can find some really nice independents for these kinds of prices. Perhaps that's why I don't really think about SD AMPs all that much these days.

  7. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanamp  [View Original Post]
    You are overpaying. I'm glad you like it so much. I may miss a bit in terms of lookers, but I can't see dropping that much coin (2.) for a 30 minute session to drop a load. This is especially true since many AMP sessions aren't even GFE let alone PSE. My limits for AMP service are quite a bit lower. I can't see going beyond more than. 4 for HE, .6 CBJ, .8 BBBJ, and 1. FS.
    You're right that the prices have really gone up but you will find it hard to get the services you mention at the prices you quote in SD. In fact, most places I visit pretty much consistently want $1 for any BJ and now ask for $1. 6 for FS (but I hold the line at $1. 4). You can still get those prices in Escondido and I hope they hold. In SD, its the usual problem. The good providers know they are good and want more. Even if you can negotiate them down one time, the service will suffer in my experience and the next visit won't be worth a shit. I'd rather pay a little more and get consistently good service from good providers than save a few bucks and get lousy service.

  8. #2029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanamp  [View Original Post]
    No, but my understanding is that it is expensive for what you get. Of course it may be great and those in the know are simply keeping it under the radar. Try it and tell us what you think. Prove me wrong.
    I used to go there when it was Minato, the prices got higher and higher till I just quit. Used to be Korean, can't remember if it is Thai now? ? ?

  9. #2028

    Why can't KM have more R&T shops?

    Just a rant, with all of the legit shops in KM you would think someone would fill the void with a good. 5 / hour R&T shop. One of my favorite service offerings is a good massage followed by a good ending. KM is my least favorite location as your choices are largely legit MPs or overpriced FS joints beyond my willingness to pay. I only know of one reliable R&T joint and they also charge more than I like. Well I guess this is good news for the independents.

  10. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades69  [View Original Post]
    I've had to give up $ for the tug and 0. 60 at the door. I assumed the going rate was $ for HE, $.20 for BJ, and $.40 for FS. Maybe I'm overpaying. But 0. 6 is a good deal. I should just ask.
    You are overpaying. I'm glad you like it so much. I may miss a bit in terms of lookers, but I can't see dropping that much coin (2.) for a 30 minute session to drop a load. This is especially true since many AMP sessions aren't even GFE let alone PSE. My limits for AMP service are quite a bit lower. I can't see going beyond more than. 4 for HE, .6 CBJ, .8 BBBJ, and 1. FS.

  11. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdflip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this AMP off Friars Road?
    No, but my understanding is that it is expensive for what you get. Of course it may be great and those in the know are simply keeping it under the radar. Try it and tell us what you think. Prove me wrong.

  12. #2025

    Shamrock Oriental Spa

    Anyone tried this AMP off Friars Road?

  13. #2024

    NastyCity AMP

    New little place in National City. Stopped by last night. Kind of a strange set-up; a high-strung guy sitting behind a desk, nice guy but nervous that I don't make any noise while waiting. There's a big curtain separating the "office" from the massage chairs in the middle section. Maybe 3 private rooms in back."Walls" are thin (what do you expect. It's a curtain!) and the walls to the private rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling.

    No shower; sink is in the open hallway so you can't even do a quick soap-down of the boys. Strange, because I'm pretty sure they had at least one ad claiming they gave table showers.

    Finally a little Chinese gal leads me to the rooms at back. Not surprisingly nobody in the chairs on a Friday night but I did head a couple of you mongers in the other rooms. One guy obviously got shot down. The gal was saying,"Okay. All done. Uh huh. All done. Good night." I thought: well, that's not a good sign.

    40 for the hour. She was an evasive little' thing; not sexy looking in the least but not bad looking either. Thin, short, wore jeans the whole time. Really seemed like it was strictly legit. She draped me head to foot with a towel. And of course I kept "accidentally" pushing it off, and she of course kept replacing it. So we danced. But I managed to persuade her for a tug at the end. Again, big emphasis on keeping it hush-hush so she obviously isn't supposed to be doing that.

    Gal spoke absolutely no English. I couldn't even ask her name. I do, though, recommend the massage. She really worked my back with her knees and elbows. I slept like a log last night.

    40 to the door; .40 for the tug. Not great but interesting.

  14. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay North  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Long-time lurker, first time poster. I headed over to Coco last week for a little relaxation. My first time there since they opened. Had a nice session with Tiny. I'm a simple guy, I just like a little HE to put a smile on my face. T gave a nice massage followed by a fun ending. 6 for mama. 6 for her. All good.

    Today, I decided to go back and my experience wasn't as good. Rosie was quite nice and also pretty. Lame massage and she smelled like a heavy smoker, but I enjoyed my time with her, she's a very nice girl, and the ending was fine. Until I gave her the tip. She said that 6 was not enough, that a HE at Coco is $ plus the 6 at the door. This is the first I've heard of this. I politely said that 6 was plenty and that I hadn't been asked for more the last time I was there. And she said, well now you know.

    They definitely did seem busy. But I can't see myself going back there if they want $.6 for 20min of fun. Anybody else have a similar experience there?
    I've had to give up $ for the tug and 0. 60 at the door. I assumed the going rate was $ for HE, $.20 for BJ, and $.40 for FS. Maybe I'm overpaying. But 0. 6 is a good deal. I should just ask.

  15. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pollo  [View Original Post]
    'Morning, gents. Came across Lotus Spa:

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/2354064531.html

    And I left feeling pretty good. Great deep tissue work, cute as all hell provider. (Ask for Julia, you won't regret it). Paid Mamasan. 40 and got a full hour of hot oil relaxation. Tipped. 80 (I know, a bit steep) for a BBBJ, she was (unfortunately) clothed the whole time, but w / e, then finished with a thorough table shower.

    Might go again, as service was awesome, but dunno about. 80 for a BJ
    Been there 20 times. Never heard of her, let alone you got a BJ? 4 posts and you're BS-ing already? Nobody there does extras. Just a good massage.

    Saw on CL another new place. 35 an hour not far from this area. Looks legit but worth a try for 35. Maybe they do the same tease, least it wil be some different girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape