The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer  [View Original Post]
    I live in an area that is not too known for SW. However we do get a few here and there from a low income apartment complex nearby. They aren't advertising around my neighhborhood, but some travel to the well known spots but live in the appartments. Well, one was walking down the road yesterday and I froze and did an immediate turn through the parking lot to get a better look. Apparently I wasn't the only one lurking because there were about 3 cars doing a circle. After I "waited" for a bit, one of the drivers looked then kept going. It was my dad! A FELLOW MONGER! NOOOOOO. Dad, are you on here?
    Yes son it is me. I guess it runs in the family! LOL.

    So where is this area?

  2. #1941

    Jennifer

    On the Big G, I dreamt of a WSW, shoulder-length reddish hair, freckles, spinner size, average figure (couldn't tell with baggy jacket) , no-hands BBJTC (spit) for. 25. Nice attitude, definite repeater, next time for FS.

  3. #1940

    Oops!

    I live in an area that is not too known for SW. However we do get a few here and there from a low income apartment complex nearby. They aren't advertising around my neighhborhood, but some travel to the well known spots but live in the appartments. Well, one was walking down the road yesterday and I froze and did an immediate turn through the parking lot to get a better look. Apparently I wasn't the only one lurking because there were about 3 cars doing a circle. After I "waited" for a bit, one of the drivers looked then kept going. It was my dad! A FELLOW MONGER! NOOOOOO. Dad, are you on here?

  4. #1939

    Judy ASW

    Picked up Judy a couple of times over the last month or so near Woodmere. ASW who has been around for at least a couple of years as I remember picking her up back then. Someone mentioned in an earlier post that she is in her 30's, but she is definitely closer to 50. Very good BBBJ, she always takes her time and always does a good job for $20. I also saw her walking on Michigan near Central a few weeks ago, too. These were all after midnight, although I have also seen her early mornings, she seems to be out quite a lot. I like variety so I don't always stop for her, but she is worth it if you see her. Plus she is an ASW, and you don't see many of those around here.

    BTW, has anyone seen a WSW named Laura in the Woodmere / Vernor area? She is a thinner brunette, probably around 30, always seems like she has taken a shower in the recent past and not all fucked up, really good BJ. She is a favorite but I haven't seen her since probably January and her number is of course not working anymore. Would love to know if she is still around.

  5. #1938
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidcudi09  [View Original Post]
    I was out that night and the same BSW in the corner. As a matter of fact, more than likely I was the guy in front of you. Hmmm, sounds like I should have made the pick up. LOL!
    LOL if you stopped and talked for a sec. It was you! I don't want to say what car you were in but it more than likely was you!

  6. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up today. Hair is reddish brown now. Put on some weight, which she needed. Back on the H. She's beginning another downward spiral. . . .
    Saw her today 2. The hair looks nice on her. Picked her up, but a bit 2 spaced 4 me. Damn. Gave her. 05 and told her maybe next time.

  7. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Been lookin for her.

    Hate to hear the bad news nout the late night cruises. I was considering changing to that shift but I may reconsider.
    Picked her up today. Hair is reddish brown now. Put on some weight, which she needed. Back on the H. She's beginning another downward spiral. . . .

  8. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the famous whimpering SW is out of jail.
    Cool. Been lookin for her.

    Hate to hear the bad news nout the late night cruises. I was considering changing to that shift but I may reconsider.

  9. #1934

    Roz. The Ave

    Picked up Roz (BSW, a 9 +) at the usual spot on the Ave about 2 weeks ago. Great CBJ, smelled good as always, tight jeans, phat budunka dunk.

  10. #1933

    Jennifer

    Man, the streets have been dead. Between the weather, my odd hours, and the po-po things (at least for me) have been super quiet. I guess trying to hit the stroll at 1 or 2 am isn't cutting it anymore, eh well. Anyway let me give a few updates. About a week ago I hit all of my stomping grounds (East, West, SW) and the pickings were slim to none. Did a drive by back to the East about 3 am and lo and behold I see a WSW, brunette, long hair, slim, tall, about a 7. 5. When I got closer I she was an 8. Quick convo, she hops in, and off we go to a secured spot that I know about. Let me say she gave me the longest and best CBJ that I have gotten from "street" action in quite awhile. Total was a 2-0 piece. Says alot of guys don't approach. I see why, it's rare to find a quality WSW on that part of the East especially at that time of the morning. Phone wasn't on but gave me the digits. Gave the number a check and the phone has been cut on. Jennifer says she is available 24/7.

    Be safe!

    -Cudi

  11. #1932

    Same Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc Kappa  [View Original Post]
    Did a little hunting tonight. John R was dead so I headed down to the Triangle. DEAD. SO I headed over to Fenkell and dreamt I saw a BSW about a 7. She was standing in the doorway of a building so I wasnt sure if she was working. I drove past like 4 times and she never gave me the "look" or the "wave". A guy in front of me was trying to get her as well. She finally went to the corner and talked to him. He must not have liked what she had to say because he took off without her and I swooped in. Did the test and I told her a jack for BJ and off we went. She said her name was Jazz and she wasnt from around there. She had a really blah attitude and said "she didn't need to do this". I was thinking here we go. This is going to be real dry and not a good experience. Boy was I wrong! I have to say without pause or hesitation. This was the best BBBJCIMWS that I have ever dreamt of in my entire life! Her technique was perfect and she did it like she was really trying to please me and like she really enjoyed it. Who knew? Will definitely have this dream again!
    I was out that night and the same BSW in the corner. As a matter of fact, more than likely I was the guy in front of you. Hmmm, sounds like I should have made the pick up. LOL!

  12. #1931

    Baby on the ave

    This is from a couple of weeks ago, and was delayed until I had time to do it proper.

    So I cruise over John R. Since it's closer to my place than any of the strolls, and I find nothing I would pick up. I can't even recall if anyone was out, but it was quiet. It was around midnight, and I headed to the ave, as it's kinda on the way to the vernor area. Michigan was pretty dead as well. So I headed to Vernor. I saw one gal, and I guess I would grade her a 6 on the scale, and passed on that. Figured I'd make my way back to the ave, then the are and then home if I didn't find anything. Right before I make the left on to Livernois and there's baby. I had to swing back as she was heading down the block, and I scooped her up. As soon as she got into the car, I was like. Oh man, her teefs are jacked. But otherwise she's pretty cute. It was starting to rain, and she suggested a spot, and with barking dogs and so on, I moved to a secure location just as it started pouring. It was POURING and there was so much rain, I was invisible and noise wasn't an issue.

    She was nearly asleep in a way, like being out of it. Skip to the end of decent bjtc, she relaxed for a minute and passed out. I just let her sleep a minute since it was pouring and I was in no hurry. She kinda floated in and out of awake mode and I asked her if I could touch her pussy. She let me and let me tell you, it was seriously the cleanest pussy I think I have ever seen. We wound up fucking before I dropped her off at the corner gas station. Usually if you're fingering them, there is some odor. This was the freshest cooter I have ever come across, because between the BJ and the fucking I was doing some serious fingerplay, and there was NO SMELL. Not even a check on the way home, I couldn't smell anything. I nominate her for cleanest cooter award. Next time, as I got her digits, I will try for pics.

  13. #1930

    Video Link

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember a video, can someone post a link?
    The link was posted by someone (I forget who) were you had to download it off a site. It was quickly taken down by the moderator for reasons I don't know why.

    I still have the video on my external drive. PM me and I'll try to send it out.

  14. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by Janson20  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since my last post.

    Did a few laps on Mich Ave, one tranny, one WSW (looked a little rough, so passed) and then ran into Lisa. Lisa is late 20's early 30's, skinny long haired brunette. Told me 40 for head, countered with. 20 plus tip. BBBJWCIM, did a good job. Gave her a. 05 tip and was on my way.

    Will repeat again. Have her number willing to trade info.

    Stay safe!
    Yea Lisa's been around for a few years. She used to be a blonde. She was a looker a few years ago, but I haven't dreamed of her in at least 2 years. I dropped her from my contacts when she started getting too skinny for my tastes. She's a sweetheart though. Always real nice, pleasant to talk with, and very accommodating, without the drama and game.

  15. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the famous whimpering SW is out of jail.
    Care to tell us who? Curious minds want to know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape