Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2021

    Asia Spa

    Well I just got back from Indy and didn't have any sucess finding a AMP close to where I was staying so I figured why not have a follow up with BeBe to see if the first time with her was a fluke. Well she didn't disappoint at all. I roled up in there right before closing this past Friday. BeBe is probably around a 5/6 in the looks department but I give credit to the slight older K-Girls that just know what the hell they're doing. I had a really nice extended BBBJ before getting to the real business. The nice thing about the BJ this time was BeBe just took her time until I was ready to get to it. Business for customers must be tough so let's keep enjoying. .50 at the door and. 80 for BeBe and the great thing about that she didn't even check the $ or ask about it. So mongers honor the code and enjoy the benefits.

  2. #2020

    As uncool as this is. It is pretty damn funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munzing  [View Original Post]
    Just called, nobody by that name working there, apparently I am not the only one who has called asking for Julia today. They found this strange. Did you get the name wrong, or are you just jerking us around?
    Even if it was real. You ain't getting the chick in the pix. Its a japanese starlet.

  3. #2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Munzing  [View Original Post]
    Just called, nobody by that name working there, apparently I am not the only one who has called asking for Julia today. They found this strange. Did you get the name wrong, or are you just jerking us around?
    I think this is a BS report as Lotus is mostly a legit place from what I understand. Now a 100 of you guys are calling probably freaking them out a bit.

  4. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Munzing  [View Original Post]
    Just called, nobody by that name working there, apparently I am not the only one who has called asking for Julia today. They found this strange. Did you get the name wrong, or are you just jerking us around?
    In my experience, that spot is 100% strictly legit. Suspect for sure.

  5. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pollo  [View Original Post]
    'Morning, gents. Came across Lotus Spa:

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/2354064531.html

    And I left feeling pretty good. Great deep tissue work, cute as all hell provider. (Ask for Julia, you won't regret it). Paid Mamasan. 40 and got a full hour of hot oil relaxation. Tipped. 80 (I know, a bit steep) for a BBBJ, she was (unfortunately) clothed the whole time, but w / e, then finished with a thorough table shower.

    Might go again, as service was awesome, but dunno about. 80 for a BJ
    Just called, nobody by that name working there, apparently I am not the only one who has called asking for Julia today. They found this strange. Did you get the name wrong, or are you just jerking us around?

  6. #2016

    Lotus Spa

    'Morning, gents. Came across Lotus Spa:

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/2354064531.html

    And I left feeling pretty good. Great deep tissue work, cute as all hell provider. (Ask for Julia, you won't regret it). Paid Mamasan. 40 and got a full hour of hot oil relaxation. Tipped. 80 (I know, a bit steep) for a BBBJ, she was (unfortunately) clothed the whole time, but w / e, then finished with a thorough table shower.

    Might go again, as service was awesome, but dunno about. 80 for a BJ

  7. #2015

    Sunset Accupressure & Massage in Escondido

    Just came back from here@7pm Fri night. Decided to get the 45 minute session w / Candie (early 40's, hot K-girl, curvy, all natural see-cup). She was very nice and kind hearted from start to finish. Massage was good, that I almost fell asleep. Even when she finish me off w / HJ, she gave me extra time w / the massage. She let me roam her soft silky bod. Tip fifty. Worth coming back too!

  8. #2014

    Coco getting pricey?

    Hi All,

    Long-time lurker, first time poster. I headed over to Coco last week for a little relaxation. My first time there since they opened. Had a nice session with Tiny. I'm a simple guy, I just like a little HE to put a smile on my face. T gave a nice massage followed by a fun ending. 6 for mama. 6 for her. All good.

    Today, I decided to go back and my experience wasn't as good. Rosie was quite nice and also pretty. Lame massage and she smelled like a heavy smoker, but I enjoyed my time with her, she's a very nice girl, and the ending was fine. Until I gave her the tip. She said that 6 was not enough, that a HE at Coco is $ plus the 6 at the door. This is the first I've heard of this. I politely said that 6 was plenty and that I hadn't been asked for more the last time I was there. And she said, well now you know.

    They definitely did seem busy. But I can't see myself going back there if they want $.6 for 20min of fun. Anybody else have a similar experience there?

  9. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelaro  [View Original Post]
    More likely, you have preconceived notions about you importance.
    LOL well said.

    I think Johnny a little too forward at the first place.

    Usually, if you tell her straight up "I want _______" and she's not already super comfortable with you, it's not going to happen because she would much rather be safe.

    Johnny should've just guided her hand to his cock w / o saying anything so that she would get the picture. Sometimes saying nothing is the best thing (at least initially)

    And stop being too full of yourself.

  10. #2012

    First timer? Sounds like it. You have a lot to learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Quest  [View Original Post]
    A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

    So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.

    I put on my clothes leave, no tip.

    -Mighty generous of you. You won't score next time either-

    I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).

    -And you expect something with an attitude like that? If you didn't want to work with her, why did you ask for a discount?

    I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.

    -Boy, you know all the right moves.

    I have a first-timers curse.
    More likely, you have preconceived notions about you importance.

  11. #2011

    Just hand work

    I"ve been reading these reviews and find myself confused.

    What would you recommend at the best place (s) for manual release, w / a table shower and at least some effort into the massage?

    Mike

  12. #2010

    A1, Asia, Bonsai

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you are trying too hard.
    Yeah, I thought maybe I had, but at A-1, time was going by, only had a half hour and I knew time would be up, so had to try something.

  13. #2009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Perhaps you are trying too hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Quest  [View Original Post]
    A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

    I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.

    I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.

    (by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.

  14. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Quest  [View Original Post]
    I have a first-timers curse.
    Damn, you had a sucky day! Good luck with your next trip.

  15. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Quest  [View Original Post]
    A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

    Yesterday I tried these. In the afternoon. Here's my story:

    I went to A-1, parked and went in about 2pm.

    Mamasan took me in 50 at the gate for 1/2 hr. But she called in another girl to take the money.

    Asked if I been there before, I say yes (even though I hadn't) , she asked when, I say it was a few months ago maybe October.

    She leaves and then the mt comes in (the one that took my money).

    I'm but naked on the table.

    Wow, she's beautiful (Korean) chick with mini skirt. Name was Joy (if I heard her correctly). Great looking chick, thin hot body.

    She does massage does Leo check.

    Just rubs my back, doesn't ask for me to flip, I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.

    I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.

    (by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.

    So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.

    I put on my clothes leave, no tip.

    -

    Hard up, I tell myself, I'll go to Bonsai. So I go walk in, the front door lady invites me in, I think her name was cookie or candy. She's not good looking and after that beautiful chick at A-1, I was disappointed, I asked if she would do the massage, she said yes, wanted 50 I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).

    -

    So then I proceed down to Asia, park in the back go in. Mamasan is there, I pay 50, seems like a suitable place. She puts me in a room exactly right across the kitchen-lounge area for all the girls, they're all cackling away like birds.

    So in comes this korean girl, looks good. But heavy (almost man's voice) so I'm perplexed. Nice body.

    Massage going well, finally flip, asks what I want. I say BJ. BBBJ, for 50 she says no its 60 and with condom. (I'm a BBBJ fan) I say no, okay how about fuck, ill be quick 5 minutes) , she doesn't say much. Mind you, all the other girls were still cackling loud across the hall, so any notion of privacy is lost and mini-me is not feeling it as much with the added distraction of her heavy voice.

    So I decline, she continues the massage, then I end it, and say I'm done, I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.

    -

    I have a first-timers curse.
    Man that sucks. And I'm thinking about going to get some massage today also. I guess ima pass for today. Maybe night time MT is better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape